Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Returning to Nirviana
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    It has been a busy month and subsequently no time for the aneros. Earlier this week I finally had some free time. I was not feeling my best, but I have been trying to not wait until the inspiration strikes to have the "perfect" session, as that mentality is a pattern for failure.

I vaporized some weed to get in the mood. My libido is not what it used to be, the cannabis definitely helps. I grabbed my favorite weapon, the Eupho. The session was slow to start and I began to dwell on negative thoughts that the session was going to be a dud. But thankfully the weed came to my aid, blurring those defeatist thoughts and instead inserting erotic visions.

I was laying on my side, this seems to apply the perfect pressure of the aneros on the prostate, generating involutaries. After a couple of nice, very small mini-Os, I positioned myself on my back with a small pillow under the small of my back. I feel that this slight pelvic tilt creates an ideal position for the aneros to stimulate the prostate, reaching up and further back area of the prostate.

By this time the aneros and the weed were kicking into high gear. The weed painting a collage of delightful sexual visualizations, working in tandem with the aneros, delicately licking my prostate. Oh wonderful bliss! It was at this moment that I lamented that I should never let the gap between aneros session be long again, this experience was too good, too life affirming to neglect.

I wanted to ramp up the wonderful sensations, so I grabbed left nipple and left testicle. This combination really works for me. It creates a loop of sensation throughout the body. Also, a firm grasp on the testicle causes an ejaculation feeling to arise and can be used to drive the super-O higher.

As it turned out, the testicle pressure was too much and I exploded. It was a glorious hands-free wet orgasm (without touching the penis). Can't wait for the next session.

Bishop
  • hydrogen
    I believe nirvana is real and Aneros is an effective training wheels to help me get there. You seemed to use "nirvana" as a metaphor. It confused me a little.
  • Linghaman
    As an accomplished user you know the power of the mind. One comment that you made hits it on the head. The fact that your mind is cluttered. That is my biggest enemy ....distraction. I have the sweetest most intensesessions when my mind is both clear and full of erotic thoughts. For me its all about getting inside my head and pulling the right strings and pushing the right buttons. Today I am traveling. I will be in my hotel after 3 PM. I have nothing to do until 12 noon tomorrow. I am going to get myself erotically worked up and then spend some time in a jacuzzi and then from about 10 pm to about 2 am I am going to sail.
  • Korkelz
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;100460]As it turned out, the testicle pressure was too much and I exploded. It was a glorious hands-free wet orgasm (without touching the penis). Can't wait for the next session.Oh my god... I can't believe my experience coincides with this yet I've never had a super o or non-tradition orgasm or hands-free orgasm, yet one moring I was grabbing my testicles and it caused me to get erect. Letting go, the erection subsided. That same morning I fell back asleep and dreamed I was squeezing a testicle and I had an intense wet dream as the ejaculatory feelings built and built until my body couldn't contain itself anymore and exploded. And this whole time I thought it was only a dream...
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Sounds like the perfect day bigguy...how did it go?
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Wow Korklez, a wet dream....exciting!!!
    The last time I had one was before I was a teenager.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Bishop;

One benefit of sleeping with Aneros inserted are the erotic dreams it engenders. Occasionally, an erotic dream is lucid and I can go to town with it. Unlike Kork, I can't say that I've had a true wet dream since I haven't noticed any semen, though in the morning my briefs are frequently damp with some type of clear fluid.

Cheers,

Dave
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Ten_s_net...Like that idea! What model do you use?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Bishop;

I sleep with either Eupho, VICE or a 16mm Peridise. The most comfortable is the VICE, even though it is the largest. Must be the material that matters. If you try this, make absolutely sure your lube system will last through the night -- water-based lubes usually can't.

Cheers,

Dave
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;100510]Ten_s_net...Like that idea! What model do you use?
    Falling asleep with my helix in is what kick-started things for me just over a week ago. Instead of a morning erection, I woke to a mini-O.

