Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I am going away on holiday should i take aneros or not
  • thecritta
    Hi guys i am going away on a holiday to Hamilton Island of the QLD Coast of Australia
    it is my sisters wedding and i will be gone for a whole week i am still wondering whether
    i should take one of my aneros models, but i am a bit worried about the people at the airport
    seeing it and taking notice of it when they scan x ray my bag i dont want them asking any
    questions about what it is making any inquiries and also i will be staying in a hotel with other
    people and i dont want anyone to catch me using or i dont want someone looking into my bag
    or seeing it, what if it accidentally falls out and someone see's it? If i do take it i will have to hide
    it zip it away in small bag where it will be secure and hidden from other people's view and
    also i dont want to take a big bottle or tube of lubricant for the same reason what if someone
    see's it so the only solution i can think of is to take small satchels of lube so that way it will
    be more discreet, and also i was thinking i could sneak in some time with it in the hotel when
    nobody is in our room just make sure that they wont be coming back for a while or i though
    i could be really careful and just quietly use it while they are sound asleep, but still then in that
    case they could notice something suspicious they might be still awake or they could somehow
    wake up and catch me with it maybe that is not such a good idea.

So guys i want to know what you think is it worth the risk or should i just leave it at home and
    maybe just stick to wanking off while i am on holidays, who knows there might be some nice girls
    on the Island i might get lucky but i highly doubt i will score i wish i could find a nice girl and take her
    down to the beach or go back to the hotel room and slam her but as if any of this will ever happen given
    my luck and history nothing good ever seems to happen to me i have never had a gf or had sex with a
    woman that's right i am the lamest bloke for a thousand miles in each direction around me that's right
    i am the 27 year old virgin soon oneday i will be the 40 year old virgin that's if i dont die of something like
    lung cancer from smoking to much by the time i am 40 i would hate to be 40 years and have to explain to a woman why i have never had sex with a woman before it is almost as bad just being 27 years old and having to admit this fact.

You are right i am sadly lonely horny young man who wants to find a beutiful woman and make mad passionate love to her, but anyways i am getting a bit side tracked here i want to know what you think
    should i take it on holidays or leave just incase i end up ruining my holiday and embaressing myself?

Thanks cheers take care all thecritta

:):):(:(
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, critta.

Sounds like it could be a fun week. Based on your expressions of apprehension, I'd say don't bother with Aneros. The stresses you'd feel would likely be session killers anyway.

As for "getting lucky" while away at a wedding week series of events, you stand a good chance of meeting an available woman. In my experience, the bride's side of the wedding party always has single ladies looking for love. Just make sure they know that you're ready, willing and able. When I was in this mode, I'd have one of my cousins or siblings scout the situation and make the introduction so I didn't have to walk up to my target alone.

Happy Hunting,

Dave
  • rookrook
    Family weddings include many marvelous happenings that spawn memories you'll recall for decades. It's unfortunate to miss any of these. You'll long treasure the joy of joining in wherever and whenever you can.

And, as Dave points out, sharing a close relationship with another guest may be the start of a lifelong friendship that you'll cherish as the years go on. rook
  • RJT
    BTW in the USA you have the right to ask for any screening to be in private at the security checkpoints at the airport. If you know you have something potentially embarrassing in your carry-on that is an option you can exercise, ideally before they start emptying your bags out at the X-ray machine :D
  • thecritta
    Thanks guys for all the replies i agree i should probably just leave aneros at home and save myself from a potentially embaressing situation i think i might thrash it out at home tonight with aneros, oh how it love it,
    it looks like it is almost time to rape my prostate again lol.

I was thinking if i happen to meet some girls on the Island it would probably turn out she was from sydney brisbane cairns perth or somewhere like that she would be to far away from me, oh we'll looks like my hopeless search for love will just have to continue along down the dark cold road which leads to a very sad cold lonely place.
  • RipTheJacker
    jeezus man ...

are you REALLY that down on yerself?

... or are ya having us on?

- rip

p.s. good luck - there's someone out ther for you believe me

[QUOTE=thecritta;97690]Thanks guys for all the replies i agree i should probably just leave aneros at home and save myself from a potentially embaressing situation i think i might thrash it out at home tonight with aneros, oh how it love it,
    it looks like it is almost time to rape my prostate again lol.

I was thinking if i happen to meet some girls on the Island it would probably turn out she was from sydney brisbane cairns perth or somewhere like that she would be to far away from me, oh we'll looks like my hopeless search for love will just have to continue along down the dark cold road which leads to a very sad cold lonely place.
  • newguy8762
    I'm of a different opinion. You seem to be a younger guy so let me give you a bit of advice from someone who's been where you are. We all spend a lot of time in our youth worried about what other people are thinking about us but as we get older we come to grips with the fact that...nobody really waa thinking about you at all! In fact, people dont really think about anyone but themselvs. As you get older, you also come to grips with the fact that most guys beat off...a lot...and a lot of guys like to have things up our rears while we're doing so...get over it and enjoy your youth, I say! If you asked any guy on this forum if he could go back to his 20-year-old body and enjoy sex with his current knowledge and uninhibited self, they'd all say "yes"! Enjoy the days of your youth, young guy. If you're having fun with the Aneros, don't be embarrassed. Just forge ahead. You're not hurting anyone and you're not breaking any law. I travel with mine all the time and I've never been stopped and if I were I'd tell them it's a prostate massage. Believe me, yours won't be the first they've ever xrayed. Relax!
  • PareidoliaPareidolia
    Haha, some timing of your post, newguy876! Yesterday I took a long biking trip to try out navigating with my Android phone, I had bought a phoneholder for mounting on the handlebar. When I returned to my apartment I was exhausted, only wanting to drag the bike into my room and crash on a chair. Uhoh, enter friendly neighbour guy! While I was maneuvering the bike through my front door he walked by and noticed the phone setup, starting a chat about him having bought a bike GPS. So I returned friendly conversation in the opening of the door, and he left soon.

The thing is, my front door and the door to my bathroom are parallel and directly in front of each other. And the door to my bathroom was open. There was no way he couldn't have seen the white Progasm that was hanging from my bathroom shelf! I mean wow! Somehow I think it's a bit cool :)

Rock 'n roll people...!
  • calmercalmer
    I would say yes take your device with you...

I have just returned to UK from New Zealand after flying around the world. I transited through Heathrow, Singapore, Sidney, Christchurch, Aukland, Fiji, LA and had no problems at all.

BTW by Peridise device worked well Down Under