Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Artform's first video: Ice Slamming on the Dark Side (rough cut)
  • artformartform
    Well something is finally available, even if not the intended production, which is still too big a file. More in development.

My demonstration of Ice in auto*F mode is the intended subject. Please bear with the curious dark focus of this first raw footage.

Ummm... the vid is available now, along with a lot more of a newly immodest me, at: dick.net » social networking for your penis! This seemed a more relaxed site than xtube where I first thought I would need to post these materials. See the vid in the right-hand box and just click to view.

My intention with having this new complementary site is to be able to post and blog there about photographic and video, as well as other media, celebrations of the great orgasmic energetics I have experienced in my mixed Aneros/KSMO/Tao practice over this past 4+1/2 years.

Also included are images illustrating what I have described here in discussing penis retraction, mangina, anerosless energies meditations and topics we discuss here. I welcome your comments, criticisms and suggestions friends!! Both there and here.

artformed is not at all finished, just a necessary technical handle modification.

all welcome to the expanding world of artform/artformed energetics all

artform
  • brine
    Thank you for sharing. Nice. B.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Talk about a cumming out.....right on Artform!

Ice Slamming
    indeed! Demonstrating some very fine muscle tone there I'd say. Wild how the ICE takes on the color of your background, which in this case was black. Some interesting contrasts here. Made me think it might be cool to back light the ICE with a deep blue or deep green lighting, the latter keeping with your Green Man motif.

One last note, on that pop shot.....I hope you're careful with it, you could put someone's eye with that!

BF Mayfield
  • pnomanpnoman
    Nice vid...but too dark where the action is!!! Maybe you can get a desk lamp or something to shine where the sun doesn't! A for effort! Keep em coming!

Your pics are pretty nice! That retraction is amazing!!!
  • jocco
    Tell me something... what is the point of penis retraction? Is there a pleasurable sensation? Or is it the result of some crazy orgasm??

jocco
  • jocco
    BTW, interesting vid- as a straight guy, there still is a large part of resistance to watching something like that, but the rest of me can not deny that there was a large level of arousal... amazing movement with that thing!
  • NeuroNeuro
    check out art form's blog on penis retraction and the "mangina"
  • rumelrumel
    artform,

Bravo, great chutzpah man! I salute your audacity. You've taken us to the Dark Side of Your Moon. :rolleyes:
  • twlltintwlltin
    I haven't found these short videos particularly instructive. They show what's going on outside, but much of the action is internal and mental. Perhaps a commentary on what the person is doing, thinking and feeling at each moment might be helpful? (I realise this might be difficult to do at the time of video recording.)
  • Billy11
    Wow! Question. Because of the darkness... I notice that the device is really moving a lot. Can't tell if it's moving by itself or your using contractions to move it? I'm assuming it's moving by itself because it's called "auto fucking"... If that's the case then shit! Very Nice!
  • jocco
    twl, that's a good idea- there's always overdubbing.
  • artformartform
    Phew!!! Well we got past that hurdle...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your support and enthusiasm!!! "(rough cut)" was actually an exaggeration, barely past raw footage is closer to it... hand-held iPhone cam... The next one, pending an edit is in full sunshine, including Brian Mayfield., through the Ice and right up where it normally can't shine!! :D So rumel and pnoman, be prepared for the Sunny Side Up of the Moon soon!! :D

The largest vid to date, still without sound editing and the planned commentary (twlltin and jocco thanks, because I agree with you about the need) is using footage using my iPad 2 and the intuitive iMovie software there. Problem being that everything I add is making the file bigger and it is already 25% too big for vids at dick. So please bare with me as I become more technically knowledgeable and proficient at this new hardware/software.

Billy11, thanks for your enthusiasm too!! :D Mine for this marvellous Ice capability, the fabulous orgasms it gives, is what motivated me to begin this entire daunting further experiments/commitment to going further public with sharing my Aneros practice results to benefit others. For this I did use the Intentional Contractions Trigger approach, BUTT very soon the body just says "I LOVE THIS!!!" and does everything it can to take over, including toning up all the required muscles and adding appropriate rewiring BFM and jocco!! Auto*F it is! That is why I am working to get the big vid done and workable at dick, it show all this far more clearly.

pnoman and jocco, yes there are great erotic, sensual, stimulative, indirect prostate massage, and orgasmic opportunities and joys in developing your ability to retract your penis and play with it internally in your mangina!!! :D When the penis retracts, the corpus cavernosie are fully evacuated and compressed, and this thin small rod is a great push-rod for prostate massage and the Male Clitoris Massage technique!! Since the mangina walls are your outer penis skin (and some foreskin if you are uncut) outside in, and your glans/frenulum is in the position of a cervix, all the sensitivities of your penis are still there and even more physically concentrated. Male anatomy is SO flexible and SO enjoyable in every configuration!! Thanks greatly Neuro for pointing to my blog here where I have rattled on at length about all this: http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544 See particularly the series of posts on the Joys of Soft Penis Sex men!!

