Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sleeping with Aneros?
  • View Poll Results: Sleep with Aneros? Voters: 16

You may not vote on this poll

I've never done it 5 31.25%

I fell asleep with it accidentally 16 100.00%

I sleep with it occasionally 17 106.25%

I'm thinking of trying it 7 43.75%

Would never - too risky 1 6.25%

I sleep with it frequently 6 37.50%

• ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, all.

As some of you know, I sleep with Aneros inserted every night. Of course, this practice is frowned upon by the manufacturer, for good reason. For example, if your lube dries out while sleeping, the device can stick to your rectal lining; not good. Nonetheless, guys do it anyway or have done it accidentally, falling asleep after a session. What's your story?

Cheers,

Dave
  • BusterBuster
    As I recall I did it once on purpose and another time I accidentally fell asleep with it in. Both times were not great experiences for me. There was no erotic experiences with it and it was tough to take out. I have heard of others that with Aneros inserted they have potential of having some great experiences once their minds fall into sleep mode.
  • tallguy
    I use the Aneros while traveling due to privacy reasons. That limits my use to about 6 nights a month. This has made it difficult for me to move off of the plateau (nice sensations and p-waves) I've been on for two years. I guess in an attempt to 1) maximize "time in" and 2) avail myself of the "un-self-aware, more relaxed mode" that accompanies light sleep, I have slept overnight with the Aneros in for at least a year now. I enjoy waking to a p-wave!

Very occasionally, if I've eaten something that doesn't agree with me, or makes me unusually gassy, I take out the Aneros to sleep better. I have three different models (MGX, Helix and Progasm). The Progasm doesn't "sleep" quite as easily--is more prone to accidental exit, and also can leave me a bit tender in the a.m.

-- Greg