Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What other anal toys do you use?
  • dunz
    Not sure if this is the right forum section, but I wanted to ask if you also use other anal sex toys like vibrators or plugs? Are there any good toys you'd recommend because I worry about safety issue like wether the shape is safe or not because some toys have a rather sharp tip and aren't round or what's also an issue is the material they are made of cause I read that many toys smell strong which definitely isn't a good sign.
    Do you think that a flexible toy with such a shape would be safe for anal?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/enrlkckpsnlxly8v18tlzc4.jpg/
  • rookrook
    Since any exploration beyond the length of a finger or the bulk of a fist involves some toy, the 'practices' poll -- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/what-your-anal-erotic-practices-15670/ -- has some worthwhile posts.

My cut: If it fails the 'sniff' test it gets surrounded by a condom. Note some toys with vibes can develop high temperatures and when heated exude chemical fumes that aren't apparent at room temperature.
  • dunz
    I also think putting it in a condom would be the best but are condoms really safe?
    I mean some condoms have annoying tiny latex dust on the surface I wonder if this is really good
    when you get those tiny particles in your rectum and they most likely stick to the surface.

I also wonder what would be "safer" something which is shaped like the aneros and has a wide round tip or something like on the pic I posted with has a small vibrating tip? I guess the smaller the tip the deeper you can insert it but this could also be dangerous, couldn't it? What if you insert the whole thing or what if the small tip applies too much pressure on a small spot than you could get with a large head?
  • rookrook
    Assuming a latex allergy, opt for a polyurethane condom -- which is reusable if cost is a concern.
  • dunz
    And you cant be allergic to polyurethane?

And why is this reusable and latex isn't?
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=dunz;99794]And you cant be allergic to polyurethane? And why is this reusable and latex isn't?

Latex allergies accrue from sensitivity to a protein in the Hevea brasiliensis tree and are present in about 5% of the population. -- Latex allergy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- Synthetic substances like polyurethane and polyisoprene are generally more benign since they don't contain natural proteins. Manufacturers of both latex gloves and condoms have made great strides in reducing the amount of 'loose' protein on the finished product.

Re-usability -- ever try to reuse a latex condom ?
  • dunz
    Hi I never had probs with latex condoms does this mean it's okay to use a latex condom in your rectum
    or could it react different in there than on your penor?

But then again there's also the problem with lube cause you also needed lube and the normal lubes are full of chemical crap which isn't healthy for internal use.
  • waverider
    There are hundreds of toys that you can put up your butt and achieve super O's with. The Aneros line is certainly fantastic across the board, but I have had just as much fun with all kinds of toys, plugs and dildos, as have quite a few others here. You have to keep in mind that the range of sensations, experiences and techniques are quite varied, and your skill with an Aneros will translate into better skill and results with other toys. The same holds true in the other direction. Here are some toys that I have had some great fun with and that I use regularly:

Cyberglass perfect p-spot - sex toy for men review by Carrie Ann
    Amazon.com: Don Wand Bent Graduate Glass Pleasure Wand, Assorted Colors: Health & Personal Care
    Amazon.com: Grrl Toyz Strap-On Lilac: Health & Personal Care
    Ceramic bubbles - Butt plugs - EdenFantasys
    Swirled double dong - G-spot curved glass shafts - EdenFantasys
  • I recently bought the Njoy fun wand. It's stainless steel, and multi-purpose. Though I have only had a chance to use it twice since I got it, it feels great and can't wait to get a chance to play with it more.
  • jocco
    Before I stumbled across Aneros (and before I elected to look for engineered sex toys), I would simply explore my house for random objects.

I'll go point form:

maraca handle,
    banana,
    the Gilette Fusion (vibing shaver)- not the razor end!!!
    guitar slide

by then I figured, let's do this right.