Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anal Beads?
  • Hey just wondering if any of you use anal beads and if you enjoy them? I have been thinking of getting some soon. Have had aneros for like 7 months and consistently get very pleasurable sessions and even anerlossless sessions often times. In feel that beads would provide yet another stimulating experience in that region and serve to aid in my aneros progress as well in terms of more experience to relax and loosen up, and get me in the mood if I feel so inclined to do so. Probably leaning towards some cheap jelly graduated beads but I'll see what is available.
  • dont go cheap.. i pesonally have thought greatly about this. and im probably going to get the NJoy fun wand..its nothing but cheap but it looks sexy and really fun. plus my ol girl wants it for herself aswell
  • rookrook
    Have a g/f or partner shove in a bead with each thrust you make. Then, produce a 'supreme moment' by having the beads removed 'suddenly.'

It may take several hundred drills to get the lube just right! :D
  • yeah talk about SQUISH what i do is just lube up the beads and put a few drops in and it usually right ammount
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=rook;97054]Have a g/f or partner shove in a bead with each thrust you make. Then, produce a 'supreme moment' by having the beads removed 'suddenly.'

It may take several hundred drills to get the lube just right! :D

dude -

EVERYTHING in sex takes practice
    to perfect
    - rip
    :D
  • tokertoker
    my first foray into anal play was a set of beads that came free with a vibrator i bought for my wife she tried them first she liked them but anal play is not really her bag now and again she indulges but i think its for my benefit as i find the taboo nature of it all a turn on i tried them next she gave me a blow job and whiped them out as i came was nice they got misplaced years ago or i would have tried them again as i am now experienced in ass play might be worth a go they cost like £5 so i dont see the harm in trying but it is a quick buzz its not like 2 hr aneros session
  • makelimakeli
    why not, you should try ...image