Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can get to the big O really quickly. Sign of something wrong?
  • htall
    Hi,

Had a session yesterday and within 2 minutes the super O had started. It stopped fairly quick when i smashed my nose on the bedside cabnet but it started really quick. The time before it took a few minutes more but it starts quick.

Is this normal? Is this a sign something is wrong or something?

Thanks
  • grayfox
    Yeah, having a Super-O is pretty much the worst that can happen when using an aneros, especially that quickly. Normally you'd like to use this tool for extremely long periods of time without getting any results. That's what it's supposed to be. I'm not an expert by any means but with your description it sounds like the tool will never ever work for you. Sorry.
  • twlltintwlltin
    grayfox: You're just jealous aren't you? :P

htall: You lucky so-and-so. Others have to gradually work up to what you've got to already. No, it's not wrong -- you've just been very fortunate.
  • grayfox
    Well, no tbh. I haven't reached the super-O yet but if I could choose to shortcut or not I'd choose the long way because my sessions have gotten really good even without the super-O and I don't wanna miss a part of this experience.

That said, I didn't wanna sound harsh or sth but I'm really not sure which answer the OP expects ;)
  • Htall, grats you might be a natural!! Nothing is wrong. Life is good, enjoy the ride!!