Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Brain tingling and spinning...
  • stumpy
    Ok, so I've had my Aneros for at least 8 years. I have never had anything near a Super O, maybe a few Mini's here and there. Never practiced consistently though until now, since I'm out of work and started my own company. I purchased the Vice a few months ago and have been working with that, since I didn't have much luck with the MGX (I think that's the first one I have), I figured I'd try the Vice for the vibe, but have been mastering it without the vibrator, because I don't get anything out of it. So this morning I clean up, lube up and lay down. OMG....it was the best session I've ever had. I can only explain it as euphoria, I would get a chill in my spine (like goosebumps, except deeper), as soon as it subsided it went to my head and it felt like my brain tingled...almost like my head (the top one) spun around at high speeds, this happened about 4 times. I don't exactly know how else to explain it...does anyone know what I'm talking about? I assume I'm on the right path and can't wait till my next session.Just typing about it is making the head of my dick tingle again.
  • NeuroNeuro
    Congrats Stumpy! Yes, I have experienced something very similar to you. I think some refer to this as "calm seas" or "floating bliss" I will get a fluttering in my head that kind of makes me feel dizzy almost as if my brain orgasmed. Then a rush of pleasure and tingles throughout my body. Feels wonderful!
  • stumpy
    A brain orgasm is the best way to explain it. I agree that it almost makes you dizzy, if it lasted longer then a second it would probably make me sick just from it's intensity. It feels like it's directly behind the eyes...is this just an extreme endorphin release? I relate it to the initial effects of ecstasy...where your eyes start to twitch rapidly...except my eyes where closed and it felt further back.

I'm going to do another round tomorrow morning...of course with no expectations and I'll take whatever it gives me. I'll update on the progress, as I think I'm on the brink of something amazing.

Also if I get there I'll post my routine...as I think it is a big part of what happened this morning.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Big congrats, Stumpy! You just had one of the many forms of Super-O. Guys call it all kinds of things, but who cares as long as you enjoy it. My first Super-O had so much head trip action I thought I was having an LSD flashback.Cheers,Dave(problems with carriage returns these days)
  • stumpy
    WOW...I'm in the middle of another session, 2 hours in thus far. Is it just me or does it feel like this thing (maybe the thing being my prostate) is trying to figure out every piece of my body, just as I'm trying to figure it out. I've thus far had some serious tension (mainly in the glutes and back) build up and incredibly strong rolling sensations, which are all originating from my prostate and it feels as though their traveling in and around my organs. Does that even make sense?Only minor braingasms (not like yesterday)...and what I believe are Dry O's. Going to go downstairs and drink some water, but will probably stop for the day soon, as I'm not sure my muscles can take it any more.
  • movermover
    Hey there stumpy! I think I experienced what you did last night with my vice. I was really in the mood and took my time prepping, so I was nice and relaxed by the time I got started - I really took my time, only switching on the vibe well into it. Unlike most sessions, last night's seem to be focused in my head as much as it was focused in my lower regions. Well, the waves started rolling and didn't stop for what seemed like an eternity. I felt a "spinning", like my arousal was an energy I could manipulate somewhat. I started to feel a buildup in my lower regions and felt myself moving that energy upwards into my mind. I got the eye twitching effect you mentioned, plus what almost felt like what we used to call "eyeball movies" - a type of LSD flashback of sorts, where you see visuals as your eyes are closed. What came next was mind-blowing. Somehow my mini-O's kept getting more and more powerful until I reached a point of climax more intense than I have ever felt before. The odd thing is that it was centered in my head this time - intense visuals, eyes twitching and the sensations seemed to be happening in my brain. This must be what "opening your third eye" must feel like. Just a bit of advice from my personal experience, as this helped me go over the edge a while back. Right when you feel like you are teetering on the brink of something big, moan or imagine yourself moaning. I can't remember where I read this, but it was somewhere on this forum. I've since expanded this to emulating the sounds women make during incredibly intense orgasms in my head, and as their moans reach their climax, so do I. And grats on your journey!
  • stumpy
    OK...so I'm loving my success on this go around. It's something new and different every time for the last 3 days. Saturday Night...Constant raging erection and just an intense overall awesome horny feeling. Monday Morning...OMG...deep body and brain tingling.Tuesday Morning...I don't know how to explain this better then I already have. It's almost like the same thing that was going on in my head was in all over my torso originating out from my Prostate. It doesn't sound sexy at all, but it kind of felt like a very big/fast centipede was swirling around in my entire torso, weaving around every organ...this went on for at least 15 minutes. Weird??I just need to stop masturbating at the end...as I want to try to keep ahold of that feeling all day until the next day. Also I have had the visions each of these times...mostly just flashes of things...nothing that I'm actually thinking about just random visions.I'm going to post another comment below, just a little about me and where I'm coming from and see if anyone can help me determine why I'm having such success now.
