Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Impact on Me A Short Testimonial
  • Linghaman
    It is almost three years ago that I joined this group. I bought my first Aneros several months before that. My first success occurred 6 months after I joined the Forum. But to really appreciate the success I have had one needs to consider it in the context of my life.

I should start by saying that I am a 60 year old guy who has been on a bit of a sexual discovery journey since I was 40. It started with a course I took in female sexuality, a few Zen retreats to learn to read and relax my body, a lot of reading on male orgasm and a lot of erotic writing. I have also talked at length ( in great personal detail) to several female friends on line learning the intracies of their sexuality.

I am monogamous (40 years happily married to the same sexy lady) although I did frequent massage parlors on a few occasions during trips for work back in my 40's. Two of those were mutual masturbation sessions which I can discuss in another entry. They were eye opening and wonderfully educational and I am grateful to that professional lady that guided me.

So here I sit after three years. I can honestly say that the last three years changed me sexually in a very dramatic way. I am much more erotically sensitized now, my nipples and cock are hypersensitive. I can launch super o’s without any preparation and without an Aneros if I am aroused enough. I MMO 3 times a week with nothing and I use my Eupho and Peridises once every two weeks. I am a more sensual guy and I am a much more intense and “her focused” lover.

I have the ability to read my body’s response to arousal and erotic stimulation; moreover I have developed the ability to guide that response and extract sweet rapture from my 60 year old body when I am in the "right place" mentally and erotically.. I am a happy orgasming camper who is more sexually tuned up than I was 40 years ago.

I am totally into female orgasm and my own prostate orgasms have helped me understand her sexual response more. My perspective on male sexuality has also changed. As a result of my raging hormones and my changed perspective I have come to find the beauty and erotic appeal of an erect penis and male sexual expression. I am not gay or bi, but I am much more sensitized to male sexual response and sexuality.

The Aneros did this to me by rewiring me and changing my sexual experience …. More so than anything else I have done.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=bigguy;100083]It is almost three years ago that I joined this group. I bought my first Aneros several months before that. My first success occurred 6 months after I joined the Forum. But to really appreciate the success I have had one needs to consider it in the context of my life.

I should start by saying that I am a 60 year old guy who has been on a bit of a sexual discovery journey since I was 40. It started with a course I took in female sexuality, a few Zen retreats to learn to read and relax my body, a lot of reading on male orgasm and a lot of erotic writing. I have also talked at length ( in great personal detail) to several female friends on line learning the intracies of their sexuality.

I am monogamous (40 years happily married to the same sexy lady) although I did frequent massage parlors on a few occasions during trips for work back in my 40's. Two of those were mutual masturbation sessions which I can discuss in another entry. They were eye opening and wonderfully educational and I am grateful to that professional lady that guided me.

So here I sit after three years. I can honestly say that the last three years changed me sexually in a very dramatic way. I am much more erotically sensitized now, my nipples and cock are hypersensitive. I can launch super o’s without any preparation and without an Aneros if I am aroused enough. I MMO 3 times a week with nothing and I use my Eupho and Peridises once every two weeks. I am a more sensual guy and I am a much more intense and “her focused” lover.

I have the ability to read my body’s response to arousal and erotic stimulation; moreover I have developed the ability to guide that response and extract sweet rapture from my 60 year old body when I am in the "right place" mentally and erotically.. I am a happy orgasming camper who is more sexually tuned up than I was 40 years ago.

I am totally into female orgasm and my own prostate orgasms have helped me understand her sexual response more. My perspective on male sexuality has also changed. As a result of my raging hormones and my changed perspective I have come to find the beauty and erotic appeal of an erect penis and male sexual expression. I am not gay or bi, but I am much more sensitized to male sexual response and sexuality.

The Aneros did this to me by rewiring me and changing my sexual experience …. More so than anything else I have done.

Bigguy,

What a wonderful journey and what a terrific testimonial! This is the power of the Aneros fully realized.....the Tantric Training Wheels that I spoke of so many years ago. Thank you for sharing this with us and congratulations on your achievements!

