Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros for Breakfast and....
  • Due to my schedule I get up in the morning early and use the Aneros before work. To date I have only used it to enhance traditional orgasms due to time contraints. The Super-T as they are called are just that Super! So, I cannot wait to use the device for the prostate only sessions. I am hoping I will have time for one of those this weekend. The question I have is about the sensations I experience usually all day after a morning Super-T session. I have a tickling feeling around my prostate area that feels good but sometimes gets anoying because I can loose concentration on what I am doing because of it. Is this normal and part of the rewiring process? If it is I do like it but I would like to be able to shut it off at times. Thanks for your help guys! Also, anyone know how to change their name on here. This aneros_user stuff needs to change, lol! Thanks again!
  • twlltintwlltin
    The tickling feeling is normal. You do learn how to cope with it. Shutting it off totally might slow your progress.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I think you might be stuck with your name...perhaps register again with a new name?
  • Auroken
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;103847]I think you might be stuck with your name...perhaps register again with a new name?
    or ask an admin to change it for you.. thats what l would do.
  • PommiePommie
    Try pressing the "FEEDBACK" tab at the top left of this page. Select "Problem" and tell them you want to change your user name. I'm sure they will have some way by which it can be done.

Good Luck!
  • If you would please post here and response of how to do it I would appreciate it. I, too, have been wanting to do it.