  • stumpy
    Ok so here's a little about me and my history and some thing I think have lead up to my recent success. You guys have been around...so maybe one person can tell me what it is.38yrs old/5'4"/150lbs-Bought my Aneros MGX about 8 or 9 years ago...never had much success (either 8 years ago or 2 years ago) with the exception of the non pleasurable leg trembling.-Lost 60 lbs about 7 years ago and still go to the gym every Mon-Fri without fail to maintain...still no success with Aneros after weight loss or since.-Been treated for Low T for the last year (Dr prescribed injections)...but the Testosterone replacement injections/gels haven't worked-Bought Vice end of January 2012...minimal success after purchase...but that could be cause I was trying the vibe and not just getting back to basics-Quit my stressful job of more then a Decade at the end of January 2012 and started my own consulting company from home (decreased stress could obviously play a factor)-March 21, 2012...Stopped taking the Testosterone topical Gel because it seemed to be making things worse...Dr prescribed me daily HCG Injections(I do them myself every morning) and Testosterone injections once a month. Go back in next week for bloodwork to see if it's working.-The last two days I've done the Aneros about 2 hours after leaving the gym. Which I coincidentally started to give myself testicle massages in the showers each morning after reading that this could increase Test. -I also take a Nitrice Oxide booster before going to the gym in the mornings. My thoughts are it's a combination of the HCG/Test (hopefully working), Testicle Massage and possibly being so soon after taking the N.O. Booster or maybe it's just after I workout. I'll know next week what my Test is at...the highest it's gotten to in a year is 350...lowest was 225...so anything above 400 I would consider a success.I'll keep you guys updated on what tomorrow brings if I get a chance to take her for a spin, since I have a busy day and need to stay focused.
  • movermover
    I've been doing a bit of reading - and I may be wrong about this - but it looks like you can take that spinning energy and focus it on different body parts; it seems that this may be what people mean when they talk about "unlocking chakras", or it may somehow be related. I've tried this a bit mentally at work - gently focusing that spinning feeling on different "chakras", taking careful note of when they seem to relax or "open up". I started with my head, then moved to my throat, then my heart, then my stomach, etc. I can feel these interesting sensations as I do this, almost as if this could lead to orgasms in each area - this may sound crazy, and I haven't tried it with the aneros yet but this is certainly the area on which I intend to focus for the next few weeks. I'm very unfamiliar with everything else you mentioned, stumpy, but I can honestly say that I wish you the best of luck! I have a feeling that these internal meditative aneros-related practices will assist you greatly going forward, in one way or another.
  • stumpy
    Stupid question of the day. Whenever I start to get aroused with the Aneros my stomach starts to growl...nit only my stomach...but my entire torso. I swear it felt like my left thigh was growling earlier. Has anyone heard of this...it doesn't usually do this when I lay down...it almost feels like my organs are being squeezed and drained...lol
  • The spinning sounds familiar. I once held that feeling for about three minutes. IT IS FUN!, also during that time there are great feelings.
  • stumpy
    Well today was a bust...but my schedule changed from the last few days. I'm going to test a theory tomorrow and see what happens. I'm not going to take my Nitric Oxide booster before the gym and going to run my normal schedule. If nothing happens...then I'm going to take it and see what happens 30-45 minutes later. That will help me rule out if it's just my normal routine at the gym or if it's the Nitric oxide booster. By the way this is an OTC supplement...so it's not like I'm abusing anything or condoning anyone to abuse something. However the more I think about it, the more it makes sense...when I take it before the gym if I get delayed on my way I will start to get tingly/itchy (a little of both) all over...which kind of reminds me what I've experienced with the aneros. After I take it and I'm at the gym and do 300lbs squats I can feel the nitric fill my muscles with a similar tingly feeling. Nitric Oxide is also what helps men get erections...so we'll see.
  • stumpy
    Today wasn't completely uneventful...but nothing extraordinary. Didn't go to the gym...but took my N.O.Booster and had some cool P Waves and minor braingasm's that I seemed to be able to direct from my prostate to my head as mentioned above. Which was cool! Won't get any alone time till Tuesday of next week...so will update then.
  • stumpy
    Wanted to repost a thanks to Mover for talking about moving the Chakra from the prostate. I primarily moved it to my head...cause that seemed like the easier to identify when it hit...but after 4 or 5 times I seemed to be able to move it wherever I wanted...but it eventually dissipated...so it seemed like I needed to keep feeding it to intensify it.
  • DarkEngine
    That's what I noticed too - last night, coincidentally. To actually pump the feelings higher up, you have to jump subtly between different things such as rubbing this or shaking that. I remember starting with twitching my foot, the sensation began to rise so I switched to scrubbing my lower hip/thigh (in likeness of thrusting, but very very lightly) and boom - the sensations then began to escalate and my abdomen and chest were stuck in a constant pleasure wave. I never get this sort of feedback by sticking simply to one thing the entire time (and without keeping things subtle.)Saying that, the chakra idea seems to be how I operate with the Aneros as well. Rather than simply contracting with my inhales, I wait for any sort of spark (do nothing) and then start focusing on it - where it came from, what it felt like and such. I then look at any erotic pictures - then I go back to feeling some more good sensations around the body occurring. Like mentioned above, it's jumping/dancing between different inputs for sensations.With any luck (this only really worked nearish the beginning of a session) the feelings just build and build and build.
