Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question on a non Aneros product
  • Matty12232
    I haven't been here in a long time, but I remember someone starting a thread about an e stim product that once inserted, produced feelings like or close to what an Aneros did. Only problem that people had with it was the fact that the company had no tracking system and virtually no way of knowing when the product would arrive, Anyone know what I'm talking about? Sorry if it's against the rules to talk about non Aneros products. I just remember it being mentioned here in passing.
  • rumelrumel
    Matty12232,

To my knowledge, the only products not allowed to be spoken about here are those which are patent infringing designs.

I've read most of the threads on this Forum but do not recall any threads which match your description. There is a large group of E-Stim aficionados at SmartStim.com, with a wealth of information surrounding E-Stim usage, however, you do have to join the membership (it's free) in order to access the website information. There have been numerous discussions there about electrifying Aneros massagers. Most of those discussions revolve around homemade devices. E-Stim equipment is mentioned in the Aneros WIKI and in several threads in the Forum such as Electrosex and Aneros. (Try doing a search using "estim" or "e-stim" as keywords to find others.) There is a product called the The Slightest Touch which is an e-stim device originally designed for women but has also been used by men. This product would not be considered an insertable device. Unfortunately, the most recent reports from users about that company's customer relations has been pretty negative.

There is a thread called The Slightest Touch on this Forum as well. The makers of that product produced a short user manual for men's usage/guidance. 'B Mayfield' was a contributor to that manual and he also wrote a post (I SING THE BODY ELECTRIC...) regarding its use. Here's a link to that .pdf file. In an older thread this commercially available item - The Electrify It Kit shows the use of the Aneros Maximus in an electrified condition.However, I don't know if that kit is still available.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help in pointing you to the specific information you are looking for.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Matty12232,

I believe I know what you are referring to. This was an insertable battery operated device that was intended to provide electro stim directly to the prostate. Several Aneros users had purchased this. As I recall Darwin was one of them. I'll ping him and see if he can shed any light on this for you.

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Matty12232,

I just remembered the name of the product. It was called Dr. Erector. This is one of the threads on it HERE. I just did a quick google search for it and I'm not sure if it is still available. I'd research this carefully before ordering, you are correct that many users complained that they had trouble fulfilling orders.

BF Mayfield
  • darwindarwin
    It seems that the product no longer exists.

I got one and it did work. But I became a little paranoid about it burning my insides, which I don't think it was doing, but I didn't want to take any chances.

Do a search for Doctor Erector on YouTube.

Darwin