BF Mayfield

Remain open to all......and things will reveal themselves to you.
  • Linghaman
    Thanks Master;

I did forget to express my appreciation to you and the other "silverbacks" here who guided me as a frustrated newbie. There were 6 or 8 of you who guided me through non productive sessions and urged patience. When I revisited my Zen meditation and followed the path that less is more that is when things started happening. Without a doubt you and the other senior members of the forum were wonderful teachers. I thank you.
  • thhn
    very well stated Bigguy.... I equate my journey very similar to yours although just a step behind you. I am in my mid 50's and so wish I had been able to start this journey when I was a lad, but alas, the aneros did not exist in those days.
    my journey began on the fleshlight board with a member there kept preaching of the virtrues of this thing called the aneros. (that was evil zombie.... don't know what ever became of him?) eventually I started reading this forumn and that led me to order my first aneros (mgx) about four years ago. What a life changing event that has been for me as well. The aneros, and this forumn has led me to discover so much about myself and sexuality in general.
    I'm not able to summon up super O's at will, and have only acheived those on a couple occasions, but I continue to make slow and steady progress. I have spent countless hours over the last four years with the aneros and would not change that if I could. I think the aneros has not only brought me endless pleasure but has led me to changes that are all for the better. I have been happily married for over 30 years and the aneros has brought our sex life to the highest point ever, not that you couldn't acheive the same goal without being married. I enjoy my solo sessions and I enjoy using the aneros during sex with my wife. As much as they are similar, they are also quite different.
    All these years I never did any nipple play, and now, thanks to what I have read on this board, my nipples have to be the most sensitive part of my body. I can't bring myself to a nipple orgasm, but my wife can do it to me every time... and often several nipple orgasms in the same session.
    Oh the pleasures that await me down the road.... makes me horny just thinking about it

Great post Bigguy... I have been thinking about making a post like that for some time. Keep it up!
  • Linghaman
    Thanks thhn!!!!

It is amazing indeed. Sometimes when I am coming down from an intense session, I pinch myself to prove it was real. I really feel very fortunate indeed that I have learned to do super o's. I can't believe my good fortune. I can remember many years ago fantasizing that maybe a miracle would happen that I might somehow experience a sustained orgasm . . . and here I am now able to do them solely by mind control and learning to read and support the sensations that my body produces.. Amazing.

Perhaps the most incredible thing is the evolution and development in my orgasmic experience. Controlling my thoughts, relaxing my body, providing necessary mental and physical stimulation while visualizing arousing things creates an orgasmic kaleidoscope in my mind that expresses itself all over my body. The brilliantly sweet - wave like sensations unfold, transform and change inside me as they travel through me. As they swell in me they pluckthe ecstatic strings of my orgasm, creating sweet music that gives me chills.. The bliss drills deep into my body, and blossoms in glorious ways eliciting rapturous sensations that take my breath away and make me tremble in agonizing ecstasy. The images that flow through my mind as I am floating helplessly on this orgasmic ocean are so erotic and mysterious I feel as if I am outside of my own body. My o's dont cause the writhing and shaking that other people experience ... mine are deep and very internally centered, resulting in chilling sensations that draw me into a mysterious place in my mind, causing an almost divine erotic interplay between my mind and body.

I had a delightful 90 minute session last night that ended with me falling asleep in mental and physical exhaustion, only to wake up hornier than ever this morning. The resulting lazy morning sex I had with my wife was more deep and intense than the sex we had 40 years ago in the early years of our marriage when we were in our early 20's. Who would think that sex at 60 would be stronger and more intense that sex in my 20's? As a result of the Aneros success I have had, I am not only experiencing amazing super o's but I am also experiencing intensely erotic sex with my wife, better orgasmic control, and more full, intense, and powerful ejaculations. Most importantly I feel a profound emotional, psychological and erotic desire for her that bends my mind.

What a journey
  • WELL SAID BigGUY!
  • PommiePommie
    bigguy,

Brother, I am with you all the way!

My wife and I are now well into our seventies and I have recently discovered the wonders that the Aneros toys have to offer. Only a few weeks ago, I was able to introduce Mrs P into my Aneros world and we are now both reaping the rewards.

