Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Turning Hands-free Wet Os into Dry Os
  • jocco
    I've had a huge breakthrough today in that I've achieved hands free wet orgasms! (granted I was on my stomach and there was a bit of penile stim, but still a breakthrough)

Now comes the next step which is how the heck do I turn the wet orgasm into a dry one??
  • Billy11
    The general consensus I've noticed from forum members here is that it's much easier to learn to have a HFDO (Hands free dry orgasm) if you've never hand a HFWO yet. I think the problem is that once you start having HFWO's it's harder to teach your body to turn those into HFDO's. I've ran into this road block many times along my MMO path...
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Given the description that was provided, I would guess that penile stimulation played more than a minor role in the resulting ejaculation. I don't think this will constitute an obstacle with respect to one's path to the Super O. With respect to how one generates a Super-O, the first step is avoiding all penile stimulation. This includes all direct and indirect pressure of even the most subtle kind. The concept of facilitating a Super O involves generating sensation and arousal internally. For more information check out the Aneros WIKI

BF Mayfield

Remain open to all that comes your way and things will reveal themselves to you.
  • jocco
    Yes, B thanks. I noticed last night how much you are right about the role penile stim played. Instead of a HFWO in about half an hour like the night before, I was at it for over two hours, given I was detertmined to not have my penis receiving any contact. A few times I got close, but after two hours and two sessions the day before, I was a bit sore and couldn't enjoy it as much. I finished off with my hands. I'm close though! Generating arousal is the key, I've found!! (on of the keys!!) ;)
  • jocco
    I do, however, still relate to it like a huge breakthrough! I've learned to let involuntaries do the work while I get to relax- so amazing to let those waves build up to a climax... man I think I'm addicted!!
  • jocco
    Okay, I officially had a HFWO with absolutely no penile stim! I was on my back, and took B Mayfield's advice regarding generating sensation and arousal internally. Took me less than 20 minutes! I would really love a nudge or two towards going from wet to dry, now that I have eliminated all penile stim. B, I'm looking at you...
  • bsmith14
    I have also "struggled" with HFWO (no penis stimulation, on back). They feel really good, but I have always felt it kept me from getting to higher levels. In my experience the more I had them the more I started to understand what triggered them and when they were going to happen. For me, the usually occurred when I started having total body shaking, almost uncontrolled shaking if I totally let it go. I would start to feel it in my penis. it felt like my penis was starting to swell up, not like an erection though.

In order to avoid the HFWO, I would have to consciously (as hard as it was, because it felt so good) slow down the body shaking and back off the pleasure, kind of like edging. this would happen several times in a session, and still does sometimes, but I rarely go over the edge to an HFWO now. Instead I am starting to get mini dry-o's that feel like the HFWO but they only last a fraction of the time and have gotten better and better over time and last longer and longer, and I am now getting new more intense pleasure too and I believe that I am on the edge of the super-o that everyone talks about. This new pleasure is beyond orgasm too me, they are a totally new pleasure that I have never felt before.

I hope this helps, stick with it don't get too discouraged.

On a side note, if this isn't to personal, but I suffer from PE (premature ejac). I can only last a few strokes once I start penetration. My question is do you? I have always been curious if guys who have PE are more prone to HFWO then dry-o's and by being able to transition to dry-o's the PE may get better.
  • jocco
    I don't suffer from PE. I have historically been able to go as long as I want and control when I cum (in earlier years it was sometimes a case of going too long and struggling to climax). Although wet orgasms are all I know, the rewiring process has been fruitful, not frustrating. In fact, I seem to enjoy each session more than the last!

I will try your edging technic (if I can hold back!)
  • priapusonepriapusone
    letting them build seems is the key for me...just keep up an almost daily routine!
  • jocco
    haha, since I've discovered the HFWO, it's been everyday so far... my favorite pastime! I tried letting it build (a few minutes ago- my MGX is still in), and really enjoyed hanging on the cusp of an orgasm for a while... then I let go and POW! Still wet. My penis is rock hard and moves all over the place throughout the whole session, which leads me to believe that I need to be focusing my attention deeper inside myself. I'm noticing that the type of contraction that feels like you're sucking the aneros in focuses sensation around the prostate and causes deeper involuntaries. Is that what I should be focusing on? When you have dry os, is your penis hard?