Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Welcome Back!
  • BusterBuster
    What a crazy situation that a bunch of idiots had to mess with the site! Good job getting it back up and running! I missed my visits.
  • artformartform
    Congratulations Aneros and all the Support team and the real CT!!! Tragedy into triumph and we can now all help and rebuild. Thanks SO much everyone involved in this rehabilitation and now for the renewal! Onward Aneros! artform
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Yes, good to see the Forum is back, with only a few threads missing. Will be nice to have chat working soon, too.Cheers,Dave
  • valliant
    Finally it's back,thank you to the team who worked on it to restore it.
  • doch69
    Yeah thanks team for all your hard work
  • NeuroNeuro
    I didn't realize how much I enjoy coming to this forum every day until it was taken away. Thank you guys for all your hard work to get it back up and running. AND thank you everyone that contributes here on a regular basis! Ride on.
  • PommiePommie
    Congratulations to Support. We have obviously missed you and it's great to see that things look not much different from when that stupid act occurred.Let's hope nothing like this happens again!
  • Indeed. I'm quite new at this. The forum disappeared but four or five days into my journey, and with it a thread I started, Maybe I'm Doing It Wrong, vanished. Four or five people responded to me and I now don't know who they were. Thanks to you all, whoever you are.I'm not doing it wrong; in fact, I'm having quite a bit of fun along the way, though the first O, super or otherwise, is still something I look forward to. I'm going to write a recap of my travels so far and will post it later today. Hopefully, it will add something to the conversation, particularly to the newly initiated like myself. Welcome back.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Good work support!! :)
  • I want to thank HIH, Support, Aneros, all involved in their continued efforts to protect our information. Sincerely, here, we are all brothers, but in all honesty, if any personal information were to somehow get out to those close to us, I'm not so sure everyone would be as understanding towards our pleasure and enlightenment as most. Also, very real financial information is being passed from us to the company. I want to earnestly thank Support, Aneros, HIH, all involved in protecting not only our information, but our lives. Also, thank you for recognizing how much this community means to all involved. This is beyond creating a space to enhance sales. Truly, everyone involved in the maintenance of this site recognizes that. I have yet to find a fault with this company that they did not immediately own up to and make efforts to correct. A renegade groups attacks the site and they go into a very real stance of addressing the issue and increasing security. That takes time, effort, and caring. I appreciate all the effort.
  • chronos86
    Thanks for getting it back up guys.
  • brine
    Thanks, Team Aneros.Brian
  • rookrook
    Ditto on all the hard work. Will pray that you have no more 'interference' or attacks.
  • movermover
    Hear here!
  • Linghaman
    Ditto!!!!!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Glad to have the forum back. ")