Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hello...noobie here. First impressions...
  • DeckardDeckard
    Hi there. I'm Deckard. Just received my first Aneros a few days ago and I'm still playing around with it.

First before I go into that, I do have a bit of a bitch with the site. I'd been reading the forum before I purchased and intended to register and contribute. However...after trying numerous times to register I was given error after error. The site needs some serious TLC and rework IMO.

But now you're asking, how are you posting this? Well...I'd resigned myself to lurker oblivion until I could get a response from the company during business hours, but I found backdoor (pun intended). I went to look at picture that someone had posted in a thread and you have to be registered to view it. There's where I found another way to register that's different from the current (broken) version. I completed everything and here I am. So there are probably a lot of people that can't post because of the site problems. Who's ever here listening that knows the webmaster/IT folks...please fix it...it's your business, not mine.

So anyway...I've had my new Progasm Ice for three days now and I've tried it three times (in two days). The first time wasn't successful with the exception of a fun "T" session. It was your basic "put a nickel in a slot machine expecting the million dollar jackpot" with the ensuing disappointment. Ha...well it wasn't that bad, but it was a lesson in learning to relax.

Second time showed more promise as the more I read, the more I realized this is not a jack it as fast as possible scenario. I looked at this going forward as a practice in meditation and emotional/muscular control. I started the second session in the early evening and planned accordingly: took/expelled an enema, lit a favorite candle, had my laptop on the bed playing some favorite Dean Evenson albums (think masseuse music), lubed up more than last time, took a few deep breaths and began.

After insertion I knew I needed to relax for some time, so just started getting into the music and doing some mental meditation exercises. I positioned myself in my favorite sleep position, which is on my right side, right leg straight, left leg pulled up by my chest. As I started drifting...you know that place where you don't know if you're awake or dreaming...I could feel the Progasm moving inside me. I tried not to do any type of contractions in the first 20-30 minutes (as far as I could tell since I wasn't watching a clock). When I felt myself wanting to grab it, I forced myself into a practice I use to release stress which is to feel like a wave is crashing over me from head to foot, taking any type of muscle tightness with it. I tried to keep myself conscious and aware, yet relaxed as much as possible.

Then it happened. I call it it, because I think it could have been a P-wave or a mini-O...who knows? I'm still too freakin' new. :) I was drifting again, listening to the music and then it was like I became aware that my breathing had increased. What followed is a feeling best described visually of what it looks like on Star Trek when you're being 'beamed up'. I had this feeling like a rush of blood to the point where I was almost seeing red before I opened my eyes... this feeling of euphoria followed and as quickly as it came, it was gone. I don't know if I scared if off or what! It felt wonderful and I want more, but I feel as if I'd bought some cool bit of tech gear and there's no manual on how to make it work. ;)

Don't want to make this post too huge, but just to add that I had some smaller episodes and then had a killer session by hand to finish off. The third time the next day had some promising results as well, but not as intense as that second time. I would almost categorize #3 as a mini-O as it felt more like a traditional orgasm starting in the pit of my stomach, but it was fleeting. I just need to know what to do contraction-wise to keep it going. I should also add, that for the most part, I wasn't doing any voluntary contractions for most of this--just letting the Aneros work itself. Thanks for reading and happy to be here to learn. :)
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Deckard.

Welcome to the Forum.

Sound like the front page registration link is busted.(Hello, SysOp?)

From your description, it seems you are making REALLY rapid progress. For most guys, including me, it took weeks to get big results. If you haven't read the Wiki linked at the top of this page, do so. There are plenty of tips and tricks in it.

Cheers,

Dave
  • DeckardDeckard
    Thanks for the welcome Dave. I've been following your posts closely (especially the pegging thread!)

Yeah I am pleased with the experience so far--especially after reading that some people still haven't hit that zone after years of use. The more I read about the Aneros, I think it's more in line with 'tantric' practices and thinking and I can truly say that my limited experience with meditation has helped me immensely. That's where I've seen success with others by using weed among other things to help relaxation. I think relaxation is the key...if you're amped up or worried about something or have other distractions, it's not going to work as well.

But to know how to master the art of the contraction to control the experience is where I will have to do the most practice and learning. In playing tennis you need to know how and where to hit the ball to get it over the net to win the game, yes? ;)
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Deckard;

Aneros is about as far from tennis as you can get. You're exactly right about Tantric Yoga. Zen meditation helps, too. With these Aneros devices, you have to stand outside yourself and watch while your body figures out how to maximize its pleasure. Relaxing enough to make this happen is VERY difficult. Interfering by adding contractions can help momentarily, but must be done with some delicacy. It's easy to kill a session by "butting in."

Cheers,

Dave

PS. And if you think relaxing during Aneros use is tough, it's even more difficult while being pegged.
  • DeckardDeckard
    Had great success last night for session #4! Thought I'd start a blog and post some experiences there. Here's the first installment: I think I may have broken something... - Aneros Blog Entry

Thanks to everyone that gave advice and encouragement! :)
  • rumelrumel
    Deckard,

I read your Blog entry, Congratulations, it certainly sounds like a Super-O to me!
  • DeckardDeckard
    Yay me! LOL After reading all of the terms like anal orgasm, penile orgasm...wasn't sure WHAT I was having. :)

So you really think it was the super??
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hey, Deck.

Your description matches a number of my experiences and I regard them as Super-O sessions. In addition, there are many variations that will be visiting you, soon.

Congrats!

Best Regards,

Dave
  • DeckardDeckard
    Ahh...that is so awesome. I'd been thinking it would take me awhile because of some of the other posts that I've read here.

After reading rumel's link (sorry should have done that before posting that last one question) there were a lot of things that I could check off of that list.

Did I hear right that some super orgasms can be sustained for 5 minutes or more (think I saw that in a poll)? If so, I have a lot of work to do to even get it to a minute. ;)
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Deck;

Everybody here has their own way of figuring the duration of a Super-O, so the reported times vary all over the map. For example, if a series of Dry-Os chain together, rising, peaking and falling, the entire chain length would be considered a Super by some. If the O goes into your head and turns into one of those psychedelic visual experiences, the entire "trip" might be counted, and so on.

Don't get hung up on the accounting details, just enjoy the ride.

Cheers,

Dave
  • DeckardDeckard
    Ha...not so much the accounting details...I just want to proloooooong them. :)