  • aneros
    [QUOTE=stumpy;46939]Ok, so I've had my Aneros for at least 8 years. I have never had anything near a Super O, maybe a few Mini's here and there. Never practiced consistently though until now, since I'm out of work and started my own company. I purchased the Vice a few months ago and have been working with that, since I didn't have much luck with the MGX (I think that's the first one I have), I figured I'd try the Vice for the vibe, but have been mastering it without the vibrator, because I don't get anything out of it. So this morning I clean up, lube up and lay down. OMG....it was the best session I've ever had. I can only explain it as euphoria, I would get a chill in my spine (like goosebumps, except deeper), as soon as it subsided it went to my head and it felt like my brain tingled...almost like my head (the top one) spun around at high speeds, this happened about 4 times. I don't exactly know how else to explain it...does anyone know what I'm talking about? I assume I'm on the right path and can't wait till my next session.Just typing about it is making the head of my dick tingle again. here is my reply for texting phase
  • stumpy
    I'm confused...?
  • wreckind
    It (Stumpy talked about a feeling coming from behind the eyes) makes me think about what Pan & Zaneblue said about amygdala clicking in this thread : http://www.aneros.com/forum/showthread.php?7467-Automatic-tantra/page2 I ve bought some neil slade books after reading it. The clicking trick produce enjoyable sensations and enhance others with no strong efforts. For example, when i use it doing sport, i can intensify my movements without feeling the same pain that i d feel without doing it. It is like diluting this pain in a pleasant feeling. I also use it during intercourse and when i m angry to calm me down. I still have to see where it can go, but for doing that, you have to be very regular according to Neil Slade. I tried it while using aneros but haven t found how doing the trick without perturbing the reception of the feelings induced by the aneros action. But i still have many sensations in my whole upper body (above the waist). The real challencge would be to find a successful combination of Aneros + KSMO + Amygdala clicking for a travel in the space.
  • movermover
    I find that it's about focus, and my ability to remain focused has increased over time. Initially I had found myself "choking out" the feelings by wanted them to happen almost too much. I still find myself falling into that trap, only it happens much higher on my climax curve, so to speak. And stumpy, be easy good sir, everyone has off days at every stage of the game - trust me. Sometimes the schedule works but the body just isn't into it. *On the plus, I had an interesting experience last night I'd like to share. It turned out to be a long session, as I'm working on hands free wet orgasms to hypnosis. I took my time and did my typical prep, lubing up the vice (sans vibe) and the progasm. Well, a good amount of time into a pretty good session I found my progasm working without my control - I'm finding this hard to describe, but it's like I opened my chakras to such an extent that I was able to strike some sort of balance. By holding a mild contraction after playing with my chakras for a while I got the spinning/vibrating sensation down there - it was incredibly powerful, as if the progasm was a crazy vibrator. Sadly, I didn't really know what to do with it so I enjoyed it while it lasted although it didn't result in a climax. Once again, I feel that learning meditative focus is the key. Thoughts?
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=stumpy;46949]where your eyes start to twitch rapidly...except my eyes where closed and it felt further back. Well, it's your "third eye" that felt the sensation. Maybe you want to open it. Maybe you may not. There are tons of information about it.
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=stumpy;46955] it feels as though their traveling in and around my organs. Does that even make sense? It's not only what you felt. It actually happened. The so called "ki/chi" is very real. It does travel in and out organs. Look up "six healing sound" online, you'll find some exercise.
  • stumpy
    Thank you everyone for your feedback. I was travelling all weekend and got back late Tuesday and was busy Wednesday and today, but tomorrow I'm going to relax and see what happens. Kind of ran dry since my first two phenomenal sessions a few weeks ago. Also I'm currently researching some of the things you guys have suggested Chakra, six healing sound, amygdala clicking and the third eye and how they all fit together to what I experienced and if there's a way to build on them. I hear a lot of people talking about music...but I tried a few different types and it got me no where but distracted (damn the ADD).
  • stumpy
    Is it weird that a good session usually ends in sore abs or is that just me? Had a little of everything today though...Braingasm, swirling sensation throughout the entire body, mass amounts of leakage However the highlight of today was I think I found the right amount of contraction to hit just the right spot and hold, it feels like it's only fractions of an inch of a contraction, but the sensitive spot is equally as small. Never got the constant glans tingling until I hit that spot and held it today...found that I was able to hold it for probably 3-4 minutes. Felt great, but it was late into a terrific 3 hr session, so I was a bit worn out already.