Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Overnight Orgasms with Aneros Inserted During Bedtime?
  • Hi folks... i wondered if any of you had popped an aneros model in at bedtime and had it do anything in the night? Did it effectively start rubbing/fucking you and wake you up? I'm thinking of giving it a go with a progasm model..

Comments?
  • twlltintwlltin
    My first mini-O was from sleeping with a Helix inserted (after a failed session). It woke me up at about 4am as my body was building up to an orgasm. Before that point, I had got nothing whatsoever out of the device, other than vague pleasant feelings from the exertions of contracting my anal sphincter.

That said, I'm not getting much from sleeping with an Aneros inserted the last few weeks. Once your body "gets it" it's possible to stimulate the prostate without using any device at all.
  • Hello, 48172.

I sleep with Aneros in every night (OK, so I'm a slut), alternating between Eupho, Vice and 16mm Peridise. That allows me to have a session at bedtime and again in the AM when I wake up. Occasionally, the Aneros will wake me up with a Dry-O and then I go back to sleep. Other times, my wife wakes me up and wants to have sex. I leave the Aneros inserted unless she's wearing her strap-on.

Note that sleeping with the Aneros is NOT recommended by the manufacturer and may have health risks. If you're going to try it, make absolutely sure your lube system will last all night. Water-based lubes generally won't hold up for more than 4 hours, max. I use Vaseline covered with Walnut Oil, no lube injected directly.

Cheers,

Dave
  • brine
    [QUOTE=twlltin;101400]That said, I'm not getting much from sleeping with an Aneros inserted the last few weeks. Once your body "gets it" it's possible to stimulate the prostate without using any device at all.

Yes, once it "gets it" Aneros-less is so very lovely!!!!

Brian
  • twlltintwlltin
    I had another first last night. I was woken by my body starting an Aneros-less session without me. (See Blog)
  • [QUOTE=aneros_user48172;101398]Hi folks... i wondered if any of you had popped an aneros model in at bedtime and had it do anything in the night? Did it effectively start rubbing/fucking you and wake you up? I'm thinking of giving it a go with a progasm model..

Comments?

I have slept with my progasm in a few times. Occasionally i will wake up during some intense full body pleasure and dy o's, but then fall asleep[ right again after. Once i had an erotic dream that went along with the progasm and i woke up a few minutes before i normally would, not from my alarm, but from a strong amazing ejaculation the dream & pro managed to find together.

As art says it is not recommended by the manufacturer, so do use caution.
  • What exactly was the danger as listed by the company on why overnight use was dangerous??
  • Realistically your only real "dangers" are from rolling over or in some other way unknowingly pushing on the device in an non intended way.

Past that as long as your lube doesn't dry out there is little to worry about.

Keep in mind the manufacturer is "covering thier bases" they are giving as much possible dont's so that if there were a dispute they can go back and say look we said don't do what you did.
  • GeogioGeogio
    I wouldn't recommend it, as the rectum absorbs and you would dry up and the extraction would not be comfortable.
  • Clenchy
    [QUOTE=aneros_user48172;101398]popped an aneros model in at bedtime and had it do anything in the night? Did it effectively start rubbing/fucking you and wake you up?
    I've (accidentally) fallen asleep wearing the helix and another time with the eupho. Both times nothing happened at all.
    Interestingly, the moment just when I start to drift off is usually when something pretty intense starts to sweep me up. It only lasts for a second and makes me awake up again before it can actually go anywhere.
  • hulahula
    I have never been able to sleep with an Aneros--too excited to sleep.