Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Lack of success
  • I am afraid my stimulator might be too large as it was uncomfortable once inserted and while I began panting (this indicated a beginning of arousal) I could not go further.
    It is possible that I did not use enough lubricant.
    Any suggestions or comments would help me much. Thank you for listening. I am brand new to this forum
    and hope my membership helps me.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Welcome to the Forum, Notsogood.

Aneros devices are not exactly "plug and play," as you have discovered. For starters, check out the "Sticky" threads, above. Also, there is a link to the Wiki at the top of this page. Read some of the tips and tricks in there.

As a beginner, don't worry about using too much lube, just have a towel handy. If you feel a burning sensation, it might be the lube you're using. Many of us have a bad reaction to lubes based on glycerin, like KY or regular Astroglide. (Astroglide X on the other hand is silicone based.)

It may take awhile before you feel any pleasure from the Aneros, Don't get discouraged and above all, relax, relax and relax some more. You can't force this process.

If you feel like it, stop by the chat room on the weekends. Guys there will talk you through some of the steps.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • Dave,
    Thank you very much for your great advice. I admit I am pressuring myself to come over and over and that is not the needed approach. Relaxation is what I definitely need to do. I have had ED for some time due to diabetes and perhaps some other issues. I have received testosterone shots since November and while my libido increased then it has since sort of ebbed and flowed. I used Astroglide X and it is very comfortable so burning is not an issued. Yes, never too much lube and have a towel ready.
    I know I should not expect to get everything at once. It is great to have experienced people to lean on when I feel frustrated. Thanks again.
    Bob
  • In addition, I have ED and have to use medical aids (not cheap) to get an erection. So to practice, I will either have to spend an enormous amount of money or make sure my first erection truly lasts and lasts and I have the gradual growth toward the spark of life many here seem to have experienced.
    I have written the good Doctor for her advice. In any event, I am still around and plan to keep trying. Yay!
  • rumelrumel
    Notsogood,
    [QUOTE=Notsogood;97829]In addition, I have ED and have to use medical aids (not cheap) to get an erection. So to practice, I will either have to spend an enormous amount of money or make sure my first erection truly lasts and lasts and I have the gradual growth toward the spark of life many here seem to have experienced. You may be under the FALSE impression that erections are a necessary component to enjoy all the benefits of Aneros use. They are NOT, there is no need to spend extra monies in an attempt to generate sustained erections. As a matter of fact having your focus on penile sensations or erections may prove counterproductive to your journey. I encourage you to read the Penis, NOT! thread by 'Cockadoodle' and 'rook's thread Whole Body/Whole Mind - the mental side for a little insight into the new thought paradigm necessary for optimal Aneros use.
  • kapahulu
    i agree with rumel on the erection
    its not necessary and for me it actually takes away part of the feeling , the good feeling i get from the aneros.
  • I have a wife to satisfy and she does not understand the multiple orgasmic technique I am trying to use. I am attempting to obtain erections and it has been said that once I perfect the O erections will not be a problem so once again, patience is the key word and not to distract myself with erections FOR NOW. Thanks for the advice.
  • To all of my friends here, I think I have experienced my first orgasm, not a super one but a wonderful one,nonetheless. I kept saying, oh, oh, oh, faster and faster, my body started trembling, I was excited all over and there was not trace of an erection nor sperm. I felt so wonderful afterward, so at peace and although a bit winded, pleasantly fatigued. If I did not experience what I think I did, someone please let me know. I left the progasm in for a few more minutes and continued to breath deeply and relax but eventually withdrew it, very satisfied with my experience.

