Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Perenium Question
  • I have been using the MGX model for about 4 weeks now but I dont think the thing is touching my perenium. It only comes up to just past the anus.
    Where exactly is it and what does it feel like?
    Does the tab need to rest of the perenium in order to get a Super-O?

I get lots of involuntary contractions when using the Aneros and I try to make these more rapid by increasing the contractions and intensity but nothing escalates.
    Is this because the tab is not pressing against the perenium (properly).

Hope someone can help.
  • calton
    (this post was edited 2005-11-02 14:52:27)

(this post was edited 2005-11-02 14:50:53)

andrew 7

As you are aware the perineum is the area between the anus and the scrotum (male) and vulva (female). You need to ensure that when the Aneros is in place that the perineum abuttment tab sits into the 'million dollar point' - what appears to the touch like a small cavity about two thirds the way back from the scrotum to the anus.
    If you run a finger pressing moderate to hard in the direction, scrotum to anus, you should find the 'sweetspot' described above.
    As you contract your pc muscles the Aneros is moved forward and the perineum abuttment tab pushes into the 'spot'. This action builds pressure on the prostate. The combination of voluntary and involuntary contractions - and the pressure on the prostate - provokes the Super O, the resulting 'dry' orgasm.
    It is important that the tab remains 'located' at this 'spot' so ensure that any lubrication that you have in the anal area does not move onto the perineum or the tab. This may cause it to slide around and out of place.
    Good luck in locating your 'million dollar point' - it is the key to unlocking the sensations and pleasure offered by the Aneros! I find that the abuttment tab on my MGX is reasonably aggresive - which is good - so you should find that it sits in quite tight, once in the correct place!
    Let us know how you get on.

calton

• Originally Posted By: calton
    (this post was edited 2005-11-02 14:52:27)

(this post was edited 2005-11-02 14:50:53)

andrew 7

As you are aware the perineum is the area between the anus and the scrotum (male) and vulva (female). You need to ensure that when the Aneros is in place that the perineum abuttment tab sits into the 'million dollar point' - what appears to the touch like a small cavity about two thirds the way back from the scrotum to the anus.
    If you run a finger pressing moderate to hard in the direction, scrotum to anus, you should find the 'sweetspot' described above.
    As you contract your pc muscles the Aneros is moved forward and the perineum abuttment tab pushes into the 'spot'. This action builds pressure on the prostate. The combination of voluntary and involuntary contractions - and the pressure on the prostate - provokes the Super O, the resulting 'dry' orgasm.
    It is important that the tab remains 'located' at this 'spot' so ensure that any lubrication that you have in the anal area does not move onto the perineum or the tab. This may cause it to slide around and out of place.
    Good luck in locating your 'million dollar point' - it is the key to unlocking the sensations and pleasure offered by the Aneros! I find that the abuttment tab on my MGX is reasonably aggresive - which is good - so you should find that it sits in quite tight, once in the correct place!
    Let us know how you get on.

calton

Thanks for the advice. I did get some new sensations following your instructions for positioning the tab, but didnt really experience any body shaking or anything leading up to a Super-O.

Tried again today and it was worse but that was probably because I didnt have a shower first.
    Does your mental state affect achieving a Super-O?. Most of the time I am down cos I dont have a girlfriend (and never have had one).

Hope you or someone else can help.

Thanks
  • calton
    andrew 7

Yes - you will find that you need to be totally relaxed and comfortable so that would include ensuring that you are at one with your body, so being fresh and clean - in and out - will help.

Try reading some of B F Mayfield's Bee Line Archive Threads to raise your mental awareness as a preparation for a session.
    Clearly, you do not need a partner to reach success with this but as you allude to your shift in mood it may help to look toward ways of raising your sense of self esteem. That, in turn, will make you more confident and increase the chance of success in meeting a partner. Separate to that issue, the confidence that you gain from the rise in your self esteem will 'release' you from a negative attitude and liberate you physically - so increasing the chances of reaching Super Os. Obviously you could speak with your physician but (as he/she will tell you) be aware that, notoriously, anti-depressant medication can depress one's libido and make it difficult to provoke orgasm.
    I am not a health professional but you may find that appropriate professional advice can help you combat the feeling you describe and release any tensions that may be inhibiting success with your Aneros.
    Good luck.

calton

• does the million point truly feel like a cavity to the touch? i have noticed a cavity during exploration.
  • mu1ti
    Re the million dollar point and Aaron's question.

I'm not completely sure if my understanding is right here so if someone could confirm or disagree with this it would be cool cheers.

If you trace the underside of your penis with a fairly firm touch you will hit a junction about an inch before your anus. This is where the base of your penis runs under the sphincter muscle and is the closest you can get to your prostate gland from the outside.

Googling terms like prostate diagram anatomy etc is a good idea btw.

HNY

Mu1ti
  • calton
    aaron and multi,

Your conclusions are correct! The 'million dollar point' is indeed located at the cavity you describe. This is where you want the pressure from the tab to be.

calton
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2005-12-30 17:57:40)

To All,

The area that you're referring to is a depression that is created by the muscles that criss-cross and overlap in this region. Very often when you probe there, it feels as if your finger tip is in the center of a small triangle (which is the case to a certain extent because of the diagonal orientation of the musculature).

There is no question but that this area is an excellent area of interest and it indeed may be the perineal accupressure point for many people, but I would stop short of saying that this is the precise location for everyone. Why? Because over the years others have reported observing a "higher" (closer to the scrotum) location. Naturally there is only one way for one to know for sure.....check it out!

Do I experience sensation from this area? Most definitely, but I would add that I also experience sensation from other locations close by. This depression is however one of my favorites as it is easier (for me) to locate, and it feels different tactily, such that I really feel like I've arrived somewhere.... in relationship to the surrounding topography that is.

One interesting experiment that you may want to try (assuming that you are able to locate this spot), is to stimulate this area while engaged in traditional penile stimulation,...even up to the point of ejaculation. If this is indeed the site of your perineal accupressure point you will most likely notice an increase in sensitivity and intensity in your session. It may even be possible for you to discontinue penile stimulation for a time and derive satisfaction from rubbing in this area alone!

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    my problem is the tab doesn't stay in contact with my body except when fully inserted. But when I get to the involuntaries, its pushed out (but won't come out) to the point where the tab loses contact with my body.

How much pressue should the tab put on the sweet spot?
  • calton
    normaltype,

Your post appears somewhat contadictory but I think I follow your question. The tab should be in contact when fully inserted and you should find that it remains in contact in use. You may find that it moves away if you engage in 'pushing' as part of your voluntary contraction regime. (See BFM's posting regarding this part of the technique). Which model are you using? The abuttment tabs on the MGX and the Maximus are more agressive than the Helix and Eupho and I find that they (the tabs) offer a very firm pressure to the perineum - and thus the prostate. These latter, however, (Helix and Eupho), are not designed to be inserted all the way up to the 'T', rather they pivot from the narrow shoulder on the shaft. It may be that if you are using either of these this is causing your doubts. The tab should still be making appropriate contact with your perineum to bring external pressure to your prostate. Look at the diagram on the instructions - available online. The information there may help you understand the physiology - and necessary importance and consequent efficacy of the tab's position.
    May you progress well!

calton