Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Awesome feeling P-Waves, then shaking and spasms ruin everything!
  • JRS7
    Have yet to have a Super-O yet, wonder if I'm missing something. I usually go Aneros-less, as I seem to have better luck that way. I can lay down without my toy inserted, and just relax. I'll do a few contractions, enough to start feeling muscles in my legs start twitching, then I just stop contractions and relax and listen. Usually I start getting P-Waves pretty quickly, and they will continue to build, usually for an hour or more. They feel really good, the best way I can explain it is it's similar to the feeling you have shortly before an ejaculation. It's quite enjoyable, but quite unfullfilling, always with the promise of more to come.

And what comes next, are the spasms and body shakes. I bet sometimes the shakes lasts for 15-20 minutes, but the lousy thing is, there's really not much pleasure with the shakes. The pleasure will return once the shakes stop in the form of P-Waves, but the P-Waves themselves are frustrating. It's just a frustrating cycle. It's like laying there stroking yourself for hours on the verge of an ejaculation, without being able to finish. Two times the spasms turned into something else, I felt an orgasm coming on, then ejaculation! HFWO! Dang it, show over!

Earlier this week I did manage what I think must be called a Mini-O. I done my contractions to get started, and within about 15 minutes I felt like someone was squeezing my Prostate with their hand. The squeezing got tighter and tighter, and I had an orgasm that probably lasted about a minute. And without the crazy spasms! But I can't seem to do it again, now I just go into spasms and ruin all the fun.

Are those spasm necessary to have a Super-O? And how long do they continue? Sometimes I spasm so hard, I feel like something is going to blow in my brain. (In a bad way.....)
  • DarkEngine
    I've seen a fair few cases where people wondered what that 'shivering' feeling was all about. Every time my legs spasms I just presumed they were cold until not too long ago, they shiver regardless of temperature, the second the Aneros is inserted.

I never gave this serious thought until now, but I'm starting to be suspicious that shivering is counter-productive. Whenether I've found brief ways to stop the spasming, I'm suddenly struck with p-waves. (Ah hah! THIS is why I haven't been feeling anyway!) Or at least some nice feelings.

EDIT:
    And once again moments after bringing up the situation, it changes.
    I tried to figure where the spasms could be coming from, and I decided to shift the perineum tab to the other side. After doing this, the spasms stopped! Great, right?

But something odd happened as well in that I couldn't build any feelings whatsoever and my dick wouldn't be able to get any sort of erection, whatever I tried. This is the problem I was getting right back when first using the Aneros, so it was pretty weird. I tried shifting the tab to it's original spot but...it didn't work. The session was busted, but I did take it as opportunity to try and see what could be achieved without the annoying shivers. Not much.

So weirdly enough, despite getting in the way - shivering/spasm does at least suggest you're going the right way. Again, this doesn't change the fact that shivering tangents the feelings you're suppose to be achieving at the time. I notice the more I carry on with something, the greater the spasms - my hunch is that's the build up of pleasure (waves), but it's being 're-directed' into shivering.

Again, spasms may just be a natural thing and aren't actually an issue itself but I can't help but notice that my p-waves aren't occurring until I somehow prevent it.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    My experience is that the spasms are part of the journey.
    They can be annoying. But as you have more progress they should lessen. Sometimes I contract a bit more to subdue them, it works sometimes. Give it a shot.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, JRS7.

I agree, the spasms and shakes suck. (No offense meant to the guys here who love 'em. Enjoy.) These days, when spasms start I can usually redirect the energy waves internally back to my pelvic region and continue. That's a far cry from the situation during my first 6 months of Aneros use. In that period, the only thing that worked to stop the spasms was to abort the session, re-lube, take a few deep breaths and start over. I remember having to do as many as three restarts before getting "over the hump" and into all-pleasure.

Best of luck to you,

Dave
  • PommiePommie
    Dark Engine,

But something odd happened as well in that I couldn't build any feelings whatsoever and my dick wouldn't be able to get any sort of erection, whatever I tried.

If you are concerned about this, don't be. Most of us don't have erections while engaging in Aneros activity. In fact, just forget about your dick. It's not part of the action.
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=Pommie;103807]Most of us don't have erections while engaging in Aneros activity. In fact, just forget about your dick. It's not part of the action.
    I'll second that. Most of the time during a session I'm not aware of whether I have an erection or not, and it doesn't matter.