Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Are anal/rectal sensations invisible?
  • DarkEngine
    If that sounded vague, it's probably because it is. Sorry.To elaborate, when the Aneros massages the prostate, moves around the anus, and rectal force is used it's suppose to develop - or at least encourage - good sensations (which lead to a p-wave), right? But do you actually feel the anus, prostate and p-tab in the process of this? Specifically: P-waves arise but you don't necessarily feel the reaction to the inner workings aside from involuntary contractions?I ask this since the do-nothing method is beginning to work, weirdly enough. Yeah, when I don't do anything - suddenly, p-waves out of no where. That's so weird! And more recently, I've begun to get plenty of p-waves outside of sessions. (Granted this might just be libido building arousal and not actual progress per se)Until now I always thought that pleasurable sensations arose from feeling itself, like touching the nipple or hips. In the case of Aneros, I figured that contractions provide a nice sensation but is that not the case? By 'invisible', I meant they are actually felt in form of p-waves? You won't actually feel anything as such inside the cavity.I might be wrong here, so please correct me if so - but this does explain instances when users thought or focused on the p-tab and mysteriously they get pleasurable feedback. Or stronger contractions killing the flow? It's not the feelings inside that provide pleasurable feedback but merely the mind thinking about the parts within the anus.
  • DarkEngine
    Sorry about the ugly wall of text by the way! It shoved all of the paragraphs into one, and it's not letting me save the edit for the time being.
  • slimjm
    Yes, I feel the involuntary movements, specifically the anal sphincter muscle like it's wiggling on its own without my doing anything to cause it and the resultant subtle tickling movements the Aneros creates over the prostate from inside the rectum. The P-tab doesn't move, but only tugs firmly against the perineum when an involuntary rectal contraction "sucks" it firmly inward and that's when the orgasm builds and peaks. I likewise take the "do nothing" approach, though it's not truly doing nothing, as for me, maintaining a gentle PC muscle contraction focused at my bladder, like I'm gently holding back urine, all while lightly tickling my belly and especially my nipples really accelerates the feelings coming on. Sometimes though the feelings will come simply from the presence of the Aneros being slipped it inside. What's amazing to me as a married guy is how much learning to sense and amplify these feelings that produce a dry or prostate orgasm improves the sexual sensitivity and erectile performance in sex with my wife. I've been fascinated through this to learn how interestingly our bodies are made. It's like there's no end to the sensations you can discover by awakening your prostate sensitivity.
  • DarkEngine
    Thanks for the advice! The involuntary is an odd case since I haven't had anything pleasurable from it yet. It's merely a background event that, if anything, gets in the way and botches up the flow. Not sure how one learns to make it feel good, if that's even the right way of looking at it.Incidentally, might be on the way of awakening. I'm often getting tickles down the sides of the pelvis/legs - and I get instances of a p-wave here and there.Saying this, it might just be libido causing all of this and I'm tempted to ejaculate soon to see if I really have progressed.
  • slimjm
    Ejaculation frequency shouldn't play a direct role in identifying prostate and dry orgasm sensations unless, as some guys report and I've observed for myself, going a particularly long time without ejaculating produces such a desire for traditional orgasm and ejaculation that it's hard to relax and focus on the more subtle prostate sensations. As to the involuntary contractions, it's that part of the process that actually brings on the orgasmic surges for me.
  • DarkEngine
    Ah, really? Thanks, I hope so. I'm won't be all that bummed or surprised if the journey yet again jumps right back to square one after ejaculation though. ;)
  • slimjm
    It shouldn't. Some of the best sensations I've experienced were the day after traditional sex and ejaculation with my wife when she wasn't interested.