This Wednesday evening's session was so relaxing, I fell asleep a little over two hours in (paradoxically whilst still very much aroused) and slept like a log until dawn. When I woke up, I was still in the same position as when I fell asleep (on my back with knees in air and feet flat on bed).
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;100505]Bishop;

One benefit of sleeping with Aneros inserted are the erotic dreams it engenders. Occasionally, an erotic dream is lucid and I can go to town with it. Unlike Kork, I can't say that I've had a true wet dream since I haven't noticed any semen, though in the morning my briefs are frequently damp with some type of clear fluid.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave, you seem to be a strong advocate of sleeping with Aneros because it works wonderfully for you.

However it's a very dangerous practice. I don't mean physical damage. It could trigger sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, panic attack and Out of Body experiences. A very strong mentally balanced person with enough knowledge might be able to deal with those. For a depressed person, it could be very very frightening.

I used to play with lucid dreams. During my separation period, I used lucid dream as my refuge to relax until a monster came in my dream. I just could not get rid of it. Remember, I could fly, change mountains into lake, and change seasons in my lucid dream. tried to go through trap doors, the monster could follow me in different dimension. I applied every trick I knew. But I couldn't get away from it. I couldn't wake up either. I was EXTREMELY scared that I didn't dare to dream for a two years.

But I was very angry, depressed, frustrated at that time. The skill I had couldn't handle an outbreak of my emotion in my dreams or in real life. I was so terrified by the monster, the next night I stayed up. Whenever I felt asleep I'd wake myself up. I couldn't sleep well for the next two years until I found out about weed.

The Aneros helps to open up the gate. The pleasure will increase ten fold, so is fear and other negative emotions.

You're a happy person. Your positive thought wold kill that monster in a blink of eye. It's safe for you to sleep with Aneros. It doesn't mean it's safe for every one.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, hydrogen.

Excellent point about the dangers of sleeping with Aneros. The manufacturer does not recommend it and there are plenty of physical health-related reasons not to do it as well. I usually add that caveat when I mention sleeping with Aneros. I'm not an advocate, just a user.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • Billy11
    hydrogen-
    I've been working extensively with lucid dreaming and OBE's for about 14 years now. Yes some scary things can occur within them. But one shouldn't hide from this. These scary occurrences are happening for a reason and needs to be confronted. Not ran from. I've come to see waking life and sleeping life all existing within the same realm. We create our reality which is the same for here or there. Personally I want to live my life with mindfulness and clarity within both my waking and sleeping life. I try to live each day as lucid as possible meaning being aware of the problems in my life as well and working to solve them.

The monster in your dream is created by you and needs to be dealt with. Not hid from or ran from. Though I must admit maybe sometimes someone just isn't ready to deal with it at that point in their life but not ever dealing with it is not the route to go.
    At one point awhile back during my early years of OBE practice I hit a snag dealing with what appeared to be a demonic entity that would pin me down while I was in sleep paralysis right before trying to exit my body into OBE. This scared the shit out of me and I ended up trying to abandon my OBE practice. But at that point OBE was becoming a natural response to relaxing into sleep so was hard to stop from spontaneously happening. I spent quite some time trying to unlearn how to OBE because of this seemingly outside evil force that was messing with me. But eventually I learned that through thought and emotion and control of fear that I could turn the experience around instantly. One night after waking in sleep paralysis my fear set in and sure enough the evil being thingy held me pinned to the bed not allowing me to OBE. After struggling with it for some time in absolute fear. I calmed down and then decided to just relax and stop fearing. It was like a snake. The more I struggled the tighter it squeezed but as soon as I relaxed and calmed myself it would relax and then disappear leaving me in a state of relaxation. This was a huge step for me realizing that what I thought to be this outside force trying to harm me was just my own fear and I could completely change a terrifying situation into something of beauty by changing my emotional output. I can still become scared in sleep paralysis when I suddenly find myself in it, but now is much easier to relax and enjoy the situation.

I find that many people are hiding from themselves...