Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Homemade Aneros.. hehe
  • So I don't have my aneros products anymore (long story). And im not in a financial position to buy one right now. So I decided to make my own! I still had a mold from the MGX. So I used playdough, YES, playdough.

haha and then after i molded it, i popped it out. And then baked it, and then covered the whole thing in gorilla glue via a paint brush. Sounds sketchy. But it turned out pretty good. It's pretty strong. I made it the modified version, i never molded the tail on there. Used it a couple minutes ago for the first time and some good surprising results haha. Yay for playdough.
  • I have an MGX I am willing to part with since I have a number of the others. It has been sterilized after every use. If you want it send your postal address to my emailp: [EMAIL="paulsp@trains.zzn.com"]paulsp@trains.zzn.com[/EMAIL]
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Ghettobang...I would caution you to avoid using this mock-aneros device. Your anal muscles are quite strong and I can almost guarantee you that it will break at some point. Getting foreign objects removed from one's rectum can be not only embarrassing, but a trip to the emergency room is damned expensive.

Please, refrain, take Paul up on his offer...much safer.

Cockadoodle
  • QuoVadis
    Beyond the safety of "play dough," you might want to check out the Material Safety Data Sheet for Gorilla Glue, which states, in part:
    1. IDENTIFICATION OF PRODUCT
    Product Name: Gorilla Glue®
    Product Type: Polyurethane adhesive
    Distributor: The Gorilla Glue Company
    4550 Red Bank Expressway
    Cincinnati, OH 45227
    Tel: (513) 271-3300
    Fax: (513) 527-3742
    2. HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
    Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin
    contact.
    NFPA: Health – 2, Flammability – 1, Reactivity – 1
    0=Insignificant 1=Slight 2=Moderate 3=High 4=Extreme
    HMIS: Health – 2*, Flammability – 1, Reactivity – 1
    0=Minimal 1=Slight 2=Moderate 3=Serious 4=Severe *=Chronic Health Hazard
    3. COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
    Chemical name CAS No. % content
    Prepolymer based on aromatic polyisocyanate 67815-87-6 44
    4,4’-Diphenylmethane-diisocyanate, isomers and homologues 9016-87-9 56
    101-68-8
    26447-40-5
    4. FIRST AID MEASURES
    Inhalation If aerosol or vapor is inhaled in high concentrations: Move affected individual to fresh air and keep
    him warm, let him rest. If there is difficulty in breathing; call a doctor.
    Eye contact Flush eyes for at least 10 minutes while holding eyelids open. Contact a doctor.
    Skin contact Remove contaminated clothes immediately, and wash skin with a cleanser based on polyethylene
    glycol or with plenty of water and soap. Consult a doctor in the event of a skin reaction.
    Ingestion Product is not intended to be ingested or eaten. If this product is ingested, it may cause gastrointestinal
    blockage. If ingested, it may cause severe irritation of the gastrointestinal tract, and
    should be treated symptomatically. Do not induce the patient or animal to vomit. Call a doctor,
    ambulance or seek veterinarian assistance immediately.
    Again, not a good idea.
    QV