Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Auroken
    Ive been trying allot of different things recently, and feel l am improving sensation wise.. but l always find that lube-wise it just doesnt stay long enough which is why lve started to inject lube as well..

lm just wondering is there an optimum depth for lube shooting.. as the syringe l have can go pretty deep but lm wondering if lm shooting it too deep to be of any use.

l have one of these Shoot Your Lube Applicator Syringe - Free UK Delivery on Medical Fetish at Lovehoney and have put it in as far as possible would halfway be better? and how much lube would work the best as at the second lf pretty much filled it up hoping it would provide a good amount of slipperyness.
  • calmercalmer
    I inject lub just inside my rectum, I believe the idea is to coat the device in lub and not try to coat the whole of your insides. As your bowl is normally quite moist, any lub that comes into contact will be diluted and run down to the lowest gravitational point.

Applying the lub to the device before insertion results in some of the lub being 'scraped off' as the device passes between the 2 sphincter muscles and the lub remaining on the outside. By injecting the lub just inside the 2nd sphincter enables the device to pick up another coating on the way through.
    I generally inject a small amount into my ass and coat the device in lub before insertion this seems to provide enough slippage for up to 2 hours session. For longer sessions I generally change devices and re lub. After a re-lub it does not take long to get back into the swing (about 2 - 5 mins).
  • Love_isLove_is
    I agree with calmer. When I do occasionally use a liquid lube, I make sure to inject just past the inner anal sphincter into the rectum and gently push on the plunger so it doesn't go shooting out way past where I want it. Whether this actually makes a difference or not I don't know. But it makes sense in my head. You'll have to experiment with different techniques to see what works best for you.

Love_is
  • rookrook
    My experience is close to that of calmer and love_is.
    [QUOTE=Auroken;97369]Ive been trying allot of different things recently, and feel l am improving sensation wise.. but l always find that lube-wise it just doesnt stay long enough which is why lve started to inject lube as well..

lm just wondering is there an optimum depth for lube shooting.. as the syringe l have can go pretty deep but lm wondering if lm shooting it too deep to be of any use.

I've not tried a long/deep lube shooter. My homemade shooter only penetrates about 2" beyond the outer sphincter but is a bit longer than the nozzle on the standard drug store or Aneros store shooter.

Early in my journey I was using up to 10ml of lube. That tended to promote colon action late in my sessions. A large shot injected up beyond the prostate is no doubt a waste of lube and a real distraction if one's bowels start growling. So, everyone probably has a sweet spot and it just takes time to find it.

I vary the amount injected. For either melted Shea+Coco or liquid/gel lubes I use 2ml for SGX, Peridise and Tempo. Helix, Max and Eupho get 3ml. Progasm gets 5ml. I use a small swipe of thick anal lube (Vaseline, Crisco Spry etc.) either on the sphincters or around the stem of the Aneros tool.

l have one of these Shoot Your Lube Applicator Syringe - Free UK Delivery on Medical Fetish at Lovehoney and have put it in as far as possible would halfway be better? and how much lube would work the best as at the second lf pretty much filled it up hoping it would provide a good amount of slipperyness.

My opinion is that Progasm, once inside the inner sphincter shoves lube ahead of it so just increasing the volume has worked well for me. Once I get Progasm fully inserted, I remove it and re-inset it. That has been helpful overcoming Progasm lube issues.

I have little doubt that variations in lube consistency do make a difference in how the tool behaves and that this is highly personalized. Finding a lube that isn't absorbed too rapidly, doesn't dry out and has the consistency one wants is a matter of trial and error. If you then play with refinements such as essential oil and fragerance/flavoring the equation can get pretty complex.
  • Auroken
    appreciate the info, l believe tho it is an optional step that part of my issue is lube drying too fast.. so far l have not found a lube that doesnt seem to dry fast, its somewhat annoying when you consider the times l feel close its usually stopped by the tool getting dry.

that coupled with my last few sessions, l think l was injecting the lube too far lol.. will change my approach based upon whats been said here.