Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

is it me? or does vaseline make ya fart?
  • Hay all :-)

Had a session with vaseline again last night just my second but I seem to get major farts after its been jn for a while to the point I can't sleep with it in coz I may fart it out n follow thoruhg hehehe :-D

Is this due to the vaselien or something to do with my current diet?

Cheers :-)
  • Badger
    I don't fart it out, but I do get a backup of gasses that comes out with a fair amount of force and quantity when I pull it out. So, maybe there is something to this theory of yours.

Do you use genuine Vaseline Brand, or cheap store brand? I use the store brand, 'cause, well, it's cheap.
  • Yeah this morning when I got up and took out the aneros while sitting ont he toilet I felt the need to fart so i did and relased, what can only be described as the loudest and longest fart i have ever done i my life! heheheh I actualy congratulated my arse and gave it a medle :-D

I use genuine vaseline http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Q1cadwwoXAE/THO9GdRw7uI/AAAAAAAAAPI/ItkVT4oxblw/s1600/Vaseline.png as the other in the shop was more yelloe and I had read that cheaper vaselines can cause cancer coz of made manufacturing techniques. Pretty sure i read it here in a post somewhere so I bought the whiter/clearer one :-)
  • [QUOTE=TheGrowningNumber;100332]Yeah this morning when I got up and took out the aneros while sitting ont he toilet I felt the need to fart so i did and relased, what can only be described as the loudest and longest fart i have ever done i my life! heheheh I actualy congratulated my arse and gave it a medle :-D

I use genuine vaseline http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Q1cadwwoXAE/THO9GdRw7uI/AAAAAAAAAPI/ItkVT4oxblw/s1600/Vaseline.png as the other in the shop was more yelloe and I had read that cheaper vaselines can cause cancer coz of made manufacturing techniques. Pretty sure i read it here in a post somewhere so I bought the whiter/clearer one :-)

best to get vaseline in the tube ...

then ya don't contaminate it with yer finger

vigorous ass activity can force air into yer rectum and cause "love farts"

- rip
    :D
  • madmick
    I'd think shoving something with petroleum up the old nipsy would'nt do you much good.
    Strange butt how come we put something clean into ourselves and that believe it or not
    is not a very clean environment.
    I'm more concerned about a discarded aneros.
  • twlltintwlltin
    I think what happens is that the Vaseline forms an airtight and watertight seal at the anus.
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=twlltin;100357]I think what happens is that the Vaseline forms an airtight and watertight seal at the anus.

I think you're right. When I apply Vaseline, I can hear the sound of my aneros in and out with weird vacuum sound. When I apply KY jelly, I don't hear the sound often. Too bad, KY doesn't last long enough. I've ordered some Shea butter.
  • Yeah ive read here that alot of people reccomend shea butter, its a shame ya cant get it here in the uk :-(
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    TGN;

Shea is a nut butter. Nut oils work just as well. Try Walnut Oil. I'll bet you can buy that in the UK. It's actually good for you.

Cheers,

Dave
  • [QUOTE=madmick;100356]I'd think shoving something with petroleum up the old nipsy would'nt do you much good.
    Strange butt how come we put something clean into ourselves and that believe it or not
    is not a very clean environment.
    I'm more concerned about a discarded aneros.

so mick whatthefuck ya do if ya need the vaseline for something other than greasing yer wrinkly winker ...

or yer wife, roommate or partner puts some up the nostrils for a bad cold

... sharing yer E. coli is kinda rude i'd say

- rip
    :D