Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Show me the way
  • b1977
    Hello Guys and Gals. I am trying to decide which Aneros to get. My wife and I have poked around and nothing more than a finger so unsure if I indeed am a newbie. Which aneros would you recommend? I appreciate your time and looking forward to the ultimate O.
  • newguy8762
    Hello b1977,
    Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest you start with the MGX or Helix. The MGX is viewed as more of a beginner model because of the small (in diameter) base towards the bottom of the unit, where your anus will grip after inserting the Aneros. The Helix has a slightly larger diameter but still nothing that's going to cause discomfort. A couple of other tips to speed you on you pleasure cruise...
    1. Many find warming the unit in a cup or sink filled with warm (not HOT) water aids in relaxing the anal sphincter upon insertion
    2. Make sure your bowels are empty. A couple of squirts of warmish water after a bm using a rectal bulb syringe (available at CVS or Walgrrens) or enema bottle works well (no need for a full-blown enema)
    3. Lube yourself and the Aneros. There's threads on this topic. I prefer a little warmed lube squirted inside with a medicine syringe and then a bit of Vaseline on the Aneros and right inside the ring of my anal sphincter
    4. Lay down in a comfy position (many find on your back, feet on the floor, knees raised like you're doing sit ups most conducive), insert the Aneros slowly until your body is more accustomed to something going in there) and doing nothing but relaxing for 10 minutes, just focus on the new sensations
    5. Many here find that nipple stimulation accelerates the prostate awakening as the nerves in the nipples are also connected to the prostate. Using a form of lube on your nipples (I use Alboline, a make-up remover/moisturizer that doesn't dry out) to keep from chaffing.
    6. If you're new to anal play and prostate massage, it may take some time to get things going...or not. Some guys move along quickly.meach has their own body pace and you should make your focus relaxing and enjoying the journey, not arriving at a mythical destination.
    7. Use the guys in the forum as a sounding board and source of inspiration along the way.
    8. Above all, have fun. The Aneros does make amazing sensations come alive. You're in for a treat if you can just suspend expectations and learn to let go.
  • b1977
    Thank you for the time you took to respond. I am pretty knew to pspot - wife introduced it a few years ago and it's amazing to say the least. I will order the Helix I believe. One question, #2 - Being married, these moments of intimacy come and go. I think it's going to be hard to say "hunny, give me a minute".
  • slimjm
    It's not that difficult to be ready should you think it's going to be a night she's interested. The simplest obvious thing to try is foreplay and intercourse with you already having slipped it in and the Helix model stays in place well for hands free, worry free action without fear of accidentally losing it. You likely won't produce a super-O with this plug and play approach but you can experience the sensation of controlling and prolonging your orgasm and then having a more intensely satisfying "emptying" ejaculation when it comes.

Learning how to have a dry prostate or super orgasm takes a great deal more training and is something you can certainly do with your wife but will not involve traditional stimulation and touch like most are accustomed to with traditional foreplay. Many couples though can enjoy this way of discovering new sexual sensations and pleasure.