Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What the hell is going on? full body shaking and ejaculating without aneros?
  • ffking
    I am a 24 straight guy. Aneros enables me to know my body and enjoy the extra happy things. I found something interesting after i used aneros for 6 months. Yesterday I didn't have any schedule to do aneros session. I laid down on the couch and watched drama. I bent the knee and feet on the couch. Suddenly, I felt my leg shook a bit involuntarily. It's like exactly the same when you have your aneros inside ur body and "do-nothing". When I stretch the body, i felt a pleasurable feeling. I have no idea what's going on. I went to the bedroom and laid down, did nothing, thinking hot girls. I feel like you actually could control your body. After a minute or so, I have intense full body shaking, hard erection and the heart rate got faster and faster. This lasted couple mintues. And i ddin't want that stop. feel great. I flex the whole body and coudn't hold back anymore and I had a traditional penis orgasm. WOW..It is a unexpected session. feel great..but..I still have no idea what was happening.
  • Korkelz
    Did you seem to lose arousal, suffer from refractory period after you ejaculated or did it seem more that you were ready for another orgasm a minute later?
  • ffking
    It seems that I could be ready for another orgasm.....I feel like I know how to control it....
  • Korkelz
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Wow! You lucky bastard! ;)