Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

how to prevent ejaculation with aneros
  • legace
    IF i dont touch my penis at all while using my aneros, will i still ejaculate? How do you differentiate between wet and dry orgasms so that you can prevent ejaculation?
  • Im interested in this too :-)
    ....and its such a shame thers isnt just a subscribe button coz legace might get an email now sayign therse a reply for it just to be me saying i wanan know too heheh.

Vote "YES!" on subscribe button! hehehe
  • I have been using my MGX, Helix and Progasm for four years and I have never managed more than a few drops of pre-cum. I would consider it the height of success to be able to have a wet orgasm but nothing yet.

Everyone has a slightly different experience and you will just have to see what each sessions brings.
  • [QUOTE=mobilesub;100235]I have been using my MGX, Helix and Progasm for four years and I have never managed more than a few drops of pre-cum. I would consider it the height of success to be able to have a wet orgasm but nothing yet.

Everyone has a slightly different experience and you will just have to see what each sessions brings.

Why would you want a wet orgasm? :-s
    Surly, at least for me, is to have a dry orgasm as then there is no ejac-chemicals relased so no loss of arousal or erection(when anerossless ect).... why would you actualy want to have an ejaculation if your can have an orgasm without it? in fact, i would consider it an epic failure if i was having aneros orgasms that made me ejac aswell hehhe
  • wisdom
    wet orgasms to me in my mind tells me that my PC muscles aren't yet strong enough to hold back the ejaculation........or that i lost focus and just let go.......and then again, sometimes i just let it go because even tho i've had a wet orgasm, it's not the same to me as masturbating to orgasm with ejaculation........the difference for me is that when i masturbate to orgasm with ejaculation, my penis (especially the head) becomes too sensitive to keep pleasuring......as for wet orgasm by the aneros without touching my penis, i can pleasure myself by masturbation right after the first orgasm and not even be affected by the refractory period nor by the sensitivity that i would get after an orgasm by ejaculation by means of masturbation

a little confusing, but you will know the difference.....plus to add.....you can have a wet orgasm by aneros, keep going and minutes later have a dry orgasm
  • Hmm, then an obvious question is does an aneros wet orgasm still have the pump pump pump of the pc musles pumping out the ejac or is it "somethign differnt" or does it leak out in a stream?

The reason I ask is because all the crap we associate with post-ejac chems is due to the pumping rather than the loss of sperm(although loss of prostate fluid+spem would lead to loss of arousal later because y ano longer full)
  • wisdom
    ok, i'm lost now, lol......i was lost writing what i was trying to explain
  • priapusonepriapusone
    I see what u mean....
  • PommiePommie
    I agree with TGN. I'm not sure why you want to have an ejaculation while enjoying an Aneros session. To me, that defeats the whole purpose.

With an Aneros induced Dry-O, You can have your cake and eat it too. You have all the sensations of an ejaculatory orgasm and none of the disadvantages.
  • twlltintwlltin
    The important thing about it is "no touching". Don't stimulate the penis at all. The resulting O is not centred on the penis. It can be diffused around the body. Your PC muscle may or may not get involved, and you most probably won't ejeculate. It's not the quick hit of a penile orgasm, but can be so much nicer.