Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Chat Problems
  • I thought I would post in here since more people view these threads. I cannot access the Chat Room when I am logged in - I can only log in as a guest, but then I can't contribulte to the conversation. Does anyone know how to sort this problem out?
  • twlltintwlltin
    This is a common gripe, I'm afraid. I think that you have to wait for manual approval from the admin team.
  • Cheers, man - I've contacted the team and they say there should be no problem. Ah well, worth the shot.
  • For some bizarre reason, I'm unable to access the chat room entirely. Im under the impression that you're to click on the link at the far right. Am I incorrect?
  • twlltintwlltin
    Yes, in the column STATUS, it says "CHAT NOW: Ends in ** hours ** minutes". Click on that. Then there's another page with a link to "Aneros Chat Room #1". Click on that, and you should be in the chatroom.
  • Working now. Perhaps Support noticed my post and sorted it out as I'm doing nothing different than before. Be that the case...thank you Support.