Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

nipple orgasm
  • thhn
    I have yet to acheive orgasm from my own nipple stimulation, however when my wife does it to me, I end up in orgasm almost every time, with many of these resulting into a super O.
    If I have an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone, does that make it a nipple orgasm? What would be the difference between say a nipple orgasm, or an anal orgasm or a prostrate orgasm? They all feel the same to me? they are all dry orgasms as well I would add.
  • slimjm
    Nipple stimulation helped me along in the Aneros rewiring process to begin with but now I can produce dry orgasms with nipple stimulation alone and it feels the same as the orgasms that come with the Aneros in place. My wife won't participate in the process but it helps me have more powerful and longer lasting traditional orgasms next time I'm having sex with her.
  • PommiePommie
    Since I have discovered a new way of spending intimate time with my wife, there is much more nipple play by me on her and I am trying to encourage her to spend more time on my nipples. I have an Aneros on board while this is happening and we don't have to engage in intercourse to the same degree any more. I would like to think that by spending more time on mutual nipple stimulation, we could both achieve orgasms from this type of play. It is great that she can still enjoy several orgasms from clitoral stimulation as well.
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    [QUOTE=thhn;100492] If I have an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone, does that make it a nipple orgasm? .
    Yes, that is a nipple orgasm!
  • Linghaman
    It seems that nip stim is part of rewiring. I, like everyone here now have hypererotic nipples asa result of P orgasms. My wife has discovered their sensitvity during our love making and she loves it. I can't say that I really mind either LOL.
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    My wife knows all about my nipples and rarely leaves them alone when we make love. When she gives me fellatio she always works my nipples as she sucks me. As I get ready to cum in her mouth she moves one hand from the nipple down to the perineum, while continuing to work the other nipple with the other hand. It sends me into outer space when I orgasm. Highly recommended!
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=bigguy;100615]It seems that nip stim is part of rewiring. I, like everyone here now have hypererotic nipples asa result of P orgasms. My wife has discovered their sensitvity during our love making and she loves it. I can't say that I really mind either LOL.

During my rewiring phase I discovered how sensitive my nipples were. When my wife would start on them I would just lose it and cum almost immediatly.
    This very much frustrated me as at that time I was also starting my journey into semen conservation. I didn't stand a chance with her touching and sucking my nipples. Eventually that phase passed and now my nipple stimulation almost always results in a fabulous dry orgasm and often more than one.
    In fact, I have been so successful with my semen conservation, that I have a hard time cumming even if I try. But I don't consider that a bad thing.
    At my age (mid 50's) it is suggested to limit ejaculations to about twice a month, and I feel this has helped my aneros progress. When I have sex with my wife, I always have more orgasms than her and most of mine come during foreplay. I don't miss the ejaculation part one bit and not ejaculating allows me to go on as long as I (or the wife) would like
  • twlltintwlltin
    I have noticed also that today my nipples seem to be sensitive and it is pleasurable to circle them. Nothing orgasmic, but very nice.
  • [QUOTE=twlltin;100644]I have noticed also that today my nipples seem to be sensitive and it is pleasurable to circle them. Nothing orgasmic, but very nice.

Same here, ever since I got and started using the Helix I've noticed my nipples have become sensitive. When I circle around both nipples at the same time, I get a strong tingling sensation in my pelvic region and I become extremely hard. When I do this while using the Helix, I can feel that tingling sensation all the way to the prostate.

I figure if I keep working at that, I'll eventually have a Super O. No orgasm yet, but very nice feeling.
  • twlltintwlltin
    I've now added nipple stimulation to my sessions. Last night's session had several episodes that went along the following lines.

I started with a "do nothing; feel everything" strategy which resulted in reaching a mini-O plateau. (After a run of duds last week, I'm happy that I've been able to get back to that level.) At that point I started to stimulate my nipples, which was very pleasurable, but also frustrating. I'd end up with my body bucking all over the place, moaning, and out of breath, but no increase in pleasure from it. It was almost as if there was energy being generated that had no outlet, so shorted itself out through the large muscles. Strangely, the anal, rectal and PC muscles didn't want to join in the fun.

Maybe another timeā€¦
    ---Edit---
    Later... Whilst sitting in office chair, I idly stroke my nipples. Oh dear! I'm all fired up again, bucking in the seat, grunting and snorting, getting more and more fired up with no resolution. It's a good thing I'm working from home today.
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=twlltin;100813]

I idly stroke my nipples. Oh dear! I'm all fired up again, bucking in the seat, grunting and snorting, getting more and more fired up with no resolution.

Yep. I feel the same way some times. I don't think nipple stimulation alone can get anywhere. When I have an erection, the nipple play can get it harder.

I newly discovered my nipple sensitivity. However I don't know what to do with it.
  • [QUOTE=hydrogen;100827]

I newly discovered my nipple sensitivity. However I don't know what to do with it.

May I suggest having a nipple orgasm?
  • Reflections on my history with nipple orgasm:

I have been having nipple orgasms for almost fifty years, but until about a decade ago they were not my main method of masturbation. Generally I had them when I was very horny and a full-throttle pants-down masturbation session wasn't convenient or thinkable. In my previous post I mentioned once having a nice one in a highway parking area, where I stopped when I was feeling extremely horny; but most often it would be while I was working, either at home or in my office. I didn't have the time or guarantee of privacy for a full-fledged masturbation session, so I would slip my hands under my shirt and start working my nipples. Orgasm usually came within minutes. Relieved of my sexual distraction, I would then go back to work, without ever having opened my fly, let alone touched my penis.

