Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I cant find a 12" long 1" wide double dildo, do they exist?
  • I got a aneros massager a while ago and its tempted me to try back to back with a double dildo with my girlfriend, but i cant seem to find anything thats 12" long and 1" wide, much less smooth and in silicone. Theres plenty of 1.5" wide ones, but neither of us can handle that. So far this seems like this is the one missing item in an otherwise saturated market.
  • pnomanpnoman
    agreed. but I'm sure someone here will know of something...
  • [QUOTE=Indigenous_author;100728]Did you try Amazon?

Amazon.com: 12" 1' double dildo - Health & Personal Care

Yes, those are all 1.5"+ ones that are designed to be to scale for vaginal use.
  • The issue is that there really isn't anything like this in silicone. I'm pretty sure you can get it in Jelly, but you really don't want that inside you.
  • [QUOTE=waverider;100734]The issue is that there really isn't anything like this in silicone. I'm pretty sure you can get it in Jelly, but you really don't want that inside you.

Why? Whats wrong with jelly?
  • nm, i see they contain phalates. Well, ive scoured the net for this and even looked for custom toy shops (theres only one, but doesnt use safe materials), and nothing comes close. It seems like the sex industry only panders to gross loose people, no wonder everyone hates them.