Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Vibrations in the butt
  • stu
    I bought such a vibrating small silver bullet. I think most will know what this is right?
    It's a 2 inch long silver thing attached to a controlling device and it vibrates. It can be inserted into the vagina but I think one could also stick it in the butt with a condom around it. Do you think this would be a good way to test wether one likes vibrations? But I don't think it would reach the prostate because to do that you'd have to stick it up pretty high and I don't know if removing it might not be a bit difficult then. Has anyone of you tried a silver bullet in the butt?
  • dpnathan
    Yah, tried that before...few minutes feel good, bit it will numb the sensations, almost break the cable when pulling it out.Luckily able to pull
    out, if not "Hey doc, i got a silver bullet stuck in my ass" hehe
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Silver bullet's are best reserved for use on vampire's and werewolf's.

If on the other hand you have a large hairy howling arsehole please proceed.
  • stu
    I think you should use it in a condom so you can insert and pull out easier and not have to pull on the cable. But how can did you insert it? Like really deep?
  • pnomanpnoman
    Please post your Emergency Room story after your bullet get stuck! It'll be hilarious!
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    I couldn't agree more, pnoman. Inserting anything that small, regardless of wires, is foolishness.

I assume from the number of posts you've had that you have an Aneros device, right? Well, then, stick that up your ass. And if you want vibrations, buy a VICE and be safe and smart about it. Not only that, but VICE is anatomically correct for male use.

My personal experience with VICE indicates that you'll probably like it...and with no emergency room alternative experience.

Dump the bullet. Bad decision.

Amen

C
  • stu
    Why should it get stuck if I put it IN a condom and then insert it? Then I can always pull it out I just have to pull on the condom.

What worries me a bit more is that this thing is bigger than I thought. I don't know if this isn't too big what do you think about the dimensions? The bullet is 6cm x 3cm.

Amazon.com: California Exotic Novelties Itap Bullet, White: Health & Personal Care
  • darwindarwin
    stu, if the condom breaks you'll be in trouble.

you'll get the similar feelings by inserting a dildo of any kind and holding the vibe against it, as vibrations carry.

what you'll find is that it won't do very much for you.

darwin
  • stu
    I tried it but I wrapped a safety string around it and then put some tape around it to be able to pull it out and then put it in a condom and lubed up
    and it went in pretty easy which i hadnt expected but when i turned it on I didnt really get any great sensations. I had expected this to be totally crazy but it wasn't and afterwards I felt like I had done something bad. The thing went totally in but I was also scared that it could travel upwards and I might not be able to get it out anymore so I quit after a short time and felt bad afterwards. :(
    I also worry a bit because the lube which I used contains chemicals do you think this was dangerous if I used some drops of this stuff in my anus?
    I wonder what kind of lube proctologists use maybe they also use the same stuff.
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Tick, tick , tick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stu
    Eh? What?????
  • PommiePommie
    stu,

I think what Voyager is trying to say is "stop playing around with this bullet thing". It clearly isn't working and you are running the risk of doing yourself some serious harm.

Also, I would advise you use only those lubes that several other contributors to this forum have recommended and cease using anything that contains chemicals that might be hazardous. Stick to lubes sold specifically for the purpose or use natural products such as unrefined shea butter and/or olive oil or perhaps Vaseline. All of these have been used successfully by others here and come highly recommended.
  • stu
    Hi, I won't do that again. But I tried it again with a finger and somehow I really cannot tell where the prostate is. I inserted my whole indexfinger and went as far as I could but I did not know if I was reaching too far or not. I only felt that when I insert the finger and keep it straight then after the sphincter you feel a vault and the "canal" doesn't go on in a straight way and I tried applying some pressure but didn't really know where to press and I also cannot say that there was a spot which felt totally awesome so that I knew this is it. Really disappointing somehow. :(
  • Badger
    I take it that you've never had your Dr. give you a 'digital' exam. A simple, relatively inexpensive way of finding it (well, cheaper and MUCH more legal than hiring a "ladyfriend" to find it for you), is to visit your Dr. with the complaint that you're having a little trouble peeing. He'll promptly order you to drop your drawers, assume the position while he puts on a glove and lube up his finger, tell you to relax, and WHOOPIE! You've found your prostate! You now have an idea where in your rectum it is located, and what it feels like to have it touched. Hopefully, it won't be a bigoted Dr. who will try to see if he can 'express' some fluid, and try to push his finger out your urethra through your prostate. But you will find out where it is, for around $100, and with no risk of V.D., or shame of arrest and confinement.
  • [QUOTE=Badger;97491]I take it that you've never had your Dr. give you a 'digital' exam. A simple, relatively inexpensive way of finding it (well, cheaper and MUCH more legal than hiring a "ladyfriend" to find it for you), is to visit your Dr. with the complaint that you're having a little trouble peeing. He'll promptly order you to drop your drawers, assume the position while he puts on a glove and lube up his finger, tell you to relax, and WHOOPIE! You've found your prostate! You now have an idea where in your rectum it is located, and what it feels like to have it touched. Hopefully, it won't be a bigoted Dr. who will try to see if he can 'express' some fluid, and try to push his finger out your urethra through your prostate. But you will find out where it is, for around $100, and with no risk of V.D., or shame of arrest and confinement.

