Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Age of forum members
  • View Poll Results: How old are you? Voters: 678

You may not vote on this poll

Under 20 26 3.83%

20's 167 24.63%

30's 87 12.83%

40's 135 19.91%

50's 134 19.76%

60's 95 14.01%

70's 29 4.28%

Over 80 5 0.74%

• l¤ve h¤le
    Hi. Marty. Yes I've been cut. Was gonna ask my mother why she got me done but unfortunately she died (nearly 3 yrs now) and my father died many moons ago.
    Now if my memory serves me well I can vaguely remember getting my prepuce caught in my fly !!!
    Butt look on the brighter side, I've read we last longer.
  • Jason M
    I'm 21 my body is responding to aneros very well
  • I am 82. I just bought a Helix. Tried once, but was too tired I think. Is anyone out there my age or older that is using one. Tell me about it.
  • I am very computer savy at 82. I was a computer aid designer (CAD)engineer when I was working. I read all of the info on how to use the Helix. It felt good, but not producing anything but a little cum.
  • I am a newbie, but I am 82. Only had the helix a few days. If feels good. Had a little prostate movement the last time but I think I was too tire. I ask the question about age yesterday, but do not find any answer. Still having trouble finding my way around this web site. So how old is the oldest, and what success are they having.
  • Turnrow
    Hey 40100

I think we have a few guys here in their eighties. Seems I remember them chiming in occassionally. I am mid sixties and applaud you on getting into this. Since the net came along, I have become convinced of two things in my search for the fountain of youth. Exercise more than anything helps us forestall the ravages of age.................and this aneros which I have in no way mastered helps our male sexuality from the ravages of age based on what men report here of all ages.

Good luck to you man.......Hope you post experiences at your age that give men of all ages envy and hope for their future with the aneros business.
  • I am 64 years of age and am diabetic. ED has been my problem and while my progasm has helped a great deal, I still have not had a true erection. That will come with time but as I have not ejaculated sperm, that does not seem to be a problem for me. However, I still do my exercises and preparations for withholding when I do come because I know that will lead to the Super O that everyone talks about.
    My wife is a devout Bible thumper and I believe she thinks I am gay because I fiddle with my anus. We have not had sex in years and I am not sure when or if that might change.
    In any event, I am happy to see older men here and eager to improve their lives. I want to keep my prostate healthy because my late father had prostate cancer which fortunately was caught early and went into permanent remission. I do not want to go through 25 days of radiation therapy.
  • PommiePommie
    aneros_user49100

Congratulations on discovering this activity!

I'm 72 and having a ball. I only wish I had discovered this 20 years ago. As it is, it is great to know that I have the prospect of doing this for at least another ten years, providing I can survive!

Welcome friend!