Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Penis Enlargment Fix Downward curve?
  • Jupiter
    Can penis enlargment fix a donward curve in the penis? I have a distinct and acute bend in the penis that is pretty extreme. Maybe 30 degrees. Anyway, I don't like it.

I wouldn't mind having a larger one. But I wouldn't want it much longer. As I understand it, length isn't that important, and I already have enough. And it seems, length wouldn't do anything for curvature. It seems girth is the only thing that might help a curve.

Any hope? Any resources available?
  • [QUOTE=Jupiter;100019]Can penis enlargment fix a donward curve in the penis? I have a distinct and acute bend in the penis that is pretty extreme. Maybe 30 degrees. Anyway, I don't like it.

I wouldn't mind having a larger one. But I wouldn't want it much longer. As I understand it, length isn't that important, and I already have enough. And it seems, length wouldn't do anything for curvature. It seems girth is the only thing that might help a curve.

Any hope? Any resources available?

Yes!

From what I understand those traction devises can somewhat correct the bend. However you would have to use it often for more than a few months maybe.

Penis Extender and Penis Enlargement by X4 Labs

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.