Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Grab your balls and shift your sessions into high gear!
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I have been doing a lot of of session experimentation the last couple of months. I have sessions once or twice a week. Every other session has amazingly been a great one. I have used many tips on this forum to ramp up the arousal and success of my sessions.

Some tips that I always use to get me to the super-o:

• Belly breathing
    • Nipple stimulation
    • Tongue moved to roof of mouth
    • Keeping eyes closed to shut out distractions
    • moving eyes up to while closed
    • moving eyes down to while closed

One addition I have added that I don't remember reading (maybe I missed it) is grabing the testicles (one or both) during a session. I usually grab one testicle and apply varying pressure while pulling up slightly. I do this while I am involuntarily trusting and massaging a nipple with the other hand. It creates a wonderful connection between the nipple/testicle/prostate areas. While applying pressure or massaging the testicle area it builds the arousal and can push a Super-O to a higher level in my experience.

Yesterday I was using this nipple/testicle method while on my back. My back was slightly arched with a small pillow under the small of my back. When I got to the apex of one of the most intense Super-O's I began to jerk the testicle I was grabbing up and down as if traditionally masturbating. This unleashed a massive Super-Wet-O. It was marvelous, one of best wet orgasms I have ever had.
  • artformartform
    Great news from The_Bishop!! :D :D

Must be in the air. Was just in a chat with fellow Anerosian comparing testicular restraint and grabbing moves and the great stim!!!

Good to hear of all your advances and building techniques. All the very best results man!

artform
  • STARR831
    Hey, Bishop! I had a few minutes this afternoon and thought I'd give your technique a try. After I inserted one of my peridise, I grabbed my right testicle with my right hand and started to gently circle my left nip with fingers on my left hand. It didn't take long before the connection was conducting major current --- resulting in a huge O and then another. This was one combination I hadn't tried --- thanks again for sharing!!! To my delight, the aftershocks are still rolling through 30 minutes later!!! Starr
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Awesome STARR831!!!
    So glad it worked for you! [ATTACH=CONFIG]274[/ATTACH]
  • A technique that I have tried concerning the testicles is this: I pull them down and hold them between my thighs.
    This is in the on the back with knees bent position. I pull them down taunt and close my thighs leaving my penis free.
    This gives good penile sensations and intensified Super-O's. Using this technique in concert with gentle nipple stimulation really works well for me.
  • wow will give this a go :) im very close to reaching my first super o atm have had a nice wet o so far tho which felt great. I love nipple stim and light testie stroking will try this out for sure
  • [QUOTE=Rocketman10;97481]wow will give this a go :) im very close to reaching my first super o atm have had a nice wet o so far tho which felt great. I love nipple stim and light testie stroking will try this out for sure

nipple stim is relatively new to me but a great source of erotic pleasure and a spur to higher levels of arousal ...

i've been a fan of ballplay for years - both "light ... stroking" and even more intense techniques

the more highly i am aroused the more i can tolerate and even crave vigorous stimulation of my nuts - squeezing and slapping them stokes the fires of lust and my boner always responds to it - my wife knows this and often grabs my cojones while we're fucking

likewise with prostate pleasure i find adding "testicular abuse" as well as nipple play tends to diffuse the pleasure throughout my pelvis and elsewhere in my body ...

and it does NOT push you to a wet orgasm or cum - although i always respond by cranking up the precum production

... likewise tickling scratching and pinching the aroused and swollen glans penis is a pleasant adjunct to masturbation whether it's the penis or the prostate yer pleasuring - and it DOESN'T push you over the line into jizz territory

- rip
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Getting acclimated to nipple play, slowly getting there...love the idea of devices as I pinch! Loved to teach old gf's to squeeze and slap my nuts as I oozed pre while they did! They loved the taste and how it dripped and got messy I may say too, as it complimented their new found sexual wetting.
    Now, combining the two is very interesting Rip...you really have a nack for posting these horny things!
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Had another amazing session this morning with the Helix. Took three big vapor hits.
    Turned on the wonderful HypnAerosession track #2 and immediately started having involuntaries.

As they moved up in frequency I moved to my back from my side. I spread my legs and grab nipple/testicle with each hand. The bucking went into high gear, as did the wonderful warm orgasmic pulses. After ten minutes of glutes going bonkers thrusting and tremoring, the pleasure was almost too great to maintain. I relaxed for ten seconds and then contracted manually. This brought a wonderful arch of pleasure which lifted my rear off the bed.

The gluteal muscles were throbbing, meanwhile I was pulling my nut up towards the penis which caused a delicious buring sensation in the rectum. All the while, the penis was erect and gently rubbing against the thin cotton sheet that was covering me. My ass started to buck more wildly. Climax was imminent. I was pushing upwards towards something wonderful. My mind was numb with pleasure. I screamed out due to the building pressure. Squeezing my nut futher, I pushed it to the apex. I lost consciousness for 1/2 second and screamed out again due to the immensity of what I was experiencing. My torso was covered with water. I had to pull my dick to extract the remainder. I laid in the bed exhausted and floated in undisturbed bliss for another 30 minutes.
  • [QUOTE=The_Bishop;97583]Had another amazing session this morning with the Helix. Took three big vapor hits.
    Turned on the wonderful HypnAerosession track #2 and immediately started having involuntaries.

As they moved up in frequency I moved to my back from my side. I spread my legs and grab nipple/testicle with each hand. The bucking went into high gear, as did the wonderful warm orgasmic pulses. After ten minutes of glutes going bonkers thrusting and tremoring, the pleasure was almost too great to maintain. I relaxed for ten seconds and then contracted manually. This brought a wonderful arch of pleasure which lifted my rear off the bed.

The gluteal muscles were throbbing, meanwhile I was pulling my nut up towards the penis which caused a delicious buring sensation in the rectum. All the while, the penis was erect and gently rubbing against the thin cotton sheet that was covering me. My ass started to buck more wildly. Climax was imminent. I was pushing upwards towards something wonderful. My mind was numb with pleasure. I screamed out due to the building pressure. Squeezing my nut futher, I pushed it to the apex. I lost consciousness for 1/2 second and screamed out again due to the immensity of what I was experiencing. My torso was cover with water. I had to pull my dick to extract the remainder. I lay in the bed exhausted and floated in undisturbed bliss for another 30 minutes.

ah shit bishop so fuckin' hot i'm glad for ya mate ... my experiences are mind-blowing as well ...

appreciate yer sharing putting it in words

... encourages me to continue the pleasure trip

- rip