This was really only my second attempt with the progasm but I realize next time things might not be so good. On the other hand, I might explode.
    I cannot praise this experience enough. I think I will keep my name of Not so good but I might add a yeor a so far to it. HA!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Notsogood, :)

That certainly sounds like you experienced some sort of dry prostate based orgasm. And so early on in your journey! Congratulations! :) You may find it helpful to look through the Aneros WIKI glossary. There is three types of dry prostate based orgasm terms listed there, Mini-O, Dry-O, and Super-O. Perhaps this might give a you a clearer idea of what you experienced.
    Glossary - Aneros Wiki

You seem to have the right mindset for further developing these sensations. Journey on! :D

Love_is
  • Hello, Love is:
    I have reviewed the glossary and it seems I had a Dry-O yesterday and perhaps a Mini-O today. Yesterday, I waited after I placed the progasm into the correct position but I don't think I rested and concentrated on my deep breathing enough. Today, I had some orgasmic sensations but they passed rather quickly so I am not sure if it was even a Mini-O. I realize that my impatience is often my greatest obstacle to increased pleasure although I try to use each exercise as just that, practice toward a more pleasurable and healthy goal.
    Truly, I appreciate the support from all here and although my name might be inappropriate, it may be a good reminder that I will not be perfect but as I discovered yesterday, close is pretty darned good. Onward and upward.
  • It seems I have had no luck during the last two days in even having a Mini-O. I am not discouraged but I need to be more patient and rest and relax before working my muscles. I won't give a day to day account but just want to let you know how I am doing. Thanks again, y'all
  • I still have not reached even the near success I had last week. How long should I wait until stopping? I begin to feel somewhat aroused but it does not progress.
    One side benefit is I have lost about 10 lbs and I am sure it is due to the physical activity I have experienced during the last nine days. I may need to try a smaller massager in order to hit my prostate more directly. I have made some manual attempts and not reached a great deal of pleasure. I know what you have told me before and I try to read about the other experiences of persons in the community and hope that I can do as well.
    Thanks for listening. Still trying Not too successful.
  • Billy11
    Just try to not get discouraged from "uneventful" sessions. The "eventful" ones will make it all worth it...
  • This morning, about one half hour ago, I had a med-O, with some pre-ejaculatory semen, I know because I felt it and it was sticky. I had lubed my penis and testicles to pleasure them. It was the greatest sensation, I shook from head to toe, growing with each breath. I applied the exercises of my PC muscles, my stomach and my hot spot as I call it. I could feel the sense of wonderful glow fill me and I began to shake in delight. I did give some fluid but as I was exercising my muscles I may have prohibited a full ejaculation and if that is the case, the I am finally there. Not to my greates super O, but to where I can prevent ejaculation. I will keep practicing.
    Now, I feel a wonderful sense of relief, very relaxed and full of wonder at this great gift we have all been given and which I think I just enjoyed. Gimme some feedback would you, please.
    Notsogood but not too bad this morning.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=Notsogood;98051]I still have not reached even the near success I had last week. How long should I wait until stopping? I begin to feel somewhat aroused but it does not progress.
    One side benefit is I have lost about 10 lbs and I am sure it is due to the physical activity I have experienced during the last nine days. I may need to try a smaller massager in order to hit my prostate more directly. I have made some manual attempts and not reached a great deal of pleasure. I know what you have told me before and I try to read about the other experiences of persons in the community and hope that I can do as well.
    Thanks for listening. Still trying Not too successful.

Notsogood,

If "making manual attempts" refers to working the Aneros by hand, I would strongly advise against this. The Aneros was not designed for this, and there is a real potential of doing harm by this course of action. With respect to the "notsogood" moniker, I have to say that from how you have described it you have indeed achieved some measure of success, particularly given some of the challenges that you have going into this. Celebrate this, it is a very good thing! It is important to remember that ones Aneros practice is an evolving process. I have encouraged users in the past to conceptualize this as a
    journey.....your journey. While it is difficult to avoid comparing your progress to that of others, it must be avoided. Patience and openness are true keys to Aneros success...you can't force this to happen. For many users there is an ebb and flow to this process. Avoid looking at this in terms of "good" and "bad" sessions. In the big picture, it is all good as it will inevitably forward you in your journey. One last thing, if you are going at this everyday for hours on end, you may want to consider giving yourself a break. There is absolutely no defeat in this, as a matter of fact charging ones batteries by putting some space in-between sessions is a proven method of building erotic energy....energy that can then be focused into a more powerful sessions down the road.

Stay with it, relax and enjoy.

BF Mayfield
  • By manual, I mean using my finger rather than the Progasm. I do not do this for hours on end. I usually attempt it three or four times a day. I try not to move my Progasm at all with my hand while it is inserted. I do experience some discomfort which is distracting. Thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions