Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

slight burning sensation with aneros?
  • legace
    I have the peredise and mgx models. I always get a burning sensation after a few minutes of insertion. Any ideas as to what it could be?

I use chilled coconut oil as lube.

i`m worried that its hemorrhoids, but i dont really have any symptoms, except slight burning with aneros use.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, legace.

I used to have hemorrhoids. They're gone now, thanks in part to Aneros. Yes, they had a burning sensation. Hems are also obvious to feel with your finger. So, if you can't feel them it might be something else. Try a different lube, as well.

Cheers,

Dave
  • calmercalmer
    I use Coconut oil with Peridise, Helix, GMX, Euphor and Progam Ice WITHOUT any burning sensation. I do not have Mems.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Legace,

Everyone has different sensitivities to things. While sensitivity to coconut oil isn't all that common it is possible and can produce dermatitis like symptoms with some people. As Dave said, it's probably a good idea to experiment with some different types of lube. If you have a larger adult store near you they will undoubtedly have a good stock of products to chose from . In some instances it may even be possible to get a small trial size or a one use foil pack so you don't have to commit to anything without knowing that it works for you.

BF Mayfield
  • legace
    Thanks,i`ll give shea butter a shot if i can find it.

Stupid question but whats the difference between an oil and a butter?
  • rumelrumel
    legace,

As 'B Mayfield' mentioned different people have different sensitivities and some of those sensitivities can transition into allergies. It is possible you are having a mild allergic reaction to the coconut oil lube. There are many individuals who have allergies to various nuts and nut products such as peanuts->peanut butter->peanut oil, almonds->almond butter->almond oil, walnuts->walnut butter->walnut oil, etc. Generally speaking a nut oil is a fractionated portion of the nut butter due to further refinement and elimination of the solids. As some others have suggested, trying some different lubes may solve your problem, if not, then a visit to your doctor may be in order.
  • legace
    So its possible to be allergic to coconut when its in my anus but not have an effect when i eat it? I have had coconut oil many times without any problems.