SO, jocco and brine, I too as a largely straight guy, have had serious thinking and re-mapping going on before I could get to the point of exploring, describing and now documenting with my body publicly what the whole-being orgasmic energetic ecstatics are all about. I was not at all happy about the prospect of having to be so in the frantic manic xtube environment. Anerosian friend wuerstchen, who demos his grandmaster nipple work and orgasming techniques, as well as his advocacy for small dick pride, on his pages at dick helped me see what the possibilities, limits and very different ambiance and pace at dick can do as you clearly state your own interests and limits. I am still in the process of doing that there.

I am not interested in anything physical or sexually emotional with anyone but dear mrs. a! Period. I am not interested in cyber-JO wet works or the like. I agree with bigguy on his current discussions/posts/blog of our oversized cocks (by species comparison) being a male/male signalling adaptation, as science is trending to confirm. And males of all orientations are participating as each sees fit at dick.

I am interested in continuing to explore and experiment with male/female and male/self through male/male responses in an aesthetic and energies driven Energy Body Eroticism and sacred empathic compassionate Spirituality practice as an Artform!!! They will soon cum to understand that at dick too! Hallelujah!!! Blessing Abound!!!

all in the public interest of greater sexual, physical, energies, whole-male health and ecstatic consciousness all ways always all

artform
  • Hey Artform, great video. As stated by others perhaps a bit dark, but nonetheless, excellent.
    Makes me want to run out and buy an Ice :)
    I'm truly hoping to be able to enact the contractions that you did to make it seem flawlessly moving.
    all the best.
  • [QUOTE=artform;101177]Well something is finally available, even if not the intended production, which is still too big a file. More in development.

My demonstration of Ice in auto*F mode is the intended subject. Please bear with the curious dark focus of this first raw footage.

Ummm... the vid is available now, along with a lot more of a newly immodest me, at: dick.net » social networking for your penis! This seemed a more relaxed site than xtube where I first thought I would need to post these materials. See the vid in the right-hand box and just click to view.

My intention with having this new complementary site is to be able to post and blog there about photographic and video, as well as other media, celebrations of the great orgasmic energetics I have experienced in my mixed Aneros/KSMO/Tao practice over this past 4+1/2 years.

Also included are images illustrating what I have described here in discussing penis retraction, mangina, anerosless energies meditations and topics we discuss here. I welcome your comments, criticisms and suggestions friends!! Both there and here.

artformed is not at all finished, just a necessary technical handle modification.

all welcome to the expanding world of artform/artformed energetics all

artform

You have no idea how much you have helped by posting that video. I analysed your video last night and I tried to come up with a techinque I could use to mimic your muscle movements.... I HAD GREAT SUCCESS! I want to try again soon and find a way to share the success. However what I did last night is difficult to put into words like the other ways I find the aneros can work. Within 10 min of trying to mimic you I had minor auto aneros sexing!

However while I'm here I will just say it's not so much about the muscles you use for you penis as it is a set of muscles that can work independently and simultaneously.
  • artformartform
    Hi indigenous_author!! :D :D

I am thrilled for you, that you could do this from the video!! :D

[QUOTE=Indigenous_author;101201]You have no idea how much you have helped by posting that video. I analysed your video last night and I tried to come up with a techinque I could use to mimic your muscle movements.... I HAD GREAT SUCCESS! I want to try again soon and find a way to share the success. However what I did last night is difficult to put into words like the other ways I find the aneros can work. Within 10 min of trying to mimic you I had minor auto aneros sexing!

However while I'm here I will just say it's not so much about the muscles you use for you penis as it is a set of muscles that can work independently and simultaneously.

Well schitz, it has worked, get going man!! It can be done!!! :D The next vids will be even clearer, and so may help you more indigenous_author and others "reading" the muscle movements as you have.