The turning point for me, as best as I can recall, was when I discovered that there was no refractory period with nipple orgasms--that is, that after having one nipple orgasm I could immediately have another, and another, and another . . . . I think I made that discovery the first time I used an epilator on my moderately hairy chest. As soon as I put my fingers to the nipples of my now silky smooth breasts, I came--not once, but five times in quick succession! Once I discovered that multiple orgasms were possible this way, there was no turning back. Jacking off became a crashing bore, my penis a secondary sexy organ (except for blow jobs)!

Then I went on to discover that through arousal by means of nipple stimulation I could turn almost my whole body into one huge erogenous zone, and could have orgasms by rubbing my breasts, my belly, the back of my neck, and my thighs. Now multiple orgasms are an almost daily occurrence. They don't take long to achieve, and they are a source of daily joy and pleasure. I think of them as the Fountain of Youth! Just this morning, after bringing my nipples to the edge, I had three fabulous breast orgasms, one after the other. I will probably have a few more orgasms in the course of the day. This is a typical day for me now.

Today I live in constant awe of this inexhaustible fount of pleasure and ecstasy.
  • mmm, nice to hear that smooth nips are exciting others too!
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    My nipple orgasm group, Yahoo! Groups is marking its eight anniversary today. I, for one, tend to celebrate the occasion with some nipple orgasms. Thanks to those Aneros Forum members who have contributed to the group and helped make it a success!
  • XilehXileh
    Is there no end to the surprises? I've been playing with this for about 6 months and something new is always awaiting.

My nipples have become facinated with the Aneros. They used to just hang around and didn't make too much of a fuss. Now they are quite demanding. Just having shirt fabric moving across them can get evrything fired up. Pretty distracting when reaching across a large conference table during a meeting just to pick up some papers.

My wife has a lot of fun with them. During a session though, they can almost be overpowering. A little stimulation can really kick in violent shaking. I'm just begining to learn how to manage that. It's entertaining, but I'm not sure if it is productive. I'm not sure if I've had a SuperO yet, so I guess I probably haven't. I've experianced a lot of everything else though.

Xileh
  • I Know the feelings you all have had. I was just making circles around the arreolas around the nipples and my nipples started getting hard and I started getting very hot. So I kept moving them around and speeding up and breathing faste and I had my first nipple orgasm. Then I was told about flicking the nipples after making the circles and I just about hit the ceiling!!! Then again every time I flicked either one. I still love the sensation of full body o's just from playing with them. Over and over and over. Enjoy the rewired life!!!

MultiOrgasmMan
  • tairy
    Got a question for you guys - when you're doing nipple stim in conjunction with an Aneros session, do you just keep up stimulation once you've started it?

Right now I tend to start my sessions off slowly, just relaxing and breathing for about 10 minutes. Then as I start to respond to the Aneros and become more aroused, gradually I introduce some nipple stim into the mix. It's amazing how sensitive not just my nipples but the whole chest and stomach area are at this point. Legs, back, buttocks too.

What I've mainly done is just do some very light strokes around the area, only connecting with the nipples every 4 or 5 trips around them. But very quickly I find this intensifies my arousal to the point that not having some kind of release becomes almost painful. Ideally it's at this point that I'd start having a mini O, dry O, super O, whatever - but it's like instead I just get unbelievably horny and usually after a while I end up masturbating normally to relieve the tension.

Usually I've stopped nipple stim by this point, just trying to let the feelings build below. I'm very sensitive, and get very aroused, but I'm not sure I could say I feel they are rewired to my prostate. If anything it just makes my erection that much harder (I almost always have a borderline painfully hard erection during Aneros sessions).

So my question is, do you guys just keep going with the stim until you actually cross a certain threshold and feel some sense of climax/release? Should I think of it more in traditional masturbation terms, like the way a woman might stroke her clitoris while being penetrated vaginally in order to achieve orgasm? Or should I do stim, wait to let feelings build, do more stim, wait, and so on?
  • jack38
    Tairy: regarding "Or should I do stim, wait to let feelings build, do more stim, wait, and so on?"

That's what I do. Stimulate the nips, pause to feel the fire down below, nip stim again to rachet things up, and repeat the cycle until the fireworks start. When I get anal Os (and occasionally a Super O) I'll work the nips a little harder to keep it going. Once I'm having Super Os, continuous hard nip stim makes it last a lot longer for me. But during the buildup, I stim, pause, stim again, pause - to keep the nip stim from distracting me too much.

You might try experimenting with occasional Aneros-less nip stim sessions (which can be incredible in a different way) to help your body learn to separate the nip and chest pleasure from the Aneros experience. Then, when combined, it can really be mind-blowing! Take care, guy
  • Philip
    This may be a stupid question i ordered the Helix awaiting its arrival i have a strong sex drive as does my wife just looking for that little extra to take it over the edge what i am wondering is if any one has tried leaving the Helix in during their daily activities and if so what were their results
  • cj187
    I'vWas properly introduced to nipple play this evening by MultiOrgasmicMan this evening, all I can say is I've been missing out.
  • Linghaman
    This thread echoes the most recent entry in Linghamans Log ....the power of my nipples to contribute to resounding MMO's. I won't go on at length here so I would recommend reading:

http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/

My nipples are an amazing link in my orgasmic response.

Bigguy / Linghaman
  • slimjm
    In reply to Phillip, I've cut the tail off my Helix where it would be comfortable to wear while in light activities, but can't stand it being in like that for more than an hour. It tickles a little inside, but doesn't do anything really, so I very rarely do that.
  • slimjm
    jack38, I do the same thing. Tickle the nipples a little to help the buildup accelerate some, then relax when the buildup wants to naturally subside some. In some sessions I find myself tickling my nipples almost continuously, other times intermittently, whatever brings on or sustains the orgasms and feels the best.