Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Perfect fit!
  • Hi all.

Been struggling for almost a year, a few nice feelings but nothing earth-shattering. After much reading I initially picked the Helix, but after not really feeling much went for the Progasm. The Progasm was more of the good feelings, but nothing more. This week decided to try the MGX, kind of a last chance for all this stuff...

God so much better! Still no big-"O" but after one go, already moved further forward than in the last eight months!
  • Clenchy
    I looked at the MGX before and thought it looked so similar to the helix that it wouldn't be much different.
    Can you describe how it's better for you? I'm shopping for my 4th aneros. :D
  • thhn
    I started with the mgx and bought the helix later. the mgx is a favorite but the helix has never done anything for me. The progasm is my absolute favorite and if I could only have one, it would be the progasm
  • Hi clenchy,

I had similar thoughts... The helix feels nice but only rarely does it seem to do anything, just feels like it's not moving almost like a butt-plug. In fact it feels like I get more movement with the progasm, but it's too BIG to use for a long session. The MGX seemed to just fly in on it's own and hit the spot, I could feel it moving so much hitting and hitting the riht spot over and over again, it felt so much better than any time I'd had with the helix. Kind of hard to explain since it's only been one session so far. But wish I'd started with it a year ago, who know where I'd be now! :)
  • Linghaman
    Started with an MGX ...ok but no cigar. Helix got me farther but still no luck. Then an amazing thing happened, I got my Peridise. Using Peridise I learned not to try so hard. Their smaller size taught me to be patient and seek sensation not force it to happen. Once the peristaltic action and its subsequent pleasure started I got the hang of it. I then got a Eupho ...and holy crap. ZING!!!!!!!!!!!

The lesson for me in all of this is to not try too hard but rather to seek subtle sensation. The smaller for me the better. I have a Progasm but I am considering putting glitter on it and using it as a Christmas Tree Ornament. I have the whole array of devices but 9 out of 10 times I use the Eupho, Less is more.