Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Private Messages
  • I'm just curious. What do you use the private messages for, and what do you guys talk about?
  • rookrook
    Usually to clarify something mentioned in a Forum post or during Chat. Or perhaps to discuss something that would be inappropriate (spam etc.) in the Forum.
  • Thanks Rook. What are some things that would be inappropriate? For us true newbies, what's spam?
  • Sky_Walker
    Spiced ham!

I have made a good friend from a single private message, He messaged me out of the blue, wanted to ask me something, it was about 3 years ago and we still converse via email fairly regularly on all topics about life not just about what we stick up our arses. Although we have never met and probably never will, I consider him a good friend. We live on opposite sides of the planet.

Now, to get onto the spam. Those emails you get, how did they know you have a small penis or suffer from erectile dysfunction? They don't, it's just spam, everyone gets those emails, so don't take it to heart, ok big cock.
    Why someone would need to private message someone about spam on this forum I don't know, I can only suggest if someone needed some guidance on their subject matter in the post it could be done within that thread.
    This is a very open forum, but if you were trying to sell something, that could be considered "spamming the forum" and would certainly be frowned upon. It's just disrespectful to the community, Notwithstanding, if you developed something useful to the art of orgasm you could make it's availability known without being labelled chief spammer number one.
  • BusterBuster
    I use PM's for a more personal hello to someone I have not spoken to in a long time, or if someone mentions something is passing in a post that I would like to have more clarification on, the PM is a perfect spot for it. I also have many here that I consider friends and I like the opportunity to communicate more privately than in the open forum.