Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Pain concern
  • Hello everybody, I've been using my aneros for a while, i've never had an super O, but i have tried numerous times. About two weeks ago, i had used it, and i was getting close to an super O and was proceeding with very heavy contractions that i tired myself out a bit. So i tried to relax and close my eyes and ended up falling asleep with it in, and after i woke up, tried to use it and removed it, that day, towards the back of my cavity hurt (to where i would say the top of my butt crack internally). There was no internal bleeding so im not concerned about that, but It still does to this day(its very very minor pain) and its only when i move in certain positions, I think i may have actually hurt maybe my tailbone, or some form of other injury, its hurts only a little initially when doing kegels. And I would go to a doctor but me and my family are incredibly poor and have no healthcare. So im trying to figure out if i should just hold out and hope for some remedy or hear if anyone else has had the same problem, or go to a doctor immediately and mess up our cash?
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    How many days has it hurt?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Velius13,

If you have not already done so I would recommend that you discontinue your Aneros sessions for the time being. The chances are that you've developed a little muscle strain and if so it should gradually diminish over time (assuming that you're not still using the Aneros). If it has been 2 weeks and you're still experiencing the same level of pain as were early on then it may be time to see a doctor. Question: do you have a history of hemorrhoids? Once you're on the other side of this I would advise you to stay with more subtle contractions, not only will they avoid these kinds of problems, they are very often more productive as well!

BF Mayfield