Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Did I get close to the Super-O?
  • I bought a progasm, and it fills me up and creates nicer sensations than other models. Recently I think i've had some breakthroughs and wanted to confirm with the readership that i was on the right track.

1). I lie on my back with feet shoulder width apart and alternate leaving the progasm alone, or doing small contractions. I can now predictably start to cause involuntary rectal twitching/throbbing at each session.

2). My cock will occasionally start to rapidly twitch and harden, although only once did it reach "mega" hardness and the feeling of cumming. I find I can accentuate the good feelings bby drawing in my abdomen or some subtle grinding of the hips.

I'm guessing the trick is to mentally "mount" and ride the anal twitching, while doing some small contractions - as eventually the twitching takes over and starts to operate the aneros on its own.

Am I heading in the right direction, and can anyone make any suggestions to get over the hump to Super-O?

Thanks guys
  • yeah you deffently are. but keep in mind the "super-O" isnt like what your useto your whole life. its more about the journy ya know. i myself will most likely never have a wet orgasm because of my wiering. and my orgasms blend togather after a while and i forget im having them i just know after because im whiped out of this deep trace and a couple hours have passed when it feels as only minutes. dont think about having an orgasm just rock the sensations and know that basically every guy you know has and most likely will never know the sensations your capable of having. this is basically your inner female... aint life great knowing you can dip into the most deepest sexual experiences god gave us men. i mean having two completly differnt sexual paths is just blissful. and when you combind the two.
  • Rocketman10Rocketman10
    [QUOTE=Domo_robot_O;97703]yeah you deffently are. but keep in mind the "super-O" isnt like what your useto your whole life. its more about the journy ya know. i myself will most likely never have a wet orgasm because of my wiering. and my orgasms blend togather after a while and i forget im having them i just know after because im whiped out of this deep trace and a couple hours have passed when it feels as only minutes. dont think about having an orgasm just rock the sensations and know that basically every guy you know has and most likely will never know the sensations your capable of having. this is basically your inner female... aint life great knowing you can dip into the most deepest sexual experiences god gave us men. i mean having two completly differnt sexual paths is just blissful. and when you combind the two.

yeah some good advice like her said dont over think through stuff just enjoy everything. I have had many milestones but I nver really consider something a breakthrough to be honest as its not really a race its a journey and what really counts is what you learn and feel so just take it in bit by bit and enjoy yourself. Im so lucky and amazed I came across such pleasant feelings and pleasure Im still young only being 22 and wow lucky I came across it as much like over guys my age who think chasing after girls and traditional is the only bliss I guy can reach then I feel sorry for them that they havent tried what we have aneros has also since opend 2 new doors for me I have got into tantra yet another way to reach weird and wondeful sensations and now KSMO who new just of the top of my head i can reach bliss through 4 very different techniques so just keep at it
  • JayT
    It's sounds like you're well on your way to me. Try holding contractions at about 1/2 strength. Sometimes I like to concentrate my energy on my tail bone. I also like to try to combine the tail bone concentrations with 1/2 strength anal contractions AND 1/2 strength kegel "PC" contractions... these are ALWAYS fun.
  • Blown MindBlown Mind
    Definitely, just wait until you give it another go. It's never the same but could even be better. That's the beauty of the journey!