Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Viberect approved for clinical use
  • mobilesub
    I saw this in the technical news stream today and wonder when someone will knock off these tongs and make one for the general masterbatory public.
    Reflexonic
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Now that's something that you don't see everyday! Can you imagine it....."honey, can you grab the tongs and get in here? "

BF Mayfield
  • hapticbearhapticbear
    "honey, remind me, do I use the tongs for the sausage or the meat balls?"
  • JoeRyan
    Oooh! More hands free O's then! ;-) I really want to try estim, but the GF isn't in to it ;-(
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I hope it can help men with spinal cord injuries.
  • QuoVadis
    Ummm,
    it's a vibrator.
    QuoVadis
  • thecritta
    I want one right now but i dont think i have a spare $300 to throw away, if anyone on here purchases one tell us how it goes i would be very interested to hear the results.

:-) :-) :-)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Guys,

I would wait for some independent reviews of this product before ordering it. At $300 a pop this is perhaps one of the most expensive vibrators ever made! There's no question that the manufacturer has done their homework with their site design in order to promote this as a medical device. I am a little surprised however that they haven't cited any studies or produced any data on this given that they are going after that crowd. While the erection aspect would seem fairly attainable I'm also somewhat dubious about the potential for this device to produce an ejaculation from vibration alone. As I've stated in the past, vibration can indeed be stimulating, but if it is static it can desensitize as well.

BF Mayfield

Remain open to all.....feel your way...and things will reveal themselves to you