Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

upright use of aneros
  • Can the aneros be used in the sitting position if it can still float within without restrictions
  • calmercalmer
    Yes and for me the sitting position is best when using a Peridise device. I can wear it any time even whilst reading or watching TV. However, be careful whilst in the company of others as you may start moaning or showing signs of excitement!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Aneros_user 50149,

As a practical matter sitting on an Aneros can be difficult because the pressure that is brought to bear on the curled handle (on many of the models) ends up restricting the mobility of the device. Some users have removed the handle in order to make this possible. (See "modifications"). Even with the handle out of the way, the rigid property of the traditional Aneros units brings a great deal of pressure to bear on ones prostate in the seated position. Care should be taken not to overdo this! Of all the Aneros models there is only one that may be used right of the box in the seated position and that is the VICE. The Vice is made of silicone which is a far softer material and has a unique tab and handle design that allows for comfortable use in the seated position. You can even grind on it! The Peridise is a different type of massager that is small enough so that it can be used in this way as well.

BF Mayfield
  • What size peridise works best for sitting? I'm 6'4" (193 cm) and I use an Mgx most of the time for my sessions. The ice feels too big. Any suggestions?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Multi.

Strangely enough, for me, the very smallest Peridise (Advanced - 16mm) provides both the most stimulation and is the most comfortable to sit or walk around with. I have no idea why that's the case, but can highly recommend it.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • hydrogen
    The handle on the Peridise (16mm to 22mm) is too tall for me. When I sit down, the handle sticks out beyond my cheeks. I have to tense up to cushion the handle. It's so uncomfortable. Maybe I have a skinny ass.

I'm contemplating to return the Peridise and get a MGX to cut both handle (P and curve tab) off. Has anyone tried this? Thanks.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=hydrogen;100486]The handle on the Peridise (16mm to 22mm) is too tall for me. When I sit down, the handle sticks out beyond my cheeks. I have to tense up to cushion the handle. It's so uncomfortable. Maybe I have a skinny ass.

I'm contemplating to return the Peridise and get a MGX to cut both handle (P and curve tab) off. Has anyone tried this? Thanks.I'd recommend against removing both the tail and p-tab arm from any Aneros tool. Getting a tailless Aneros wedged sideways in the rectum wouldn't be fun.

One gent in the forum did remove both arms of the abutment several years ago but epoxied a cord to the base to retrieve it.

As far as sitting on tools: I'm 6' tall and have sufficient buttock mass to sit down when I'm packing my Peridise during Tai Chi drill or Yoga. Also occasionally ride my 'de-tailed'** SGX during weekend Chat. Tempo is another easy ride due to it's 'super-slick' finish. Vice is nice when the vibe capsule is removed.

hth... rook

** "de-tailed" is a term adapted by Forum member who is famous for his adventures with a tailless Helix.