I agree with you that the penis muscles are not central to this, the light movement of penis and balls is from the pull on the penis bulb/root by the active ano-rectal and related muscle systems and the Ice rubbing in-out. Those little motions do add a very nice light tug stim into and up the flaccid/semi penis and balls!! All the best for you both and everyone as you further your techniques!

all the best sharing by example and by sharing energies as we all help each other along this astounding journey and its wide spectrum potentials all

artform
  • [QUOTE=artform;101204]Hi indigenous_author!! :D :D

I am thrilled for you, that you could do this from the video!! :D

Well schitz, it has worked, get going man!! It can be done!!! :D The next vids will be even clearer, and so may help you more indigenous_author and others "reading" the muscle movements as you have.

I agree with you that the penis muscles are not central to this, the light movement of penis and balls is from the pull on the penis bulb/root by the active ano-rectal and related muscle systems and the Ice rubbing in-out. Those little motions do add a very nice light tug stim into and up the flaccid/semi penis and balls!! All the best for you both and everyone as you further your techniques!

all the best sharing by example and by sharing energies as we all help each other along this astounding journey and its wide spectrum potentials all

artform

Thanks!

I tried with the peridise, but with limited success. When I tried again with the sgx (a few minutes ago) I felt some new sensations; these were of course an orgasm building. Somehow (for me) allowing the muscles to pull in the aneros hits my prostate. I know this because of the immediate sensations I get and the medium amounts of pre-ejaculate that comes out.

However to bring on this event, extreme mental focus and visualization is necessary. In other words its not easy (yet).
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Indigenous_author;101207] .... snip ... I tried with the peridise, but with limited success. When I tried again with the sgx (a few minutes ago) I felt some new sensations; these were of course an orgasm building. Somehow (for me) allowing the muscles to pull in the aneros hits my prostate. I know this because of the immediate sensations I get and the medium amounts of pre-ejaculate that comes out. ... snip... //

My early SGX orgasms were also accompanied by muscular 'suck-in' of the SGX. Using the condom-lube method with the SGX did increase tool mobility and seemed to increase the suck-in effect. This seemed more pronounced with the SGX then with either the Helix or Maximus. You might give it a try: -- Advanced Skills - Aneros Wiki --
  • [QUOTE=jocco;101181]Tell me something... what is the point of penis retraction? Is there a pleasurable sensation? Or is it the result of some crazy orgasm??

jocco Penis retraction allows for the mangina orgasm, which is super intense. I recently posted a video of one on dick.net. I use the same nic there as here.
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=Wuerstchen;101238]Penis retraction allows for the mangina orgasm, which is super intense. I recently posted a video of one on dick.net. I use the same nic there as here.

I've had fun over the years playing with myself using the penis retraction method. But it's only short lived because I become erect and there's just no way to keep it retracted. Is there any special thing you can do to stay retracted or not erect? Or does one just have to learn orgasm without being erect?
  • artformartform
    Hi Billy11 and wuerstchen!!! :D :D :D
    [QUOTE=Billy11;101256]I've had fun over the years playing with myself using the penis retraction method. But it's only short lived because I become erect and there's just no way to keep it retracted. Is there any special thing you can do to stay retracted or not erect? Or does one just have to learn orgasm without being erect?

This is another case where deeply relax, in this case your penis, works a charm! The more you do this while retracted, the easier it is to have the retraction stay comfortably inside without effort! Anyone who tries this will likely get the "missile refueling and launching out of their silo" effect for the first several experiments. Yet the patience and relaxing persistence can pay off.

My cock now really likes being inside, and when things call it outside again my glans is much softer and moist; differently sensitive, as if I have achieved the foreskin restoration I have so far failed to persist with long enough! Time, desire, patience; and have dick trained as a caveman in no time, IMHO!

Yesterday I shot some male clitoris massage and mangina footage to begin editing a vid on this topic. Time will tell with editing too :D

all the best cock discipline as we explore all the amazing possibilities of our magical male organs organists all

artform
  • twlltintwlltin
    Have you any pointers to information on the subjects "male clitoris" and "mangina"? These terms are new to me.
  • artformartform
    Hi twlltin!! :D :D

[QUOTE=twlltin;101268]Have you any pointers to information on the subjects "male clitoris" and "mangina"? These terms are new to me.

As a matter of fact, my blog is not a bad place to start, in the Joys of Soft Penis Sex series (before the doc agreed to nix and ED-inducing drug they had me taking daily) : http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=643

all the sizes a penis can assume each have their own unique joys all

artform
  • Good stuff Art! Thanks for posting.
  • BusterBuster
    Kudos to you Artform for putting together a video. Excellent.
  • GeogioGeogio
    great site! Thanks!
  • GeogioGeogio
    You seem to get much more articulation from the Progasm than I can; I think it's too long for me, the standard 4 inch models are a much better fit.