Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Deep Fascia
  • I think this is the reason of super-O. The deep fascia can also relax. They contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration. There are tons of deep fascia in around anus, all the nerves, all the big muscles (deep fascia surrounded muscles), and pelvic floor itself (deep fascia abundant in cavity wall). The pleasure alone from prostate massage is only the trigger. When the deep fascia in the pelvic floor is sending signal to other deep fascia in our body. When enough deep fascia is relaxed enough, a mini-O occur. When more deep fascia join in the fun, beyond certain threshold, a super-O occur. All the relax of deep fascia must in sync. Music is the easiest way to coordinate body (think of dancing). All the deep fascia vibrate at same frequency, a super-O. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascia_of_muscles ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The deep fascia can also relax. By monitoring changes in muscular tension, joint position, rate of movement, pressure, and vibration, mechanoreceptors in the deep fascia are capable of initiating relaxation. Deep fascia can relax rapidly in response to sudden muscular overload or rapid movements. Golgi tendon organs operate as a feedback mechanism by causing myofascial relaxation before muscle force becomes so great that tendons might be torn. Pacinian corpuscles sense changes in pressure and vibration to monitor the rate of acceleration of movement. They will initiate a sudden relaxatory response if movement happens too fast.[9] Deep fascia can also relax slowly as some mechanoreceptors respond to changes over longer timescales. Unlike the Golgi tendon organs, Golgi receptors report joint position independent of muscle contraction. This helps the body to know where the bones are at any given moment. Ruffini endings respond to regular stretching and to slow sustained pressure. In addition to initiating fascial relaxation, they contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration.[10][11]
  • artformartform
    Excellent hydrogen!! :D :D

Thanks very much for this post. Through this kind of information and relating it to your body/mind experiences for us, building on this, could a fantastic contribution here. I have connected with this system using bio-feedback and that is how I can lower my heart rate a couple of dozen beat per minute with direct mental intent or meditation. It is also reflected in my internal music in all the other techniques in my mixed practice. Our proprioception sense and systems are a key to these things indeed.

Are you a member on websites exploring this anatomy in your type of practice?? We discuss these anatomical/signalling/energetic systems and interactions at The Tao Bums, where I am a member: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/forum/1-taoist-discussion/ I don't see you there as "hydrogen" in the Members Lists.

all the very best sharing knowledge conceptual and applied in knowing energizing and celebrating health well-being orgasmic ecstatics all

artform
  • rookrook
    Once more I found myself in the dentist's chair with some serious drilling. Since the tooth already had a root canal, there was no anesthetic. The dentist was amazed at my ability to completely relax. Then she noted it was far different from my stress and muscle tension of just a couple of years ago.

She wondered how I'd accomplished that. It was tempting to add her along with the Tech to my list of, "who knows." I changed the topic to the weather. :D