why would a bigoted doctor try to see if he can express some fluid? ...

i wouldn't pay a doctor to stick anything up my ass unless i needed it done

... butt stu if yer over 40 ya oughta get yer prostate checked anyway - i know from my work that there's at least one guy in tampa who got prostate cancer in his late thirties

so bite the bullet and get a DRE

- rip
  • Badger
    Well, I had a Lebanese urologist check out my prostate many years ago, and he appeared to have a dislike, may I say hatred, of Americans. His bedside manner was very curt, surley you might say, and to me it seemed that he took his displeasure in Americans out on my prostate during his exam; he forced his finger in quickly, and pushed around exceptionally harsh when trying to express some seminal fluid. I half-expected to see his finger sticking out my penis when he was examining my prostate. It was a particularly painful experience, not like any I've experienced since.
  • [QUOTE=Badger;97495]Well, I had a Lebanese urologist check out my prostate many years ago, and he appeared to have a dislike, may I say hatred, of Americans. His bedside manner was very curt, surley you might say, and to me it seemed that he took his displeasure in Americans out on my prostate during his exam; he forced his finger in quickly, and pushed around exceptionally harsh when trying to express some seminal fluid. I half-expected to see his finger sticking out my penis swhen he was examining my prostate. It was a particularly painful experience, no t like any I've experienced since.[/QUOTE

badger you sure it was a lebanese doctor not possibly a man-hating lesbian urologist? LOL ...

i got my prostate digitized - and PSA checked first at 35 or 36 then every couple years 'til 40 or 41 and now every year

... it's not my favorite thing for sure but tolerable - don't go in expecting great pleasure unless yer super horny and sporting a big wet rockhard truncheon

docs know most men are nervous about this and conscientiously perform the exam with a minimum of fanfare or discomfort either physical or mental/emotional ...

i've had the silent professional type of finger wave - and some recent ones done by guys i work with and for and they keep a good-natured banter going

... no uro, internist of fp is going to massage yer prostate unless infection (symptoms) is present - never had a p massage butt i might consider it someday from a professional manhandler

think i always do leak a little dick dew howver never fully boned up but when i know the doc sees me sliming my knob i just acknowledge the goo i say somethin like "you've got my gear thinkin' it's gonna be called on assignment"

... if you have insurance it's prob'ly a fee-free exam and blood draw - mine was this year last year i think i had a $30.00 copay

so do it man - just stay away from lesbians and lebanese with attitude - good luck!

- rip
  • Badger
    [QUOTE=RipTheJacker;97507]badger you sure it was a lebanese doctor not possibly a man-hating lesbian urologist? LOL ...

i got my prostate digitized - and PSA checked first at 35 or 36 then every couple years 'til 40 or 41 and now every year
    - rip[/I]

No, I'm quite certain that it was an American-hating, Lebanese MALE urologist. It was in the mid '80's, when Lebanese were not on good terms with us. Hairy, burly, bushy beard, with fingers the size of bratwurst, deep voice. If it was a Lesbian Urologist....[shudder. Shudder. SHUDDER UNCONTROLLABLY]. I think I may need therapy, now.

I was about 24 years old at the time, and short of the "Up Periscope" episode, it was probably the second most discomforting exams I've ever experienced.