Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Socks and sex...
  • Bobby B
    Do any of you straight Kats like to keep your socks on when you make love or is that just a gay thang?

*snigger* I'm in OTC sheers at the minute with a Progasm inside me and it feels pretty good!!!
  • VoyagerVoyager
    I am strictly a socks off man.
    However I do have a Progasm and I might get it on or in in later on tonight.
    Have a good weekend genitalmen.
  • Bobby B
    Thank you, Sir. You too.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Bobby B;99567]Do any of you straight Kats like to keep your socks on when you make love or is that just a gay thang?

*snigger* I'm in OTC sheers at the minute with a Progasm inside me and it feels pretty good!!!A str8 viewpoint:
    Sox-on or sox-off, it's all good !

Better, boots-off than boots-on unless the floor is very cold and one is nailing the female up against a wall.

My first Super-O was sox-on and the socks were Tan rather than white and dirty :D

Somewhere on this website, there's a note that both males and females have greater orgasmic frequency with socks-on.
  • Turnrow
    Str8 and socks off ..........ALL THE TIME...My feet breathe along with my penis.
  • Depends on the weather, where I was before christmas last year it was about -20.
    I only put the heating on before getting into bed. Can't breathe properly with it left on.
    If your foot falls out from under the duvet,
    in theory you could get frost bite, but normally I take them off.
    Do they still sell electric blankets ?
    Or have they set too many house alight ?
    Whats this about gays keeping their socks on?
    Strange. I'd have thought it was just personal choice myself but I've never been in a gay bar on purpose
    PS.
    Even stranger that rook mentions folk who wear sox are more orgasmic ?

All I can put this down to is that someones playing away.
    Someones going round to the next door neighbours in their stockined feet
    in the middle of the night
    for a bit of
    ' hows ya father ?'
    Say no more.
  • gm501
    I like to be as naked as possible as much as possible, and that includes the feet.
  • tokertoker
    i sometimes leave them on purely because i cant be arsed taking them off and im strait !
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    One of our more illustrious members ArcticWolves popularized the "socks on" approach in a series of seminal videos that he made demonstrating the Aneros. Personally I don't really think it's a sexual orientation kind of thing. Fact is, if one lives in a colder climate there may me some real advantages to the "socks on" approach, particularly when one emerges from underneath the sheets! It's all good.

BF Mayfield
  • priapusonepriapusone
    yes, me too, sexually orientation is a good thing!
  • South7856
    I keep my socks on when i'm with somebody....then i use one of them as the clean up rag....LOL
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=gm501;99608]I like to be as naked as possible as much as possible, and that includes the feet.

i'm with gm501 and turnrow ...

i like being buck nekkid - especially for sex

... like to feel up my partner with my toes - you can tickle a clit with your feet if your nails are properly cut

in a sleeping bag on a cold night i might make an exception

- rip
    :D
  • taran
    i prefer to be completely naked
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=South7856;99765]I keep my socks on when i'm with somebody....then i use one of them as the clean up rag....LOL

Sounds like a great way to pick up jock itch....just a thought!

BF Mayfield
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Or a really bad case of "toe-leo". Bwahaaaaa