@Artform -- numbers: 110 over 72, resting pulse 48. Age: mid 70's.
  • artformartform
    Beauty rook!! :D :D
  • GeogioGeogio
    Very informative thanks
  • aneros
    [QUOTE=hydrogen;43923]I think this is the reason of super-O. The deep fascia can also relax. They contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration. There are tons of deep fascia in around anus, all the nerves, all the big muscles (deep fascia surrounded muscles), and pelvic floor itself (deep fascia abundant in cavity wall). The pleasure alone from prostate massage is only the trigger. When the deep fascia in the pelvic floor is sending signal to other deep fascia in our body. When enough deep fascia is relaxed enough, a mini-O occur. When more deep fascia join in the fun, beyond certain threshold, a super-O occur. All the relax of deep fascia must in sync. Music is the easiest way to coordinate body (think of dancing). All the deep fascia vibrate at same frequency, a super-O. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascia_of_muscles ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The deep fascia can also relax. By monitoring changes in muscular tension, joint position, rate of movement, pressure, and vibration, mechanoreceptors in the deep fascia are capable of initiating relaxation. Deep fascia can relax rapidly in response to sudden muscular overload or rapid movements. Golgi tendon organs operate as a feedback mechanism by causing myofascial relaxation before muscle force becomes so great that tendons might be torn. Pacinian corpuscles sense changes in pressure and vibration to monitor the rate of acceleration of movement. They will initiate a sudden relaxatory response if movement happens too fast.[9] Deep fascia can also relax slowly as some mechanoreceptors respond to changes over longer timescales. Unlike the Golgi tendon organs, Golgi receptors report joint position independent of muscle contraction. This helps the body to know where the bones are at any given moment. Ruffini endings respond to regular stretching and to slow sustained pressure. In addition to initiating fascial relaxation, they contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration.[10][11] Testing Testing Testing Testing
  • aneros
    [QUOTE=hydrogen;43923]I think this is the reason of super-O. The deep fascia can also relax. They contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration. There are tons of deep fascia in around anus, all the nerves, all the big muscles (deep fascia surrounded muscles), and pelvic floor itself (deep fascia abundant in cavity wall). The pleasure alone from prostate massage is only the trigger. When the deep fascia in the pelvic floor is sending signal to other deep fascia in our body. When enough deep fascia is relaxed enough, a mini-O occur. When more deep fascia join in the fun, beyond certain threshold, a super-O occur. All the relax of deep fascia must in sync. Music is the easiest way to coordinate body (think of dancing). All the deep fascia vibrate at same frequency, a super-O. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascia_of_muscles ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The deep fascia can also relax. By monitoring changes in muscular tension, joint position, rate of movement, pressure, and vibration, mechanoreceptors in the deep fascia are capable of initiating relaxation. Deep fascia can relax rapidly in response to sudden muscular overload or rapid movements. Golgi tendon organs operate as a feedback mechanism by causing myofascial relaxation before muscle force becomes so great that tendons might be torn. Pacinian corpuscles sense changes in pressure and vibration to monitor the rate of acceleration of movement. They will initiate a sudden relaxatory response if movement happens too fast.[9] Deep fascia can also relax slowly as some mechanoreceptors respond to changes over longer timescales. Unlike the Golgi tendon organs, Golgi receptors report joint position independent of muscle contraction. This helps the body to know where the bones are at any given moment. Ruffini endings respond to regular stretching and to slow sustained pressure. In addition to initiating fascial relaxation, they contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration.[10][11] Testing Reply With Quote
  • aneros
    [QUOTE=hydrogen;43923]I think this is the reason of super-O. The deep fascia can also relax. They contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration. There are tons of deep fascia in around anus, all the nerves, all the big muscles (deep fascia surrounded muscles), and pelvic floor itself (deep fascia abundant in cavity wall). The pleasure alone from prostate massage is only the trigger. When the deep fascia in the pelvic floor is sending signal to other deep fascia in our body. When enough deep fascia is relaxed enough, a mini-O occur. When more deep fascia join in the fun, beyond certain threshold, a super-O occur. All the relax of deep fascia must in sync. Music is the easiest way to coordinate body (think of dancing). All the deep fascia vibrate at same frequency, a super-O. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascia_of_muscles ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The deep fascia can also relax. By monitoring changes in muscular tension, joint position, rate of movement, pressure, and vibration, mechanoreceptors in the deep fascia are capable of initiating relaxation. Deep fascia can relax rapidly in response to sudden muscular overload or rapid movements. Golgi tendon organs operate as a feedback mechanism by causing myofascial relaxation before muscle force becomes so great that tendons might be torn. Pacinian corpuscles sense changes in pressure and vibration to monitor the rate of acceleration of movement. They will initiate a sudden relaxatory response if movement happens too fast.[9] Deep fascia can also relax slowly as some mechanoreceptors respond to changes over longer timescales. Unlike the Golgi tendon organs, Golgi receptors report joint position independent of muscle contraction. This helps the body to know where the bones are at any given moment. Ruffini endings respond to regular stretching and to slow sustained pressure. In addition to initiating fascial relaxation, they contribute to full-body relaxation by inhibiting sympathetic activity which slows down heart rate and respiration.[10][11] we are testing reply to thread feature