At the outset I must say that she still turns me on like mad and while she is now more curvaceous than she was when we were younger, (she complains that she seems to be putting on weight) but I find she is more beautiful than ever.

We have now just discovered the absolute bliss that is lying naked together, just enjoying our closeness and intimacy. Our lovemaking sessions now last well over an hour instead of the twenty or so minutes that used to be the regime when we found the imperative to have intercourse. She still has the two, three or more orgasms in each session while I am enjoying wave after wave of mini-Os. And I know that, given time, my own Aneros-engendered orgasms will just get better (I have yet to have a Super-O while with Mrs P)!

Best of all is that there is no refractory period following our newfound sessions of pleasure, so we can enjoy them more frequently

Yes indeed, the discovery of Aneros activity is an entirely life changing experience.
  • Wonderful thread bigguy, this and your whole journey has been so rewarding to read. You may like to look at your experiences through the framework of - Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson

Suggest you read Chapter 11 first - The Holistic Neurosomatic Circuit.

Recently I've begun using Pranayama alternate nostril breathing to increase the ability to enter orgasmic states:

Breathing Exercise (Pranayama) - Alternate Nostril (Anuloma Viloma)

You may like to try too.

Good cheer to you and yours,
    Hapticbear
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=Pommie;100128]bigguy,

Brother, I am with you all the way!

My wife and I are now well into our seventies and I have recently discovered the wonders that the Aneros toys have to offer. Only a few weeks ago, I was able to introduce Mrs P into my Aneros world and we are now both reaping the rewards.

At the outset I must say that she still turns me on like mad and while she is now more curvaceous than she was when we were younger, (she complains that she seems to be putting on weight) but I find she is more beautiful than ever.

We have now just discovered the absolute bliss that is lying naked together, just enjoying our closeness and intimacy. Our lovemaking sessions now last well over an hour instead of the twenty or so minutes that used to be the regime when we found the imperative to have intercourse. She still has the two, three or more orgasms in each session while I am enjoying wave after wave of mini-Os. And I know that, given time, my own Aneros-engendered orgasms will just get better (I have yet to have a Super-O while with Mrs P)!

Best of all is that there is no refractory period following our newfound sessions of pleasure, so we can enjoy them more frequently

Yes indeed, the discovery of Aneros activity is an entirely life changing experience.

It's amazing what the aneros can do during lovemaking... The actual intercourse is my least favorite part anymore. I have more, and more intense orgasms just from body contact or stroking, such as nipple stimulation. During sex the other night, after I had enjoyed a couple of orgasms, I decided to give her oral sex. I had my face just an inch or so from her pussy, just taking in the aroma, and the second I touched my tounge to her pussy, I was hit with a powerful orgasm that came out of nowhere.
    Our sex life is so much more rewarding now that it was when we were younger, and I attribute it to the aneros and what the aneros has taught me
  • VoyagerVoyager
    "Whats that you say dear"
    "Putting on weight, whatever gave you that idea?"

"Weighing scales you say !"
    "They are not weighing scales"
    "They are known as a 'Curveometer'"
    "Yes thats right, 'Curveometer'"
    "Well it means that the higher the dial is, the more curves you have."
    "The more curves you have the more natural and attractive you are"

"No straight lines in nature you know"
    "Straight is boreing, just like the highway"
    "See how the river curves through the valley"
    "Look at those softly curving hills"
    "Yes, a thing of beauty, just like my Progasm Ice"
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=thhn;100131]It's amazing what the aneros can do during lovemaking... The actual intercourse is my least favorite part anymore. I have more, and more intense orgasms just from body contact or stroking, such as nipple stimulation. During sex the other night, after I had enjoyed a couple of orgasms, I decided to give her oral sex. I had my face just an inch or so from her pussy, just taking in the aroma, and the second I touched my tounge to her pussy, I was hit with a powerful orgasm that came out of nowhere.
    Our sex life is so much more rewarding now that it was when we were younger, and I attribute it to the aneros and what the aneros has taught me

How marvelous, well said!

BF Mayfield
  • PommiePommie
    Voyager,

Very nicely put!

I like your way with words. Thank you!