Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can someone explain/describe a "Dry O"?
  • rck
    I have a question for all those that have dry O's during their sessions. Are these orgasms the same as a penile orgasm? Meaning, are they felt in the same place, the tip of the penis? Or is the feeling the same, but the location different (like internal)?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, rck.

Snippets from the Aneros Wiki:

"Dry-O: A medium intensity non-ejaculatory orgasm, one that is neither a mini-O nor a Super-O."

"Intensely pleasurable involuntary clamping that is clearly a Dry-O."

Doesn't help much does it? The experience of a Dry-O is probably different for everybody, but there are some common features, such as the feeling of peaking, feeling of ejac (pumping), and a bit of a let-down afterwards. The let-down can be brief since no semen is expelled and no refractory period incurred. Dry-Os can follow one another in short order.

Some guys produce clear fluid with a Dry-O (like me) and others, nothing. Strangely enough, you don't need an erection to have a Dry-O, though it may feel more intense if you do.

Cheers,

Dave
  • DeckardDeckard
    In my experience it can involve the penis, but my orgasms are usually felt at the core of my body. Think of it this way...when you climax, where do you feel it first? I usually feel it deep inside me and it works its way to the join with the tactile sensations that I'm already feeling on my cock.

If I could try to lock it down to a location...I'd have to say the area right above the penis and some distance below the navel. That's where it starts for me and then spreads through my entire body.

Hope this helps. :)
  • The best session I had was today when I had a series of dry o's that lasted for what seemed like 3 or so minutes. It wasn't the super-O, but had very intense tingling deep inside, felt great, and just felt like I was ejaculating for the entire time except nothing was coming out. It was an amazing feeling.
  • slimjm
    Dry orgasms for me feel just like ejaculatory orgasms, felt mostly toward the tip of the penis but much hotter and more intense feeling there and accompanied by a tremendous warmth and pressure feeling inside the lower pelvis that feels as though it would burst trying to "get out". They also last longer, about a minute or two and repeat every three or so minutes in a typical session, sometimes as many as 8 or 10, at least 5 to 7 on average for me. Per the terminology involved however, they are completely dry, that is nothing comes out.
  • rck
    thanks for the descriptions so far. Please, any other anecdotes/desciptions/etc. would be greatly appreciated.
  • I've had Dry-O's and they are as described. Sometimes un-erect. Other times erect with that spastic pumping, but much more intense and with no feeling of release.
  • I think dry-0 is any part of pleasure center fires up across the threshold. Penile pleasure is one. Prostate pleasure is two and anus pleasure is three. Of course, nipples, navel (center of abdominal pleasure), and chest and leg muscle for some, and tongue, nose, eyes and ear.

I once had an dry-0 while eating a juice fresh sweet peach.

To perform cunnilingus is one of the best ways to figure out Aneros. Your eyes looking at her pink pussy and beautiful face, your nose rubbing against her public mount and sniffing in her sweet pussy aroma, your mouth lip touching her lips, your tongue feeling her clitoris and tasting her pussy juice, your throat making erotic panting, your ear hearing yourself and her pleasure moaning, you belly breathing into her sweet pussy, you swallowing her juice to excite your throat and stomach, your hand can stimulate yourself any other fun places like penis, nipple, balls and your Aneros.

Just to be fair, I guess fellatio would work too if you're into that.
  • This question actually stuck with me for awhile; but based off these nice folks descriptions, I think I have come up with my own idea. From what I can see, it seems to be a matter of perspective.

There's two different sensations I tend to relate to a dry O; one of them is a warming and slight tension right at the top corners, just hind the root of the penis. I always feel that during wet orgasms.

Another component is a peak tension in the general area; which can last either a few seconds to a whole lot of them, which is followed up by a wave of involuntaries in all or some of the muscles down there that I also relate with a penile orgasm.

One more thing that is notable is a warming and tension hind the nuts or even a bit lower along the perinum; which also seems to lead to inoluntary, orgasm like sasms after; usually ill feel them coursing just along the urethra.

A word on hardness: It can be there; for me a lil more than half the time it is; the sensations I focus on can encourage it. Having a hard on while there is an orgasmic moment can be more exciting; and I -think- 9just a new thought0 It helps you peaking again partway through the involuntaries. Being soft I think allows for more sensation in the other areas.

Usually its a bit MMO like for me. Peaks come; leading to involuntaries, rising to other peaks..

I hope this is helpful. :)

Fox