Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

aneros cock rings
  • Ive had the aneros for about 2 months now and love it, can do super O's and mini O's and all that, but thats not the reason i joined up though. I am basically wanting information on the aneros cock rings. i have viewed them on this site and tried to look on the web to find out their size and why they are metallic and all that. i need a good ring for long term use thats not built of cheap dildo material and just want information on them before i fork out 30 bux on them. i know aneros is among the best quality in this type of field but dont want to receive them and they be too small or too big for my cock as they are not expandable (obviously.) if anyone here could give me any information/advice it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
  • rookrook
    Why metallic: Firmness, sense of self-confidence, won't snag a hair when you haven't shaved or when you are having sex (as will stretchy rings). These are also jewelry and mine are engraved with the same sentiment expressed on the inside of our wedding rings. They were gifts reminding me that I'm monogamous. I sometimes wear mine as a display to interest my wife. (think Peacock spreading tail feathers to attract a mate).

Sizing: Remember that unlike rubber or leather cock bands these go on and come off when one is flaccid. A bit of sack stretching and the lower testicle goes in first then the other testicle is slid downward through the ring. Penis must soon follow before it goes erect. Easiest to don a ring with a bit of talcum powder or when soaped up in the shower.
    I hang quite loose during the warm summer months so wear a 2-1/8" until fall. Cool weather, it's a 2-1/4" diameter ring to accommodate the skin thickness of a cooler, more snugged-up scrotum.

I usually wear mine when I'm planning a Super-T following a bph therapy session. The pressure of a Fleshlight 'mouth' against the ring is, "interesting!" I've tried it as a trode for e-stim -- not great due to intermittent contact.

Suggest get an accurate sizing from some o-rings or washers from a hardware store or from some cheap rings from an adult 'bookstore' before you order something expensive.
  • rumelrumel
    MrExperience,

'rook' gave you some good advice and here's a little added advice re: sizing.

To measure for your Cock Ring size, you want something that will be snug when erect, but not so tight that you cut off circulation and cause tissue damage. To measure yourself for a ring, it is best if you measure twice, once while you are soft and once when erect. You will be able to see if there is a big difference because you need to fit it while you are soft; you do not want the piece to be too tight when erect. To measure, get a cloth tape-measure and wrap it around the area, you need to measure at the base of the penis and behind the scrotum at a snugness that's comfortable for you. Whatever you use to measure, that will give you your package circumference. Solid rings are measured at the diameter, which means you'll need to divide by pi (3.14). Remember solid cock-rings are usually applied before you reach a full erection; it's far more difficult to stuff your penis through the solid ring once you're already erect.

There are plenty of web sites with more information on this topic, here's a link to another cockring sizing discussion.
  • enigma
    I think it is almost impossible to measure yourself for a cock ring.

Here is a discussion from last year.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/question-about-cockrings-offtopic-13983/
  • ok; thanks a lot. i wasnt aware that these actually went around both balls and cock. but thats still ok with me. ill look into it and take you guys advice. thanks for saving me time and money.
  • artformartform
    Hi All :D :D

I took a chance on ordering a Titan stainless steel cock/package ring here last winter, and it was one of the best things I have bought here!!!
    I used an old nitrile flexible ring to compare and size the Titan 0.4 and it works perfectly. Love it!!! Often put it on going to bed and sleep with it on all night.
    My balls and cremasters love it!! The rings sold here are by Gear Essentials and they have a good website with advice on sizing and many things. ENJOY the LIFT!!

all of our erotic anatomy demonstrates an ecstatic flexibility and transformative bent that can lift us all

artform
  • BusterBuster
    Like my friend Artform, I bought my Gear Essentials Titan Series last winter as well. I started out with the 1 7/8 basically because I feared getting one that was too snug. I had enough room and liked it so much that I went back and purchased the 1 3/4 and found it to be a perfect fit. I really like having it and I especially like that it is metal and has a bit of weight to it.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Does a cockring help during a session? How?
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;100630]Does a cockring help during a session? How?Pros & Cons (IMO):

Pro -- If you are into sack tickling as a p-wave stim it might help since it stretches the skin a bit
    Con -- It attracts attention to one's penis which would be just a distraction on the path to a Super-O

So, for sessions aimed at dry-orgasm I take a pass on wearing a ring. OTOH, I frequently don one for a bph Therapy session since the end-game is a Super-Y.

Previously unmentioned health benefit -- every time you don a cockring, you will be quite aware of any small Testicular nodules. Good deal since you might identify Testicular Cancer at an early stage.

Late edit: Just noticed the misspell of Super-T. OTOH, maybe we can add a term to the Glossary ... Super-Y = large yank :D
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Thanks rook!
  • priapusonepriapusone
    I have one or two of these, and they are kinda nice to work into a session, highly recommended for some play too!
  • artformartform
    Hey men!!! :D :D :D

I find wearing the ring in meditative sessions, anerosless particularly or with any of the aneros models in, to be a great enhancement. My cock is happily flaccid yet part of the stim nerves circuitry in a novel way along with the balls/cremasters/body-core!!! With the outer cock pulled up lightly, the penis root/bulb sensitivity is increased and the perineum sensations heightened. All of which brings that whole system to a higher level on its own for lift-off. These are all dry sessions headed toward spiritual orgasms.

I also enjoy the ring on for testicular retention during my BHP therapy Super-T (or Super-Y rook!! :D Super YEE-HAAAWWWWWWAHHHHHHH!!!!) finale "clear-the-pipes" wet, wet, wet sessions too.

all the ways up all

artform
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Here is the sizing chart on the Gear Essentials website, "How to guarantee a perfect fit":

GearEssentials.com - providing a new standard for the discriminating customer of intimate male apparel