Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I Am a Lucky Husband
  • Well I am a happy and lucky husband! Here’s why…
    I tossed and turned most of the night, not able to sleep. The pain deep in the base of my pelvis from my enlarged prostate kept my just uncomfortable enough that sleep was impossible.
    To make matters worse, my mind was racing over issues of how to explain this to my wife, and ask for her help.
    I had already gone to the doctor. The diagnosis was an enlarged prostate. It basically feels like I am sitting on a walnut. It aches. The doctor said it was not cancer. It was not an infection. Okay, nothing serious, but nonetheless a literal pain-in-the-ass.
    Orgasms help, but regular orgasms through sex and masturbation were not providing enough relief. I had noticed that my ejaculate was not as plentiful and forceful as it used to be.
    I am taking Saw Palmetto and other herbal supplements that are supposed to be good for the problem – but still the problem persists.
    I found several articles on the internet about “prostate massage” and “prostate milking”. Like a lot of guys, the thought of someone going up your butt is disturbing. The thought of going to a physician for such a procedure was even more disturbing.
    That is when I discovered the Aneros Progasm Prostate Massager. I bought it. I tried using it myself, but with little success. I was just too tight back there to be a “do-it-yourselfer”.
    In retrospect, I probably bought the wrong model – should have gone with a smaller size.
    So there I was in bed, tossing and turning, in pain, and trying to figure out how to ask for help.
    The next morning, a Saturday we were in the living room watching a movie together. I could just not sit comfortably, and could not concentrate on the movie. Finally I asked my wife to pause the movie, and I explained the problem.
    She was very understanding, and agreed to give me a prostate massage. This was new territory for us. I have always been the dominate person in the bedroom.
    We took a bath together, and then she massaged me and slowly began the process.
    I laid on my stomach, with my butt high up in the air, using our Liberator cushion for support.
    She lubed me and using a latex glove slowly inserted a finger. It hurt, but in a good way. I was squirming and pushing back against her finger. When she found the p-spot it was like a flashbulb went off in my head. After a few minutes I asked her to insert a second finger. The sensation was amazing. “How the heck had we not discovered this before?”, I wondered.
    Soon I was bucking and uncontrollably thrusting my hips forward and back. That is when she took her fingers out and inserted the Progasm. I could not believe she was able to get it in to me so easily. Her preparations and fingering me made all of the difference.
    Frankly I can’t tell you what she did from there. I was riding waves of ecstasy I thought only possible in my dreams. I experienced a whole body orgasm for the first time. The only thing I can relate it to is when I had Demerol in the hospital. It was like a warm tingling wave swept me from toe to head. I felt my face go flush and I was trembling all over. But little to no ejaculate. I flipped over on my back and after a few strokes we made it rain. What a relief!
    I am very thankful to have such an open minded, understanding and adventurous wife!
  • brine
    Awesome!!!!!

Brian
  • padbound
    Wow, that's an awesome story, glad the aneros and your wonderful wife have helped you out.
    I feel extremely envious of your situation and wish I could pluck up the courage to chat to my wife about my adventure but am worried about the response, maybe one day
    Good luck
  • slimjm
    Yes, you are a blessed man to have a wife willing to understand and participate in providing relief like that. Agreed, the Progasm would not usually be a first model choice for someone unaccustomed to prostate massage and does require a lot of gentle and gradual relaxing and stretching of the anal sphincter to comfortably insert, but it's large rather blunt size against the gland provides for lots of massage without "poking" the gland and once inserted properly I find it can be comfortable in that regard.

Thankfully I don't suffer from an enlarged gland but do have prostate discomfort from time to time and after a session with the Progasm, though I rarely use it, I have relief that lasts for days. Great post that reminds us of why so many of us got started with home prostate massage and all the benefits and good feeling results it provides.
  • Since that initial session she has "helped me" two more times, and we have incorporated the concept into our sexual play. All experiences were very pleasurable. I have also been able to practice solo enough that I can get the Progasm in myself, but it takes some struggle. However I did just receive the Helix and Eupho combo. I must say that I am astonished by how much smaller these other two models seem compared to the Prograsm. To use a car analogy, the Progasm is like an SUV, the Helix a midsize and the Eupho is like a Compact. Though the differences in measurement may not seem like much on paper, when you see these things first-hand you realize how substantially different they are in size.

On the health front. I will say that my prostate pain has diminished, I am peeing better, and generally feel healthier than before i started using the Aneros.
  • STARR831
    Hey, Happy Husband! Wonderful to hear of your mutual journey with Aneros! I've been an aneros user for nearly three years now; and, my Beloved inserts one of my aneros models for me at the start of each of our snuggle times. At the onset of my journey, aneros helped us rekindle the flame of passion; and, it has been burning ever since. Eupho is my favorite model AND I will often start a session with my eupho. Once things get rolling and I'm completely relaxed, I'll withdraw my eupho and SLOWLY slide in my Ice --- a much easier insert for this larger model at that time than at the start of a session. Enjoy my friend and CHERISH every moment with your sweetie while you can!!! Starr