Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Finally - mission accomplished.
  • vis334
    Hi all,

I bought an aneros vice more than six months ago. The first 5 1/2 months were frustrating to say the least. I almost gave up on the darn thing.

About two weeks ago, I decided to try a different approach - relax and just chill the fuck out like everyone here has said over and over again. I am happy to report that I had my first super-o that lasted about 9 orgasms and I got really excited. I tried again a few days later and I couldn't reach that plateau again. I was pretty disappointed.

I tried again on Friday night and I lost count after 12. Needless to say, the vice is now my friend. :rolleyes:

Here are few of observations:

1. If you don't relax, it won't work - duh.
    2. The vice works better when the batteries aren't completely new. The vibrations are almost too strong when the batteries are new.
    3. I introduced a plastic cock ring (part of a chastity device) which intensified the vibrations coming of the front part of the device which sent vibrations to the external side of the prostate.
    4. I realized I can't do this everyday or I'll never leave the house.:):):)

Thank you all for the advice. Even a dummy like me can do it.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, vis.

Congrats on getting to a major milestone.

To really get the most out of your Vice, I highly recommend expanding the experience with a different bullet vibe. For about $10, you can get one of these:

http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/cheap-compatible-7-function-vibe-vice-15547/

Enjoy!

Dave
  • vis334
    Hi Dave,

Just ordered one. The vibe that came with the vice is still a bit of hit and miss. I'm reaching multiple o's about half the time. Is it normal to take about an hour to start on the first o? I need a two hour session to have fun. The downside is that my ass is pretty sore for a day or so.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    vis;

30 minutes of Vice with vibe to get to the first Super-O in a session? That seems a bit long, at least it would be for me unless the battery was at full strength. In that case, I might not get a Super-O at all, just some dry-Os no matter how long the session goes.

Using a half-dead battery and Mode 4 (pulse-pulse), I get to Super-O Land in about 5 minutes. Same with the Doc Johnson vibe but without as much concentration on not reacting to the vibe's stimulation. By that I mean, maintaining relaxed muscles. The DJ vibe has lower-power settings.and less aggressive patterns.

Cheers,

Dave
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Good job man! Now you are reaping the sweet rewards for sticking with it. :)
  • tj246
    i have used my aneros several times at least hour each time nothing last night use it for hour about an got clean drippings not the creamy stuff but it did feel good after i could feel it in my balls an all