Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Increased sensitivity, normal or the eupho?
  • SirSlamzSirSlamz
    Hey, I'm a little curious about something. About a month ago I was assured I'd been completely rewired, I had been using my Helix and getting one, maybe two super o's per 2 hour session and was thrilled. However, shortly after I switched over to my Eupho and the effects it had were outstanding, I can't really put into words eloquently, I can really only describe it as super o's, alot of them, in much shorter amounts of time. Now this is all well and good, but I had figured it was just the Eupho causing this. Tonight I got curious and tried out the good ol Helix again and I had one of the most mind blowing sessions yet, I tried to keep a count of the super o's but the first one sort of chained with several others and doing anything other than experiencing this was quickly discarded. Within about 45 minutes I was completely overwhelmed and decided to end the session.

Now, my question to the more experianced members, could the Eupho have been responsible for sensitizing my prostate further, or is this just further rewiring?
  • rumelrumel
    SirSlamz,

[QUOTE=SirSlamz;99431]Now, my question to the more experianced members, could the Eupho have been responsible for sensitizing my prostate further, or is this just further rewiring?Yes, No, Maybe...I'm not trying to be sarcastic here but does it really matter? What do you think? I believe it is a manifestation of your continuing journey, an ever evolving experience.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Eupho is definely what put me over the edge. I believe that since it is smaller than the helix it can move more freely and stroke areas the helix can't. That is my bias opinion. Eupho has been my go to for dependable performance for a long time now.
  • tokertoker
    i totally agree with the bishop it just moves more in all directions the helix puts immediate pressure on your p-spot but generally just moves up and down with contractions the progasm is like a hammer it just instantly puts lots of pressure on but moves in a similar way to helix the eupho tends to wander around and up and down its more like a finger tickling your prostate its not as instantly apparent as the other two but can get you to a higher level of pleasure with good muscle control