Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Relaxed vs horny
  • Kev
    Hi guys,

Do you have any tricks to keep your butt relaxed when you get really horny? The P-tab of my MGX becomes quite uncomfortable if/when it starts pulling... (especially because I cut the tail off) I have tried to have a break if it happens, taking it off and putting it back in.. the problem seems to be take control of the mental state (not letting it go too aggressive) Please reply if you have any thoughts of this! Thanks!

Kev
  • when I get horny I just play with my toy to relax my butt.
  • rookrook
    The p-tab should be clearly noticeable at the start of one's session, never painful. You should feel your prostate cradled between the force of the p-tab and the body of the Aneros tool. If you have pain, try various padding schemes. Checkout the Wiki on this.

For my first four or five months, the medicine dropper bulb worked best for me.

rook

late add-on ... As I relax into a session, the individual feelings from the p-tab, the Aneros and my prostate merge into one expanded pleasure center. Breathing modulates and expands that zone of pleasure urged on by gentle nip action.
  • Linghaman
    The relaxation part was the most difficult thing for me to master. It took many sessions and lots of practice to overcome my relflexes that were forcing me to clench down. Breathing, imagery, isolation of muscles and concentration got me through it. Now after I am going at it for a while I have to stop to let my muscles relax. Repeated orgasms will tighten me up regardless of what I do, necessitating a stop so everytthing can let go. Being relaxed is important so that orgasmic spasms will be deep and full.
  • priapusonepriapusone
    its hard to do, at first, but let your mind takeover the orgasmic feelings and reflexes, and you will be on your way, and don't worry about failure along the way, just keep seeking more from yourself!