Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I'm at the edge, how do I jump?
  • jocco
    I am so close to a dry o, it's driving me nuts! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute, but it's like I'm hanging over a cliff trying to let my body fall, but there's this invisible hand against my chest preventing me.

Here's what's happening: First off, I've managed to center sensation around my whole anal region, "switching off" my penis. That being said, my penis is generally soft for most of my session, while I experience incredible pleasure in the prostate/rectal area. I allow the pleasure to build to a point where my prostate swells up like a balloon, at which time the pleasure dies off because my prostate can't "dance" like it does during buildup- sort of like it's hit a wall. It's like I'm clamping down on the pleasure, but it feels involuntary. I get to this point many times during a session and eventually switch on my penis and have a HFWO, which is still great, but dammit I want a dry o!

I am requesting any advice you've got- lay it on me!

Jocco
  • twlltintwlltin
    So, when you get to this point, are you in charge or is your body?
  • Hello, jocco.

The point you talked about during your sessions, where you feel the Aneros gets jammed in place due to prostate engorgement happens to me in every session as well. I get over that hurdle by relaxing even more, allowing the muscles around that region to let go, which frees up the Aneros even though my prostate is still swollen. I know that relaxing while highly excited with a piece of plastic up your ass is difficult, but it is do-able. For me, deep, very slow breathing and visualization of melting into the bed works well.

Keep at it, you'll get there.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • jocco
    Thanks guys, both of you! ten, that is great I will do what you said... twll, genius, brother. What you said really resonates with me. I am a firm believer in the notion that we create the world with our word... because we say so! I am in charge.
  • as sailors say. tiz the calm before the storm. now ready your ship swab the deck set sail, and hold on for dear life!!!..
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=jocco;101421]I am in charge.
    That might be your problem. To get over the edge, you've got to let go. It can't be forced. You don't find it -- it finds you. And once it's got you...

I exaggerate a little. But seriously, I've never been able to consciously get "there". I've been able to arrange the furniture and set the mood, but all I can do is wait patiently for my body to take the hints. Once you've got over the edge a few times, the body needs less encouragement, but you still can't force it to happen.
  • jocco;

I'm seconding Twll's point. You can not force the process. In effect, you'll need to get out of the way and let your body perform. If you can disassociate your thinking self from what's happening and just observe from an outside the body point of view, you'll be on the right path. I know, sounds like new-age BS, but it works.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=jocco;101413]I am so close to a dry o, it's driving me nuts! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute, but it's like I'm hanging over a cliff trying to let my body fall, but there's this invisible hand against my chest preventing me.

Here's what's happening: First off, I've managed to center sensation around my whole anal region, "switching off" my penis. That being said, my penis is generally soft for most of my session, while I experience incredible pleasure in the prostate/rectal area. I allow the pleasure to build to a point where my prostate swells up like a balloon, at which time the pleasure dies off because my prostate can't "dance" like it does during buildup- sort of like it's hit a wall. It's like I'm clamping down on the pleasure, but it feels involuntary. I get to this point many times during a session and eventually switch on my penis and have a HFWO, which is still great, but dammit I want a dry o!

I am requesting any advice you've got- lay it on me!

Jocco

Although you have been given proper advice, I will add my opinion for what it's worth...
    There was a time a while ago when I felt just as you describe, and while I thought I was right on the edge and needed so little to get over, it really wasn't the case. Now that I have been through it, I see that I really wasn't all that close. Eventually, it just happened. Not by one big hurdle being jumped over, but by several smaller hurdles. my journey has been very slow in compared to what others say on this forumn and even now that I have orgasms every single session, they still seem to get just a wee bit better every single time.
    Probably the biggest thing that held me back was not relaxing to the proper state. While I felt I was relaxed, now once again I realize I really wasn't. There was always some part of me that was tensed up and wanting to bring on that orgasm so bad. I'm not sure just what changed, but now I am able to really let go like I'm melting into a pile of goo. A little smoke is a must for me to have a great session - consider that?
  • rumelrumel
    jocco,

I have to agree with 'twlltin' & 'ten_s_nut', you have reached a point in your journey wherein your body knows where and how it wants to progress but your ego consciousness is withholding permission to move forward. Our egos, in their protective mode, want to control life situations and conditions. This is mostly done for safety and self preservation purposes and functions quite well in helping us deal with everyday life situations, however, there are times when this almost automatic aspect of our individual personalities can thwart deeper desires seeking expression. [QUOTE=jocco;101421]I am a firm believer in the notion that we create the world with our word... because we say so! I am in charge.Yes, you are in charge, but your ego consciousness is only a portion of the total entity that constitutes "YOU". The sub-conscious and supra-conscious aspects of your personality need to find expression too. This requires you to temporarily suspend ego control of the situation.[QUOTE=twlltin;101432]That might be your problem. To get over the edge, you've got to let go. It can't be forced. You don't find it -- it finds you.[QUOTE=ten_s_nut;101439]You can not force the process. In effect, you'll need to get out of the way and let your body perform. If you can disassociate your thinking self from what's happening and just observe from an outside the body point of view, you'll be on the right path. I know, sounds like new-age BS, but it works.The very title of your thread - " I'm at the edge, how do I jump?"expresses the quandary for self preservation anyone would face when looking over a precipice, perhaps a change in perceptional attitude can help. Instead of thinking of this as a 'leap of faith' (jump) but as being at the apex of the initial height of a roller coaster ride, you are in the front seat of the car, staring down the track, about to let gravity have its way with you. You know you have no control over the force of gravity so you may just as well throw your hands in the air, take a deep breath and let your body experience the exhilaration of your Letting Go moment.
  • jocco
    Wow. Total shift in perspective.

Rumel, I love analogies and the roller coaster one is a keeper for sure. I am willing to give up the control that my ego so desires. I am willing to let something bigger than myself drive me into new realms and allow me to reach the fruit too high for me as my ego to reach. I think this new standpoint is another of many steps forward into the new realm.

Ten, I get what you're saying about looking from the outside. In my drug experimentation days, I had out of body experiences. You are talking about disassociating the thoughts from sensation and experience. Understanding that both will continue to exist, but neither dictate what the other will be or do next. I get that.

Thanks a lot guys!
  • rumelrumel
    jocco,

The "... fruit to high for me as my ego to reach." is an illusion, the fruit IS within reach, you just need to let your body lead the way, enjoy the pleasure present, know that the gift will be bestowed when you no longer expect it to be. I think you have grasped that concept intellectually, now it just needs to be integrated into the whole "YOU".
  • jocco
    Intellectually, yes definitely I've grasped it... and that the intellectual nature of our being is what there is to let go of. My goal is to enjoy every minute of every session.
  • I made a thread almost exactly like this a month or so ago. It helped a bit, but I'm still teetering on the edge as well. My sessions get progressively better and better, just tiny baby steps. The only thing I havent gotten to try is the proper music yet. Havent gotten the CD or have access to the youtube sounds in my room. Id love to get a Vice, I love my progasm but it seems like the vice would be a bit more comfortable at times... I needs the money though! ><
  • rookrook
    Just like that bike ride when your Father or Big Brother invisibly lifted his fingers from the rear of your saddle you will soon experience the thrill of solo flight.

You have the knowledge that you are buoyant. Quit swimming, let go and allow yourself to float on a sea of pleasure and orgasmic fireworks.