Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Lying on Stomach
  • LeoI
    I had been using the Aneros without success for about three months. I had tried on my back and side without success.

One day I decided to lie on my stomach and achieved three intense dry orgasms. I can't exactly tell you why lying on my stomach worked though my guess is that the position allows your body to better accomodate and position the Aneros. It also seems to allow the Aneros to move more freely and allow better control of your sphincter muscles.

Just relax. Pretend you are receiving a massage. If you are worried of your penis getting in the way position it with the head pointing toward your feet. You may or may not have a full erection. Let the Aneros do most of the work. First, locate your prostate by using different length contractions. You'll probably find that a half to a quarter contraction will work. It doesn't take much.

Once you learn what muscles are involved your body will accomdate the Aneros and the device will give plenty of pleasure. You can then switch to other positions such as your back.
  • Thanks for the tip Leo. I'll try on my stomach tonight. I've only
    tried my Aneros twice. Not getting anything close to dry orgasms.
    The one thing I did experience the first time was a great orgasm
    as my wife sucked me off. It seems to make your cock more sensitive.

Are you having trouble ejaculating without help? I'll bet a helpful partner would make all the difference.

Academy
  • LeoI can you tell me how fast you contract your muscles? (I was contracting mine about 6 times a minute but didn't get any result.)
  • LeoI

Originally Posted By: Academy
    Thanks for the tip Leo. I'll try on my stomach tonight. I've only
    tried my Aneros twice. Not getting anything close to dry orgasms.
    The one thing I did experience the first time was a great orgasm
    as my wife sucked me off. It seems to make your cock more sensitive.

Are you having trouble ejaculating without help? I'll bet a helpful partner would make all the difference.

Academy

My other tip to you is Academy is to have your wife assist you. Either insert it yourself or have you wife insert it. Then have her give you a massage or touch your body (except penis) in some other erotic matter.

Yes, a partner helps immensely
  • LeoI

Originally Posted By: ailiton
    LeoI can you tell me how fast you contract your muscles? (I was contracting mine about 6 times a minute but didn't get any result.)

I use this method: contraction, hold for 4-8 seconds, relax 4-8 seconds. Mine are usually 4 seconds.

However, I think the overriding factor is to get the Aneros to stop near the prostate. Locating the prostate is crucial. Remember, your gluteus maximus (Butt) has a lot of different muscles. Try using different muscles in the area. Once the aneros has tounched your prostate a few times you should encounter some involuntary contractions. That's the area to concentrate on. Have your contractions return the aneros to that area.

As for the contractions, I'll use this analogy. Imagine your sphincter muscle is your hand. A closed fist is a full contraction, the hand complete open is your sphincter relaxed. The contraction to use is somewhere in between. Close your hand part ways. Bend you fingers slightly to half way and you get an idea of what you have to do with your contractions.
  • LeoI: Thank you very much for answering my question. This afternoon, I was using the aneros while lying on my stomach and for the first time I got some kind of involuntary contractions. I'm not too sure if that's the kind of contractions you guys are talking about though.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    In the past, I have cautioned against this approach for newbies and those who are yet to have had the "non-ejaculatory" orgasm. The primary reason for this is that in lying on one's stomach there is always the tendency to start thrusting or grinding or otherwise effect penile stimulation. (I believe that any penile stimulation must be avoided to allow the sensations that generate the Super O to arise). I have read numerous postings that support this notion, from those who have used this position with the thrusting movements and are simply unable to cross over to the "non ejaculatory" experience.

That having been said, there is no reason that it can't be used for generating the Super O, so long as one keeps in mind that no pressure should be yielded on your penis. I myself have used it with great success. What makes it unique is that it allows you to rest most muscle groups while allowing the Aneros maximum freedom of movement. Control of the abutment tab can be easily attained as well, by putting one arm underneath yourself, which allows your hand to subtly guide/position and maintain the abutment tab where it needs to be. Given certain precautions, this position can be a great one to add to one's erotic palette.

I would strongly agree with you regarding being able to shift over to different positions once one has had some experience with the Super O. I believe this to be a matter of the discovery or recognition of certain key sensations. I guess it comes down to the concept that some positions allow some people to more easily focus (and recognize these sensations) than others. It's an individual thing. Curiously, I myself found the side-lying position (the one recommended by the manufacturer) to be the most elusive in producing these orgasms. It was only after being successful in nearly every other position, that the side-lying position finally worked for me. Go figure!

B Mayfield

• Originally Posted By: LeoI
    I had been using the Aneros without success for about three months. I had tried on my back and side without success.

One day I decided to lie on my stomach and achieved three intense dry orgasms. I can't exactly tell you why lying on my stomach worked though my guess is that the position allows your body to better accomodate and position the Aneros. It also seems to allow the Aneros to move more freely and allow better control of your sphincter muscles.

Just relax. Pretend you are receiving a massage. If you are worried of your penis getting in the way position it with the head pointing toward your feet. You may or may not have a full erection. Let the Aneros do most of the work. First, locate your prostate by using different length contractions. You'll probably find that a half to a quarter contraction will work. It doesn't take much.

Once you learn what muscles are involved your body will accomdate the Aneros and the device will give plenty of pleasure. You can then switch to other positions such as your back.

Leo,
    Your stomach method is the way to go for me. I've had my aneros for about 6 months and was having trouble getting to the big O. I tried all of the positions that were written about here in the forum and the stomach routine is a perfect match for me. Maybe all of the practice I had done previous is what made difference for me. Just a couple of weeks ago I had my first big O. Just after reading your note about lying on your stomach I tried it and whammo I had several earth moving orgasms. I have used it several times since and cannot not believe that the maker of the item doesn't start you out doing the exercises on your stomach. On your stomach you are more relaxed and can concentrate on the muscles that you need to get to the pleasure and all of the waves it can produce. Although it seems that all I have to do is relax and the fun begins. If facts I just got up from a session with my aneros and cannot believe how easily I can get to the the big O. I must have had 5 or 6 big ones and in between I could just relax and be swallowed up by all of the waves and little nuances that the aneros can produce. What a frekking great way to spend a Friday afternoon off.
    Thanks for the information.
    John