Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

manual stim mod- need advice before i mess anything up
  • hey guys. so ive been workin in more manual stimulaion prior to my anero sessions. i just got myself a tantus curve. used it once was awsome i must add. finished myself off with my progasm. anyhow ive been known to screw things up by modding them. and i was woundering. i want to put a bullet hole in the tantus so i could use my cord bullet or the one with the vice. should i do this or should i let it go? and if i should do it how should i go about doing it?.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Domo;

Silicone is easy to drill. The challenge is to hold it steady in a vice or clamp on a drill press bed so you get correct alignment. If you're going to do this with an electric hand drill, start by drilling a pilot hole with a 1/8" bit. Then, switch to the 1/2" bit to get the diameter you need for the bullet. I also suggest drilling a 1/16" vent hole at 90 degrees to the main bore so you can get the bullet in and out easily (prevents vacuum lock).

Cheers,

Dave
  • rookrook
    Good tip on the vent hole Dave !!

The dj vibe was a tight fit in my Vice and the squeeze on the bullet seemed to be loading the vibe. Drilled out the first 1/4" of the cavity to better accommodate the dj bullet. Now, there's definitely more 'timbre to the music.' (fav modes are #3 and #5) Liked it enuf to order another dj 7-function unit as a replacement when this one dies.

Just added the vent hole. Gave it a slight upward angle to encourage flow-thru when Vice gets it's occasional run through the dishwasher.
  • SteelColdiron
    That is a great idea Dave! I would have never thought to do that. Perhaps you can come up with some more creative mod ideas and suggestions to add to the Wiki,
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rook;

You bought a backup for a $10 vibe? OK. My thought was to look around for something different when the DJ vibe (Doc Johnson 7-function micro bullet, for those who don't know this already) dies. Variety is good and yada, yada, yada...

DJ vibe mode 3 is the screaming mosquito, right? Is mode 5 the jackhammer? I like cycling through all of them. Not sure if I have a favorite. Generally, it's made the VICE more useful.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;97740] ... snip... DJ vibe mode 3 is the screaming mosquito, right? Is mode 5 the jackhammer? ... snip
    Dave
    Was pretty well spaced out on both of the sessions with the DJ so don't know the names. mode 3 though has enough high freq energy that it excites a lateral resonance in the Vice, just about where my penis bulb terminates. Massive anal spasms accrue and set the stage for involuntaries and anally centered orgasm when the vibe is switched off. :)

What I call mode 5 is a set of rapid vibe bursts of a base frequency well below that of mode 3. Similar to the Aneros vibe capsule operating in its mode 4. This is the first vibe I've found that matches up with a cool stim path.
  • priapusonepriapusone
    I have been thinking of looking at others too, what is a good place to buy a nice cock like dildo from? Prices vary all across the board, so the lover first, but with lifelike attributes too?